Spring Day // Kim Taehyung (...

By ENHAxSVT

Maybe my plans for Spring Break didnt go as plan so I could meet you.. More

Chapter 1 - Graduation and Plans
Chapter 2 - Goodbye Spring Break Dream
Chapter 3 - hello Korea
Chapter 4 - meeting the second Kim
Chapter 5 - welcome to college..again
Chapter 6 - The perfect Karma
Chapter 8 - first weekend (day 2)
Chapter 9 - Little Trip to Busan (part 1)
Chapter 10 - Little Trip to Busan (part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - confused
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - the fangirl
Chapter 22 - Jealousy
Chapter 23 - Step siblings Date.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - will you be my...
Chapter 27 - legal
Chapter 28 - Hurt.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - the past.
Chapter 34 - bromance.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - The arrival.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - The surprise
Chapter 39 - go out with me
Chapter 40 - its just a friendly date, dont worry.
Chapter 41 - I got you, I promise
Chapter 42 - its the end.
Chapter 43 - Im here for you..
Chapter 44 - Help me get over
Chapter 45 - closer
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - take a chance on me
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - finding out the truth.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - I found a love
Chapter 53 - let go.
Chapter 54 - I think Im inlove again.
The final chapter

Chapter 7 - first weekend(day 1)

35 1 2
By ENHAxSVT

"You got home pretty late today" my mom suddenly said from the living room.

I tried to tiptoe so no one wouldnt notice me but I guess my mom was purposely waiting for me.

"Gosh, mom. You scared me" I said touching my heart and leaned against the rail.

"Where have you been ?" She asked, not angrily but she was smiling.

"I uh was with a friend.." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Thats great Gina, you finally have a friend" she said smiling.

"So whose this friend of yours?" She added.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I was sweating. I shouldnt really over react but I was and it wasnt helping at all. I was bad at lying. I hate lying.

"Sarah..you know my friend Sarah..right?" I said sounding nervous but thank goodness my mom didnt notice.

"Oh, yes I remember. Well go ahead and change your clothes dinners gonna be served." My mom said before turning around to return to the kitchen.

"Uh no thanks mom, I just ate actually" I said and she turned to look at me and nodded.

-

As I closed my door shut. A smile suddenly formed on my lips as I remembered what happened today during PE class. Its obviously something I shouldnt be proud of but I thought maybe, she really did deserve that. If you could see the look on her face, I wanted to burst out laughing but I didnt wanna seem too mean so I kept my happiness lowkey.

Then suddenly my phone vibrated.

From: unknown number

Hey, its me Jackson. Today was great, Thank you for coming with me.

Jackson? How did he even get my number ? I started to panic and ran through my things and as expected my wallet wasnt with me. I always keep my number in my wallet so that, just incase I lose it, someone can contact me and return it to me.

To: unknown number

Hey, I guess you have my wallet huh ? You're welcome. I had a great time too. Thanks for inviting

I hit send and started saving his number on my phone.

What happened earlier started flashingback and I couldnt help but smile. To be honest ? Jackson is actually a really great guy. Theres no denying it. It seems he makes my time easier in school. And ofcourse same for Sarah. But some classes, I wasnt able to be with Sarah. But I believe in every class that Im not with Sarah, Jackson was there. So I was really thankful that he, somehow, helps me survive this school.

Then I got another text message.

From: Jackson

No biggie. I hope it happens again next time. I seriously had a wonderful time. Goodnight George. See you on monday :)

When I read the text message, I felt my cheeks flushed red. I was blushing. It was just too sweet. Jackson and I has gotten close even though it has only been 5 days since we met. But with a guy like him ? It wasnt hard to get close to him even with a short amount of time. And today we had our, well you could say, 'friendly date'. Which unfortunately, was cut off because the usual Pabo side of me, decided to run after V and Jungkook.

Speaking of that..I was still really curious if they saw me with Jackson. I mean theres nothing wrong really, its just, I feel uncomfortable.

