The Warrior and The Omega { B...

By PeachNightmare01

WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new versio... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Nine and a half
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue
Note
Sequel

Chapter Twenty Three

18.4K 882 168
By PeachNightmare01

A few months later...

Sylis POV

An soothing mixture of rock music and the soft buzzing of a tattoo gun filled my ears as I laid with my eyes closed in the tattooing chair. The tiny needles piercingmy skin felt like a mear massage as they moved across the flesh that covered my right collar bone.

I couldn't help but mentally roll my eyes as I heard the light brown haired tattoo artist began humming to the music that emittedfrom the speakers in the shop. His eyes were licked in my skin as he focused on permanently put his masterpiece on me.

"And were done." He said witha smile as he wiped the excess ink from my skin.

When he finally allowed me to get up, I made my way over to the floor length mirror by the doorway of the room we were in. My lips twitched upwards slightly into a smile as the black lettering stood out against my tan skin. Carefully, I inspected the letters on my chest to insure there was no mistakes. When I found none I couldn't stop my lips from curling upwards into a smile.

The ink embedded into my skin wasn't an ordinary tattoo. This was Atticus's mark on me. This is what made me his forever.

The ink had magic and my little pests DNA mixed into it. With these two factors combined, it finally bonded Valentin and I to Atticus forever.

"Thank you Elijah. You really don't know how much this means to me." I said, looking at him in the reflection of the mirror.

"Syli, there's no need to thank me. You know I would do anything for you and Eric." He said softly with a grin, showing off his vampire fangs." So when do I get to meet this mate of yours?" He asked as he began cleaning up his station.

"If your willing to come to the house today you can." I said slipping my dark green shirt over my head and grabbing the picture of Atticus'smark off the arm of the chair.

"Sylis you know that it's difficult for me to be around him." He said softly.

"Elijah, you haven't seen him in three years. Besides I want you to meet my mate. It means a lot to me." I said as I looked down at the picture if my mates collrbone.

The letters 'SAV' popping out against his porcelain skin. They were elegantly written on his skin as they were on mine. The initials simply stood for Sylis, Atticus, and Valentin I'm that order.

"Okay. I'll go." He said." I never thought I'd see you like this Sylis." Elijah said as I slipped my on my black jacket.

"Like what?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair in attempt to fix it.

"Happy."he said, his eyes locking with mine in the mirror." I mean face it Sylis. When I found you, you weren't exactly the happiest fourteen year old in the world." He stated.

"Did I really have a reason to be?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Yea! You had me in your life you ungrateful little shit." Elijah chuckled putting me into a headlock and rubbing his knuckles into my skull as he walked up to me.

I chuckled, rolling my eyes and pushing him off me.

"So whats his name?" he asked as we walked to the front of the tattoo shop.

"Atticus." I smiled.

"I cant wait to meet him Sylis. I've waited eight years to see you this happy." he said softly putting his hand on my shoulder.

" I can't wait either. Now stop it with all this mushy shit. How much do I owe you?" I asked pulling out my wallet.

"Nothing. Just let me meet this mate of yours." He chuckled.

"Elijah." I growled.

"He don't speak to your father figure like that. You must respect me." He grinned leaning on the counter by the cash register.

"You only ten years older than me dumbass." I bit back.

"There's the Sylis we all know and love." He chuckled." And I think you mean ten thousand years older. I just tell people I'm thirty-two." He grinned.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "Let's go." I said walking out the door.

He scrambled after me, locking up his shop before following me to my truck.

"So tell me about him." He said as the truck roared to life.

"What do you want to know?" I asked as he buckled up.

"Everything. How y'all met. How y'all marked each other. Excetra excetra." He chuckled cracking the window and lighting a cigarette.

With a heavy sigh I began telling him our story and earned myself a few slaps to the back of the head as I did so.

"I thought I taught you better than that Sylis." Elijah scolded. "Dumbass." He cursed which made me smile.

I met Elijah and Eric at the ripe young age of fourteen. Elijah haveing found Eric, who was thirteen at the time, a few years before me after he ran away from home.

The two had found me when Valentin was in full control of everything and just after we, me and Valentin, had murdered our entire pack. I don't remember how it happened but somehow Elijah managed to make Valentin give me control again. Once I had transformed back into my human form he convinced me he could help me. Us three have been together ever since then.

He helped Eric create a pack in which  I could call home. Without this annoying Vampire Eric and I would be lost, dead even. We owe our lives to him. We would do anything he asks of us.

"Okay let me walk in first, Atticus probably heard my truck roll up and he's been on a little scaring spree. In other words, he attempts to scare me with the best of his abilities." I explained as I killed the truck and got out.

"How cute. A human trying to scare a demonic werewolf." Elijah chuckled as we began walking up the steps of the porch.

I opened the door and couldn't stop the smile that began forming on my lips as I saw my mates small foot peaking out from sticking out from around the corner of the small entrance hallway.

