Oblivion - Reece Bibby

By blakeamole

More than anything I missed our future. -Atticus More

playlist
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
tweny four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
author's note

six

1K 76 5
By blakeamole

5th March 2018

Reece's POV

The nurse comes in and tells me that it is time to leave. I hate leaving Aspen because I am never sure what state she will be in when I return the next day.

I don't have a choice though.

I stand up and give her a peck on her hair. I am about to leave when she grabs my hand and holds me back.

"Thank you." She says and I can see in her eyes that she is having one of her 'clear moments'. I wish I could stay longer because she doesn't have those often. "You must love me very much."

"I do." I just smile at her sadly. I miss the old Aspen.

"I wish I could remember you." She says and though her speech is slurred, I understand every word clearly.

"See you tomorrow Aspen." I say and then leave the room. I can't wait to come back tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
780K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...