What if they mention it to Namjoon?

And obviously Namjoon would mention it to my mom and my mom would make a fuss about it. My mom has always been excited at the thought of me having a boyfriend since She had never seen me dating.

the last time I dated, I hid it from her.

I remember my mom once thought that I was a Lesbian since I only wanted to get close to girls and not boys. I dont know, even I dont know why Im so distant when it comes to boys and it really shocks me at how I am being awfully close around Jackson.

Thats why maybe I felt different towards him.

I just feel like I can be myself around him without even caring about him judging me. Trust me our first meeting wasnt the greatest but he's still hanging around with me. If it were a different guy he'd probably stay away from me right after the..

Incident.

Ugh I hated that day so much.

****

I heared 'TipToe by Jason Derulo' played and I started to open my eyes slowly only to realize it was from my phone. I shot straight up and saw the sun shining really bright, I guess it was already Morning. I must've fell asleep because of exhaustion last night

Since when did I set my ringtone to TipToe ? I never even liked that song.

*conversation

Me: hello ?

Familiar voice: like your ringtone ?

Me: So you were the one who set my ringtone.

J: *laughs* yup.

Me: so, why'd you call?

A: *yelling* FACETIME NOW

J: you heared her. *laughs*

I rolled my eyes and pressed facetime. In seconds, the girls faces appeared.

M: goodmorning sleepy head.

Me: morning

A: YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO.

Me: uhh? What ?

M: she recently found out something, seriously, she has been going on about this for hours.

J: true.

Me: can somebody please tell me whats going on ?

A: YOU MET THE WHOLE MEMBERS OF BTS AND YET YOU DIDNT TELL ME ?!

Me: oh. Thats it ?

A: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS IT ?

I couldnt help but laugh at Angela who looked super annoyed at the moment. Although im wondering how do they even find things out.

Me: how'd you know ?

Angela didnt say a word and turned her back on me. Oh come on Angela.

J: she called your phone house number and to her surprise, Taehyung answered.

Me: whose Taehyung ?

A: Dont act like you dont know.

Me: seriously, I dont.

M: Its V's real name.

Me: oh.

I didnt know his real name was different from V. I dont even know him personally and never even had a proper conversation. Plus he was introduced as V. Although I remember hearing Angela mention his name. He was the other Kim. Kim Taehyung

Me: so what are you so mad about ? Atleast you got to hear his voice ?

J: shes upset because you didnt tell her earlier.

Me: oh come on Angela, im sorry. School has been stressful for me lately and I had a lot of Researches. I really had no time. Please ?

A: fine..

She then, faced the camera again.

J: Here comes the fangirl in 3..2..1

A: BUT OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY GOT TO TALK TO TAEHYUNG ON THE PHONE. I NEVER KNEW HIS VOICE WAS THAT FREAKING SEXY.

Both Joan and I started facepalming ourselves while Michelle seemed to be amused by Angela's fangirling moment.

Me: oh Angela *laughs* well girls, i'll talk to you guys later. Gotta catch some breakfast first. Loveyou

M&A&J: loveyoutoo !

*end of conversation.

I quickly took my charger off my phone and tied my hair up before heading downstairs. To my surprise, the living room was awfully quiet. They must've went to the grocery store again.
I sighed and made my way to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

As I was walking towards the kitchen, I heared someone singing a song and I took a peak and saw it wasnt Namjoon. It was, Taehyung.

"Uh, goodmorning" I said awkwardly.

"Oh, goodmorning" he said in a strong accent. I could tell that I startled him since he jumped a little before turning to me.

I then, remembered what happened yesterday and was still curious if he saw me with Jackson. Suddenly I turned red and looked away.

"So uh, have you eaten breakfast yet ?"

"Nae, meog-oess-eoyo, Kamsahamnida (yes, I have eaten, thankyou)" he replied bowing lightly. I had no idea what he just said but I understood the 'Nae' part and the 'Kamsahamnida' so I guess that meant he has eaten.