"Atticus, I'm home!" I called out, knowing good and we'll he wasn't coming out just yet.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw Elijah struggling to contain his laughter as he watched my mate. I wiped my smile from my face and walked into the living room, my back still facing Atticus.

Eric and Jackies watched me from their positions on the couch, they were also struggling to hold back their laughter as I heard Atticus attempting to sneaking up behind me.

"Rawr!" He screeched, jumping on my back, his now plumpish thighs wrapping around my hips.

Quickly I grabbed his thighs to keep him from falling as he climbed futher up my back in order to properly wrap his arms around my neck.

"Nice try little pest." I chuckled looking at his face out of the corner of my eye.

I couldn't stop myself from chuckling as a pout formed on his plump pink lips.

"Aww. Atticus nevers scary Sylis." He pounted as he slipped off my back and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It hard to scare me Atticus. Now where's my kiss? I missed you." I said as I turned towards him.

A smile immediately formed on his lips and he lunged forward, wrapping his arms around my neck and pressing his lips to mine.

"Misses Sylis too." He giggled.

"Elijah?!" Eric said, his voice full of excitement as he jumped up from the couch.

"Hello Eric." He chuckled as Eric ran up to him and greeted him with a hug.

"Sylis, who dat?" Atticus whispered softly.

"That's one of my very close friends. He helped take care of me when I was little." I explained as I pulled him flush against my body.

"Nice to Atticus Sylis?" He asked, his tone serious as he eyed the stranger down.

"Yes, he will be nice. Especially since your my mate. " I smiled as Elijah came closer, Atticus slipping behind my back to hide.

"Hello Atticus, I'm Elijah. Sylis has told me so much about you, I'm happy to finally meet you." He said, flashing a smile and displaying his pearly white fangs.

"Vampy." He gasped in fear, his small hand instinctively gripping my shirt tighter as a whimper left his lips.

"What's wrong Atticus?" I asked worridly, Elijahs face warping into one of confusion.

"N-no bities. N-no hurts. Please." He whimpered, using his eyes to silently plead for mercy.

"Elijah isn't gonna bite you, okay little pest? What's got you so scared?" I asked, sinking to his level and cupping his cheek in my hand.

"Ah-ahlpha Ty-tyler, feeds Atticus t-to ne-new V-vampies. Bi-bities At-aticus. Ma-makes si-sick." He whimpered quietly in my ear, his face buried into the nape of my neck.

Gently I wrapped my arms around his slender waist, my anger sparking to life inside of my chest. I always knew Tyler was one sick pup but I never thought he was that sick and cruel.

Recently turned vampires have no control over their thirst. They don't stop until they're full. There was no telling how old Atticus was at the time this even occurred, but there is no doubt in my mind that he let them feed until my mate was on the brink of death.

To make it even worse, a vampire bite to a werewolf is like allergies. Your head feels to heavy to hold, your body aches, and you become lethargic. The more vampires that bite you, the more extreme these symptoms become.

He could've killed him.

"Maybe it's better if I go." Elijah said softly.

"No. Please, stay." Eric rushed out,his eyes begging Elijah silently.

Elijah gave Eric a sad smile, before opening his arms. A single tear slid down Eric's cheek as he buried himself into the older mans chest.

"Look at me, little pest." I said softly, Atticus slowly emerging from his hiding place within my nape." Elijah is a my best friend. He would never dream of hurting someone I love. Someone that means the world to me." I said softly, wiping the tears from his pink, now slightly chubby, cheeks.

I watched Atticus look over my shoulder at the man who was separating from Eric's hold, his grip on me still tight. I watched him, silently hoping he will give Elijah a chance. If not for my sake then for Eric's. I could see the fear clear in his eyes and feel the trembles ripping through his body. I knew he was reliving the memories in his head, watching them like a movie.

"I was waiting to show you this, but I think you need to see it now. Atticus look at me, look." I said pulling down the collar of my shirt to show him my mark.

"Wh-wha-"

"This is your mark on me Atticus. This what makes me yours. Elijah did this for us. He did this because I asked him to. Because I wanted your mark on me." I paused, searching his awe struck face." I love you Atticus." I said softly.

Without a warning Atticus ran to Elijah and wrapped his arms around his torso.

"Thank. Thank much." He cried.

"Its no problem Atticus. Sylis considered family to me. That means you are too." Elijah explained.

Just like that, a weight that had been pressing down on my shoulders was lifted and the air seemed easier to breath.

********

This chapter wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but this is what I'm gonna publish cause I was told by a good friend it's sometimes okay to publish something you don't necessarily think is good. Just in order to move past it.

I'll try to update again soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.6K 36
Please vote, comment and share this story! I hope you like it! Book one of the New Moon series Danny is your typical omega, gets beat, rejected and...
1.1K 56 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
20.9K 1.6K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
157K 5.9K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...