The baby, the Alphas and the...

Von Mischief87654321

A Forest Wolf is a wolf who can "control" the forest. A cub searches for power trough the most powerful bein... Mehr

Chapter 一
Chapter 二
Chapter 三
Chapter 四
Chapter 五
Chapter 六
Chapter 七
Chapter 八
Chapter 九
Chapter 十
The reason why I haven't updated this week
Chapter 十一
Chapter 十二
Chapter 十三
Chapter 十四
Chapter 十五
Chapter 十六
Chapter 十七
Chapter 十八
Chapter 十九
Chapter 二十
Chapter 二十一
not an uptade yet (i know, you can hit me if you want)
Chapter 二十二
Chapter 二十三
Chapter 二十五
Chapter 二十六
Party!!!
Chapter 二十七
i've got news

Chapter 二十四

8.6K 289 65
Von Mischief87654321

3rd P.O.V

Stiles was on top of Derek, slapping him really hard to try and wake him up since the Werewolf was still unconscious. Kylie was watching on the side, tears falling down her face. He was about to deliver another punch when suddenly, Derek's eyes snapped open and he grabbed Stiles' wrist.

Derek started looking around for a moment before looking up at Stiles.  "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? She's gone, with Scott's mom," he hurriedly spat at him.

Kylie whimpered and Derek looked at her for a brief moment. 

"She took her?!" Derek gasped out.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left, with Deucalion. Okay, so we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Derek stood up and paused. "Whoa, what about Cora?"

"Scott said that Isaac and the Argents got her out. But Derek, she's not looking too good. She stopped breathing once and Peter said that she doesn't have much time." Stiles explained.

At that, Derek quickly got to his feet and broke into a run leaving the other two there staring after him, in the hospital.

Stiles was now sitting over close to the entrance with Kylie on his knees as one of the officers told them to wait as a FBI agent was going to want to talk to them. Stiles looked up and his eyes widened when he saw who it was. The man noticed Stiles too and his eyes narrowed at the sight of him, but he faltered when he saw the child on his knees.

Stiles huffed. "Oh, just perfect," he mumbled to himself.

"Who's that?" Kylie frowned.

Stiles cringed. As Melissa became pregnant because of a one-night stand, Kylie had never came to know of her father.

"That, is the asshole you are supposed to call your father," he said and Kylie didn't even bother correcting him.

She had been told about her father and she had came to the conclusion that she didn't like him very much. And that was something because Kylie liked pretty much everyone.

He walked over and stopped in front of Stiles and smirked down at him, ignoring his daughter. "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess, what a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

Stiles just stared at Agent McCall blankly. "Can you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid?" he said back to him blankly.

That only made Agent McCall give him an empty smile that faded as quickly as it formed. "Where's your dad and why has anyone not been able to contact him?"

Stiles just shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?" Agent McCall asked him not skipping a beat.

Stiles just narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean, again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down," he cut in. "Is he drinking like he used to."

"Alrught, how about this, the next time I see him I give him the field sobriety test." Stiles snapped. "Okay? We'll do the alphabet. Start with F and end with U."

Kylie chuckled.

Agent McCall just kept his game face on with him. "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"

But Stiles just shook his head. "I don't know what happened here. We, as in me and your daughter who you've been ignoring this whole time, were stuck in the elevators the whole time," he said dropping his head.

Agent McCall's expression fell. "You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?"

Stiles raised his head back up to look at him. "What name?"

Over at the elevator doors, the name Argent was spray painted there in red.

"The word is guardian, Allison, you know more than anyone how that's a role I haven't lived up to lately," Argent said as he, Allison and Stiles with Kylie in his arms entered the Argent's house.

"But she took Scott and Kylie's mother and Stiles's father," Allison countered. "That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors," Stiles added. "That kinda felt like a warning to me."

They arrived at a table and Stiles sat Kylie on it in front of himself.

"I think it might be Morell," Allison announced. "She knows a lot more than she lets on and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles snapped.