Genius.

"So uh..where's everyone ?" I asked again while taking the egg out of the frigde.

"Uh..band members..are..uh home. And uh parents..and Namjoon..in..uh shopping..grocery" he said struggling.

No wonder I have never started a conversation with them. They were weak in english. Just as I expected. No offense.

"Ah..so what are you doing here again ?" I asked raising ang eyebrow.

"I..um-"

I saw how he was struggling to remember the english words he was gonna say so I Cut him off to get him out of his misery.

"Nevermind, forget it." I said smiling and went back to cooking.

Well George. This is gonna be a quiet morning.

Taehyung's POV

I headed to Namjoon Hyung's place since he told me to be there early. As I got to the door, I pressed the doorbell twice but got no respond. I guess Namjoon was still asleep and His parents must've gone out ajeossi Kim's car isnt here. Luckily Namjoon told me where his spare key was hidden so I went and took it.

I quietly unlocked the door and made sure to close the door softly so I wouldnt wake anyone up. I slowly made my way up to Namjoon hyungs room only to find no one. Hm, thats strange. He's the one who told me to come here early.

Aish that hyung. I went downstairs and sat on the sofa comfortably before taking my phone out to text Him

To: Rapmon Hyung

Hyung, im in your house already where are you ?

Shortly after I recieved a reply

From: Rapmon Hyung

Im in the Grocery with My dad and Aunt Angeline. We'll be back soon.

I sighed and put my phone on the coffee table before deciding to grab something to drink.

Out of nowhere I heared the house phone suddenly rang, I wasnt sure if I should answer since this isnt my house but I did anyway.

*conversation

Me: yeoboseyo ?

Unknown: uh..is George home?

Me: oh uh..sorry. Who is this speaking ?

Unknown: its her friend..whose this speaking ?

Me: oh im George's brother's friend, Taehyung.

Suddenly the line went off. That was infact the end of our conversation. I found it weird how she just hung up on me like that, was it because I mentioned my name was Taehyung? I guess she was a fan and was probably surprised.

Eh, I should just go and grab a drink.

The members and I are currently working on our new song and I couldnt get it off my Head, its called Spring day. I really Hope our fans would love it since we all really worked hard for it. Without even realizing it, I was already singing the song.

heogongeul tteodoneun
jageun meonjicheoreom
nallineun nuni naramyeon
jogeum deo ppalli nege
daheul su isseul tende

"Uh..goodmorning" a voice said behind me.

I almost dropped the glass that I was holding since I got scared by the sudden voice that caused me to jump a little making me feel embarassed as I turn to face the one and only..George.

"Oh, goodmorning" I greeted back with a smile.

I noticed how she's been avoiding eye contacts with me lately and her face turns red everytime I smile at her which causes me to feel a little embarassed and awkward.

"So uh, have you eaten breakfast yet ?" She suddenly asked and headed towards the fridge

"Nae, meog-oess-eoyo, Kamsahamnida" I replied. I Dont know why I had to say it in Korean even though I was pretty well with english. I mean all of us were ever since our last trip from the US. we really learned a lot despite the fact that we met a lot of american celebrities But I just had to say it in Korean huh?

Even though I knew she wasnt well with Korean language. Pabo Taehyung.

"So uh..where's everyone ?" She asked and got some eggs out.

"Uh..band members..are..uh home. And uh parents..and Namjoon..in..uh shopping..grocery"

I didnt know why I stuttered and acted like I didnt know english well. I could've said it in a right grammar but I really just have to make it seem like I dont know english huh ?

Yah, Kim Taehyung. Pull yourself together.

"Ah..so what are you doing here again ?" She asked again.

She's probably wondering how I got in.

"I..um-"

"Nevermind, forget it." She said and smiled.

Trust me, if you could only see me right now. She just cutted me off knowing that I have trouble with speaking english when I clearly dont.

Nice move, dumbass.

