DC Harem x Reader

By Lynxtheguy

(Y/n) (l/n), an outlaw? A hero? A villian? An antihero? Only time will tell. More

Girls
Punishment
Suicide Squad Pt.1
Suicide Squad Pt.2
Suicide Squad Pt.3
Suicide Squad Pt.4
Suicide Squad pt. 5
Suicide Squad Finale

Vengence

22.3K 215 75
By Lynxtheguy

Supergirl's pov

Kal and I bust through a wall of a building to see Batman staring at a guy, in a black jacket and a red helmet, holding a pistol to a kneeling Jokers head.

"Hood stop now!" Kal barked. The guy starts to pull the gun back.

"Ahhh. Come on now Red Hood." Joker said. "Don't you want revenge for your friend J...."

The guy kicks Joker in his face. "Don't you ever say his name!" He puts the gun back against Jokers head.

"Killing him won't bring him back!" Kal shouted. "Killing Joker won't solve anything."

"You're right, Killing Joker won't bring him back." Red Hood shots Joker in his left shoulder, causing Joker to let out a confused laugh of pain. "But it will make me feel a whole hell of lot better."

"You shot me!" Joker laughs. "You actually shot me! I didn't think a bat goon would actually shoot me."

Red Hood punches Joker in his face, and Shots him in his other shoulder. "I'm not one of bat's goons anymore. Not after I realized how much of a coward he was."

"Ooh, did you hear that bats your little one is being disobedient. I like h..." Joker is cut off by Red Hood sticking his pistol in his mouth.

"Bruce do something!" Kal shouts. "You have to stop him. You can't let him kill Joker."

"...."  Batman stayed silent and just stared at Red Hood.

"Kal it's hopeless, Batman won't stop him,  we have to stop him." I state. Kal and I step forward, but stop when a bullet hits Kal, and he falls to one knee. "What?" I look back at Red Hood to see him aiming a pistol at Kal.

"Gold Kryptonite bullets." Hood aims his gun at me. "I don't want to hurt you Kara, cause unlike your cousin I like you, but if you try to stop me I will kill you." Hood puts his second pistol away. "Now say goodbye, Joker."

Joker laughs. "Goodbye Joke...."

Four years earlier

Batgirls pov

Batman and I return to the Bat cave after we finished patrolling Gotham. "Bruce have you seen (y/n)? I haven't seen him in a few days."

"No. I thought maybe you seen him." We walk into the Bat Cave, and see someone in sitting in front of the monitor." Bruce puts him arm out in front of me. "Who are you?"

"Why didn't you tell me Joker was the one that killed Jason?" (Y/n), in his Batwing suit, asked as he spun around in the chair. "Why didn't you tell me Joker killed my best friend. More importantly..." (y/n) walks up to Bruce. "Why didn't you do anything about it?" (Y/n) takes off his mask, and gives it to Bruce. "You can find yourself a new Batwing.... you did it with Jason, and I'm sure you'd do it with Stephanie to." (Y/n) walks out of the Bat Cave.

"Bruce?" Bruce stares at (y/n)'s mask. "Bruce?" I run out of the Bat Cave and look for (y/n), but he's no where to be found.

Present Day

Batgirl's Pov

"Say good bye, Joker." I watch as Red Hood tilts his pistol, that's in Jokers mouth, upwards.

Joker lets out a muffled laugh. "Good bye, Joke..." Before Hood could pull the trigger I throw a batarang, in between Superman and Supergirl, hitting Hood in his wrist causing him to let go of the gun. I jump into the building, and tackle Hood to the ground before he can pull out another gun. "Supergirl get Joker!" I grab Hood's second pistol before he kicked me off of him. Hood and I both get to our feet, and he reaches for his gun. "Looking for this?" I throw the gun to Superman, and he crushes it."

"I really hate all you bats." Hood growls. "Fine, I guess if I want to kill Joker, I'm gonna have to go through all four of you." Hood pulls out a Combat knife.

"Bring it Red Hood." I taunt Hood, and he lunges at me, but I side step him. Superman tries to punch Hood, but Hood ducks, and cuts Superman's face.

"I guess fusing kryptonite into my knife was a good idea." Hood ducks another punch from Superman, and drop kicks him out of the hole, Supergirl and him created. "Guess that gets him out of my hair for a bit." Hood sheaths his knife, and pulls out two small orbs. "You'll like these." He drops them, and the room immediately starts to fill with smoke. "Try not to breath to much in." Hood charges at me, and kicks me into a wall. "Now Kara, I'll be finishing what Batman should have a long time ago." Red Hood kicks Supergirl, in her face, knocking her away from Joker.

"Poison gas..." Joker coughs. "I guess... your.... not like Bats after all."

Hood picks up his pistol and places it against Jokers head. "You have five seconds to say your last words."

Joker gasps. "Five seconds? I can make that work." Joker takes in a deep breath. "I felt heavenly nearly beating him to death with a crowbar, before I b..." before Joker could finish Red Hood Shot Joker in the head five times.

Red Hood sits on the floor next to Joker's lifeless corpse. "A bullet for every year he's been gone." Is he talking about...... But he's been dead for six years. Superman fly's back up to the room, and blows all of the gas out of it. Red Hood stands up and walks in front of Bruce, and points his pistol at him. "This one is for your second Robin..."

"Kal / Superman stop him!" Supergirl and I both yell.

Red Hood turns his pistol, and puts it against his helmet. "....... And my friend..... Jason Todd." Red Hood pulls the trigger.

Six years earlier

Batman's pov

I return to the Bat Cave to see (y/n) and Dick fighting."

"Let me go, Nightwing!" (Y/n) punches Dick in his face and runs over to me. "Where is he? Where is Jason!?" I grab (y/n) and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I was to late, I couldn't save him." (Y/n) pushes me off of him.

"What?" Tears start forming in his eyes. "No.... He..... No Jason can't be dead!"

"(Y/n)... I'm sor..."

"No! Shut up!" (Y/n) punched me in the face. "Jason should be the one you're sorry to, not me! Because of you I'm the only one standing here. It should be both me and Jason, not just me!" (Y/n) tries to punch me again, but Dick catches his hand.

"(Y/n) please calm down."

"Shut up! Both of you!" (Y/n) pulls his arm free, and runs out of the Bat Cave.

Present Day

Supergirl's pov

"Kal / Superman stop him!" Batgirl and I both shout, as Red Hood turns the gun on himself.

"....and my friend..... Jason Todd." Red Hood pulls the trigger. The bullet shatters part of his helmet, but Kal catches the bullet before it hits Hood himself. (Y/n)?Kal pins Hood to the floor.

"Cyborg!" Kal shouts. In an instant Myself, Kal, Batman, Batgirl, and Red Hood were in the Watchtower. "Thank you Cyborg."

Thirty minutes later

I walk down the hall to the cell where we're keeping Red Hood in, and see Batgirl and Cyborg looking into it. I stand next to them, and see Hood sitting on the bed facing the opposite direction of us.

"Red Hood a.k.a (Y/n) (L/n) a.k.a Batwing." Cyborg turns around. "It's a shame to see a once great ally, and friend, fall so far." Cyborg hangs his head and walks away.

"(Y/n)...." Batgirl wipes a tear away, and walks away from the cell, and follows Cyborg.

I stare a (y/n) for a second. "I'm sorry (y/n)." I place my hand on the cell wall. "I just wished I'd known how much you hurt before you went down this path." (Y/n) peers over his shoulder a little bit, before snapping his gaze back at the wall in front of him. "..... I'm sorry (y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...