Everyone became silent and Stiles backed up and say on the couch. Kylie slid off the table before walking to him and climbing on him to give him a hug.

"Stiles, don't give up hope," Chris said, his eyes landed on the child. "You too, Princess."

Stiles shook his head as he rubbed Kylie's back.

"They could already be dead." He stated.

"I don't think so," Chris replied. "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. Like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

Kylie raised her head.

"Like chess?" She asked softly.

Chris nodded.  "Exactly like chess."

Allison took a step towards her dad.

"And your one of the pieces." She stated.

Chris looked back at her with a determinated look.

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move," He said. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so, Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere around those currents, right?" He looked at Stiles. "Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help. Probably Kylie's too."

Stiles looked back at his hands.

"You seriously want to go after her?" He asked. "I mean, what if she takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?"

Chris took his gun and charged it.

"I'm carrying a .45," He stated. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue wr need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need all of you."

"Then we're gonna find mommy and the Sheriff?" Kylie asked.

Chris nodded. "Yes, we will."

Stiles looked at the hunter with a renewed determination.

"Then where do we start?"

Chris laid a map on the table and they all gathered around it.

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school,  the animal clinic, the bank." Chris explained, moving the blue lamp over the spots he had said.

"Wait a sec, she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?" Stiles asked.

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time." Chris replied.

"Scott's boss." Allison whispered.

"Deaton?" Kylie said worriedly.

"It was her only failure. That could mean something." Chris admitted.

Stiles straightened up from his crouched position over the table.

"That's just one place so far. We're gonna need a lot more help." He said.

"What about Lydia?" Kylie proposed.

Chris looked at her.

"Lydia? What can she do?" He asked, confused.

"Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent. She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um, without actually looking for them." Stiles explained.

"What is she? Psychic?" Chris asked, looking at his daughter, then Stiles then Kylie.

"She's something." Stiles replied.

Chris and Allison took out every possible weapon they owned and placed them on the table. Kylie looked at one of the knifes and went to take one, but Stiles picked her up and sat her on the couch. When he turned around, Chris had aimed one of his guns in Stiles' direction and the latter jumped.

"I thought you guys were retired." Stiles stated, looking at them.

"Retired, yes. Defenseless, no." Chris replied, setting a gun om the table. "Make sure your phone's on. If you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately."

"Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely." Stiles stated, looking at his phone.

"All of you, try to remember he's just doing what he thinks is right." Argent said, trying to cheer the other three up.

"I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but... Well, I'm.... I'm pretty good with these." A voice said and the other turned around to look at Isaac, whom was showing them his claws.

Kylie grinned before running to him and hugging him. He picked her up and looked at the others.

"So, what are we doing?" He asked. 

Lydia was sitting in her living room, brushing Kylie's hair, as Stiles stood opposite her and told her everything that had happened over at the hospital last night. Lydia just shook her head at the end of it.

"No, I don't believe it," she told him sternly, starting a braid on Kylie's hair. "Scott can't really be with them. He can't be."

But Stiles slowly shut his eyes. "You didn't see the look on his face. It was just..."

"Then, what can I do?" She looked at Stiles. "I mean, I get that I'm some kind of like human Geiger Counter for death but, I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of-" But she froze.

Stiles tensed. "Because of what? Lydia, what?"

"When she called me a Banshee... she was surprised by it. What if that's not why she tried to kill me?"

"Then why did she?" Stiles asked in a whisper.

"That's what we need to find out." Lydia replied.

"Wait," Stiles said as he straightened himself up. "The last time she tried to kill someone but not sacrifice them was-

"Danny," Kylie mumbled, shaking her little teddy bear.

Stiles nodded. "Because he knew something. The telluric currents which she was using to sacrifice those people on and scatter the bodies."

"Ms. Blake said that I wasn't a sacrifice. I was just a girl who knew too much." Lydia then started shaking her head. "But, I don't know what that is... and if we're going to get your dad, Scott and Kylie's mom and Scott back, then that's what we need to find out."