George's POV

Taehyung and I both sat silently in the living room waiting for my mom, Eun Gi and Namjoon to come back. Its been 10 minutes since Taehyung and I had our last conversation and trust me, Its so freaking awkward.

As much as I really wanted to start a conversation with him, I just feel bad trying to make him talk in english when clearly, he wasnt good at it. I should be the one to talk in Korean since I live in Korea now.

Taehyung just sat on the other end of the sofa and I sat on the other end. He was too focused on working on their songs that he didnt even flinch one bit. While I munched on some cheetos and watched TV. I really didnt find anything interesting since it was all Korean dramas. I did say that I watch korean dramas but with subtitles. But in this case ? There werent any, which was pretty sad. I turned the T.V off since I couldnt find anything that I liked and started popping my earphones on before laying my head back to just relax.

The song 'One time by Justin Bieber' started playing. It was the accoustic version which Obviously, I loved so much. It was just so calming and so classic. I loved listening to old songs rather than the new ones. The lyrics were so much more meaningful back then. Right after the intro finished, I didnt care if Taehyung was here, I loved this song so therefore, I shall sing

When I met you boy my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop
Even though its a struggle love is all we got
So gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top

Your world is my world
My fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart

Cause boy you're my one love
My one heart
My one life, for sure
Imma tell you one time

Imma be your one girl
You'll be my number one guy
I'll be making time for you
Imma tell you one time

And with the first chorus done I decided to switch to another song only to see that Taehyung had stopped doing what he was doing and was just blankly staring at me.

Oops, was I too loud ?

"Er, uhm sorry. Did I disturb you?" I embarassingly asked and took my earphones off.

"No. Not at all..you uh..have a beautiful voice" he said and smiled showing That beautiful squared shape smile that I bet every fans loved about him.

"Oh uh..thanks"

Taehyung was indeed gorgeous. Not gonna lie.

"We're home" I heared a familiar voice said.

Taehyung and I both turned our heads back at the same time to see Namjoon and the others finally arrive. I stood up from where I was sitting and headed straight to the Kitchen and found my mom placing the groceries on the kitchen table.

"Took you long enough" I said smiling and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Seems like you're in a good mood" she said smirking.

"Woke up on the right side of the bed" I said winking and helping her put the vegetables in the fridge.

"Have you eaten yet ?" She asked

"Uhuh. I made myself breakfast since it took you guys forever to come home" I said rolling my eyes but smiled it off in the end.

"Sorry, your Mom took forever to choose the food that she wanted to buy. She said you were a picky eater" Eun Gi said entering the Kitchen.

I wrinkled my face and nodded as a sign of agreement to what Eun Gi just stated.

"Pretty much" I said before grabbing a bag of Doritos and headed to the living room.

"Goodmorning" Namjoon greeted with a smile. I smiled and greeted him back.

I sat down to where I was seated before, only this time Namjoon was in between Taehyung and I, and started to eat the Doritos that I recently just got from the grocery bag since I have finished the cheetos.

"You know, you dont seem like a healthy person" someone said in a really strong accent. I turned to see both Namjoon and Taehyung looking at me and Taehyung had a smile plastered on his face. I guess he was the one who spoke huh ?

Why did he suddenly sound so fluent ? Gosh whats up with everyone pretending not to know english ? Its very annoying.

"Excuse me?" I said and raised a brow at him. They both moved their eyes on the Doritos then on the Cheetos and now back to me.

Oh, I get it.

I rolled my eyes and sat straight.

"Why do you suddenly sound so fluent now?" I asked annoyed.

"He actually is great in english, you know?" Namjoon said giving Taehyung a pat on the shoulders.

"A few minutes ago, he wasnt" I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

I heared Taehyung giggle and they started to have their own conversation. I didnt bother eavesdropping since they were having their conversation in Korean.

