Spooky Spooky

By bangtanlex

Creepy.. Scary.. Thriller.. Stories.. Read this.. More

Spooky Spooky
The Whistle
Drip, Drip Memory
Pretending to be asleep doesn't work
What's in the basement?
10
"Yeeeeees?"
All I saw was RED
Somebody
Daughter
Mom
Girlfriend
Wristbands
Squidward's Suicide
A Girl In A Photograph
The Evil Doll
The Scary Room
Colonel Walker
Charlotte
A Lady In The Bathroom
The Mysterious Photo
Great-Grandma
Church Trip Nightmare
The Sibling
The Missing Bride
The Choking Dog
The Deadly Hairstyle
The Perfect Tan
The Green Ribbon
Murder Mystery
Horror House

Confusion

56 3 0
By bangtanlex

So, as a little girl, my friends' mother used to talk about this nice old lady who used to sit on her bed and stroke her hair as she fell asleep. Now, the parents thought she was just imagining it, and other relatives called 'ghost' — but on the whole they just put it down to the overactive imagination of a little kid.

THEN — one day, their housekeeper sees a woman coming out of the little girls' bedroom. So she runs after her and grabs this real-life woman, who is in her 80's and very confused.

Turns OUT that this woman used to live in the house and moved nearby, but since they didn't change the locks when they moved in, she kept letting herself into the house at night and gently petting my friends' mum as she fell asleep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 11 10
These are all kinds of stories about what's true and what is not true... WARNING!! IF YOU GET SCARED EASILY DO NOT READ THIS...
22 0 10
Short stories that are scary and fun ...enjoy!
117 14 31
𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝�...
179 2 30
Creepypasta story Try not to scared challenge. :-)