Stiles wiped at the bottom of his chin in thought. "Then we need to go and find someone that does."

Stiles took Lydia and Kylie, when her braid was finished, to school with him in his jeep and the moment they stepped out, they went on the prowl for Aiden.

Lydia looked at her phone and hung up after the fourth attempt to call him. "Aiden's not texting me back."

Stiles looked at Kylie.

"Can you smell them?" He asked, hopefully.

Kylie raised her nose in the air, but shook her head, putting her thumb in her mouth.

She had adopted a younger attitude after the departure of Scott and the kidnapping of her mom. Which was normal.

Lydia gave him a look. "Okay... well, maybe we could just go over there and-"

But Stiles got a message on his phone and quickly went for it. It was from Isaac. He then opened it and his eyes twitched at what was written.

Lydia noticed it. "What?" She then noticed how Stiles tightened his grip on his phone. That seemed to tell her enough. "Oh god, what is it now?" she mumbled.

Stiles twitched again. "It... it's from Isaac. Jennifer, she, she has Allison's father. She took him. She has all three now." Stiles' hand was shaking so much he was barely able to put his phone back in his pocket.

Kylie cracked her neck as she felt something in the air. She looked at Stiles in worry.

"There's still time," Lydia quickly said. "We still have time, right?"

A small caught in Kylie's nose. She took out her thumb form her mouth.

"Stiles?" She whispered.

But Stiles looked at her and saw that his vision was starting to blur. His head was starting to get light and he was feeling his chest start to clog up. He could vaguely hear Lydia talk to him, asking him what was wrong. Everything around him seemed to be acting up. Some things seemed to freeze in motion, others seemed to speed up. He was having a little trouble breathing and was starting to shake where he stood.

"I think I'm having a panic attack," he choked out.

At that, Lydia took Stiles by his arm and dragged him off into the locker room, which thankfully was empty right now, Kylie followed. "Hurry," Lydia said as she closed the door behind them.

Stiles dropped his bag and pushed himself away from her as he stumbled inside and then fell to his knees. He then fell on his arms as he his breathing started to quicken. He got half way up before he stumbled and fell into the opposite wall. He then moved to sit up against it as he moved to hold onto his chest.

Lydia moved to sit down beside him and Kylie watched from the side. She knew it wasn't a good idea to intervene.

"Uh, just think of something else, anything else," Lydia said to him quickly.

"Like what?" he puffed out.

"Uh, happy things! Good things! Uh, friends, family." That made Stiles let go of his chest and grip the floor. "I mean, not family, oh god, okay," she said realizing her mistake. "Try and slow your breathing."

"I can't," he cried. "I can't. I can't!"

"Stiles, look at me." Lydia then moved to grab onto Stiles' face. "Stiles," she said softly before she went and pressed her lips to his.

She then slowly pulled away from him to see that his breathing was starting to slow and his shoulders seemed to relax.

Stiles was just staring at her.

He then noticed that his panic attack was gone and he was starting to have control of himself again. "How'd you do that?" he asked her.

"I, uh... read once that, holding your breath can stop a panic attack. So... when I kissed you, you held your breath."

Stiles widened his eyes. "I, I did?"

Lydia nodded. "Yeah, you did."

Stiles then nodded too as his eyes began to shine a bit. "Thanks. That, was really smart."

Kylie watched them with a smile. She quite liked the idea of those two together.

Stiles and Lydia moved to both sit up straight.

"I just read it somewhere," Lydia said to him. "And, if I was really smart then I would tell you to sign up for a few sessions with our guidance counselor."

Stiles let out a breathless snort before his eyes narrowed. "Morrell," he muttered before looking straight up at her.

Lydia's widened as she looked back at him.

They then grabbed their things and broke into a run for the guidance office, both taking Kylie's hand. They entered the room but found that only a student was there in front of an empty desk.

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell?" Stiles asked her.

"No, I thought this was gym class," she sassed at him.

Lydia gave her a look. "Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is?"