***

I sat on the Kitchen table and played on my phone while my mom washed some dishes. The rest of the boys have arrived an hour ago and lunch had just finished. As much as I wanted to stay In the living room since the sofa was comfortably soft, I couldnt. It was filled with guys and I didnt wanna be apart of it.

"Why dont you go to the living room and make some friends, Gina?" I heared my mom ask while still washing some dishes.

"No Thank You." I said while still focusing on the game.

I recently found out about this new game and eventually got addicted to it. Thanks to Jackson.

"Alright then, i'll be in the backyard with your Uncle Eun Gi,watering the plants. Just come if you need anything alright?" My mom said and waited for a respond.

Unfortunately I was too busy playing my game so I didnt get to answer her back. She sighed and left the kitchen.

"So bieber huh?" I heared someone said. I didnt bother looking cause It wasnt worth it. I knew who it was and it was Taehyung. Assumingly.

"What are you playing ?" I almost fell out of my chair as I saw how awfully close Taehyung's face was on me.

"Gosh, V. Cant you see im playing ?" I said annoyed. When I looked back at my phone, my character had died. I slightly groaned

"My character just died because of you" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Its just a game ?" He said and shrugged with a smile on his face.

"Whatever"

"A bieber addict, junkfood addict and a game addict. What else is there to know about you?" He said smirking.

Okay hold the fuck up. Why is he suddenly so cocky right now ? An hour ago he was the sweetest little guy you could ever meet in your life and now he's being a total ass? How absurd.

"Do you even know me?" I asked annoyed at how he was behaving towards me right now. I quickly stood up from my seat and attempted to exit the Kitchen until he said something

"No. But I do know that you enjoy eating Ramyeon a lot"

Shit! He did saw me that day.

"Speak one word of it, and you're done" I stated bluntly trying my best not to sound nervous. Why is he suddenly acting like a dick towards me ? Like what's up man ?

"What If I dont want to keep quiet about it?" He asked without any expression on his face.

Ugh, this scumbag.

"Is that a threat?"

"Depends if you're threatened" he snapped and took a sip from the water he got for himself.

Okay, what the hell ? What the hell happened to the sweet guy I just talked to awhile ago ?

"Dont try me Kim Taehyung, you dont know me at all" I said and grabbed my phone that I left on the table before heading upstairs.

Taehyung's POV

"Dont try me Kim Taehyung, you dont know me at all" she said and grabbed her phone before heading upstairs.

I laughed as I saw her looked annoyed walking out. I didnt know why I suddenly acted up on George but its been weeks since I met her and I really wanted to get close to her. I just didnt have the chance to. I was known to be a tease in the group so I wanted to get close to her by showing her who I really was, a tease. Only this time, I teased her on our very first descent conversation. Which clearly was a dick move, I agree, but this is how I was and knowing that she didnt want other people to know that Jungkook and I saw her with a guy yesterday, gave me more reasons to interact with her.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah. What are you doing there?" I heared Jin Hyung asked.

I finally exited the kitchen and went back to where I was seated before.

"What did you do to George? We saw her angrily made her way back to her room." J-hope asked

"Nothing, I tried to start a conversation. Besides, its been a week since we've met her. I dont think theres anything wrong with trying to be friendly with her right?" I stated

"I agree, she needs to loosen up a bit. She's a little too uptight and it's getting really awkward. And I dont like awkward" J-hope replied. I shot him a smile and High-fived eachother.

"Thanks guys. I've been trying to get closer to her as well. Considering the fact that she's my step-sister but she always seems like she's uninterested." Namjoon said laughing and scratched the back of his head.

"It's alright hyung, I guess she still hasnt accept the fact that she has a brother now. As you said she was the only child before right?" Jungkook said to cheer Namjoons spirit. He simply nodded and we all started to focus on song again.

****
And this is part 2. I tried to make it short as possible but I guess I failed hahah
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)
See you guys xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 87.1K 72
part two
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
629K 19.5K 40
And you are? cover credit; exquisative
1.3K 119 26
Park Jimin my mom's best friend's son, but I hate him........