The girl held her arms out at the table. "If I did then I wouldn't be waiting here for twenty minutes. So, how about you two back out the door and wait your turn?" she sassed at them again.

"We're not here for a session," Lydia sassed back at her.

"Well I am and I've got some serious issues to work on." Her eyes landed on Kylie. "Why in the hell do you have a kid with you?"

"Whoa, wait," Stiles said holding out his hand and ignoring the question. "You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend," he said recognizing her from her birthday party.

Danielle fell back into her chair and her eyes dropped a bit. "I was Heather's best friend. We've been working on that issue three times a week," she said a little sadly.

But Lydia shook her head. "Hold on, did you say that Ms. Morrell was twenty minutes late?"

"Yeah, and I don't know why either. She's always on time."

Lydia turned to look back at Stiles. "I was seeing her the beginning of the semester, she was never late."

Stiles narrowed her eyes. "Then she's not late. She's missing."

"What if we're not the only ones that think she knows something?" she asked him.

Stiles took a look over at her desk. "Then I want to know what she knows." He then moved to head for the drawers of her desk.

"What are you doing?" Dannielle asked him.

"Trying to find her," he answered.

"Those files are private," she tried arguing with him.

"Uh, yeah, she's kind of right," Lydia said agreeing with her.

But Stiles pulled out a file. "That one's yours."

"Let me see that," Lydia said grabbing it.

She set it down and opened it to reveal some papers. One of them was a drawing. Stiles looked up and noticed it too. One he recognized from back when he and Cora had tried to get her to help them with finding Deaton when he was taken.

"Wait, Lydia that's your drawing," he said.

Lydia shrugged. "Yeah, I know. It's a tree."

Danielle moved to take a look at it herself. "Yeah. Good too."

Kylie tried to get a look at it, but they were putting too high for her.

Lydia smiled at her. "Thank you."

But Stiles shook his head. "No, Lydia, that's the same one though."

"The same what?"

"The same one I always see you drawing in class."

"It's a tree. I like drawing trees," she said feeling a little defensive.

"No, it's the exact same one, don't you see?" Stiles said before moving over to her. He then moved to reveal another one. "Give me your bag." He then went and pulled out Lydia's notebook and opened it next to the drawing where there was another drawing of the same tree. "See?"

Stiles then turned the pages of her notebook to reveal that page after page had the drawing of the same exact tree in various sizes. But they were the same one, down to the smallest detail.

"That's my tree!" Kylie exclaimed.

Stiles and Lydia frowned.

"What do you mean, it's your tree?" Stiles asked.

Kylie walked over to the files cabinet and looked through them. She recognized her name and took the file out. She took out her drawing and showed it.

"It's my tree," she repeated.

They looked at the drawing and it was the same as Lydia's. It was also a drawing that Kylie had been doing a lot lately.

Danielle's eyes widened at that before she shook her head. "Okay, you can have my session," she said going for her bag. "You've got bigger issues." She then left, leaving the three of them alone.

"What is this?" Lydia said feeling a little freaked out now.

Stiles took the drawing and turned it upside down, showing the the branches weren't, in fact, branches, but that they were roots.

"This tree," Stiles mumbled. "Yesterday, in class, she was looking at this tree. That's why she went after you."

"Over a tree? Why?"

Stiles had his thinking face on.

"Nemeton," Kylie stated.

Stiles' eyes snapped to her.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nemeton," she repeated, pointing at her drawing.

A look of realization passed Stiles' face.

"I know where they are," he breathed out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

93.9K 5.3K 32
Have you ever thought that the Forest can Call anyone? or even you? What would it be like to be called by the Forest? Will it be Creepy? Interesting...
2.8K 190 21
Ellie knew the world was different, it wasn't until she had a walk in the woods at night that she found out just how strange and scary the world is a...
5.1K 124 32
"Whatever you want, darling." He kissed her head, letting her shift. 'I love your fur,' he said through the link, nudging his head into her side. 'It...
16.5K 842 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...