Attack on Titan one shots and...

Av PsychoDoughBoy

Currently undergoing editing Mer

Erwin x Titan shifter reader
Levi x badass!reader
Reiner x reader
Jean x Captain!Reader
Levi x Dying reader
Eren x reader
Erwin x Assassin reader
Marco x reader
Erwin x reader lemon
Levi x Erwin x Reader Lemon
levi smut
smuts
eren smut
mikasa x fem reader smut
armin smut
Jean smut

Male!Annie x reader

28.3K 217 529
Av PsychoDoughBoy

Your POV

Andrew was one of my very best friends. He hates us calling him 'Andy' for short.

"Listen up cadets. Grab a partner and get into stance, we're going to see where your strength is." Captain Levi announced.

Andrew and I partnered up. Our strength was about the same. We both go into stance. He had an empty expression but with a slight blush.

"You first." I looked into his blue eyes and sighed.

He ran to me, attempting to punch me. I caught his hand. He stopped for a second, staring into my eyes. I took the chance, moving my foot to kick behind his legs. I pinned him down as he fell.

"I win." He looked away, blushing. I got off him, lending my hand to help him up.

"Round two?" His deep voice was softer then usual. I nodded and got back into stance, the wind blowing my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

I ran up to him, attempting to kick him. He caught my foot, until I took the chance to jump out of his reach and grab his arm. I got behind him, pinning his arm to his back. He grunted as I kicked him to the ground. I sat on his back, my legs on both sides as I kept his arm pinned to his back.

"You win (Y/N)." He let out a small whimper. I got off him and help him up again. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek, feeling his burning hot skin.
I walked back to my room, bored. I quickly changed into a (F/C) baggy sweater and skinny jeans. I grabbed (F/B)(Favourite book) and threw my hair up into a messy bun. (Or whatever you'd like) Finally, I lit a candle and sit in my windowsill, starting to read.

Andrews POV

I was ran my hand over the part that (Y/N) kissed in disbelief.

"Hey Jean, guess what?" I smirked and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" He looked down at me, grinning as he seen my red cheeks. He was only a bit taller.

"(Y/N) kissed me!" He looked at me in disbelief.

"No she didn't. She wouldn't kiss someone like you."

"Yes she would."

"No she wouldn't."

"Yep."

He rolled his eyes.
"Let's go see her then." He took me to (Y/N)s room.

I seen her sitting in the window reading. The stars and moon lit up her room perfectly.

"(Y/N), Andrew was just saying he likes you." Jean looked at me and smirked. She glanced up from her book.

"Yeah. I know." I didn't know how to respond. I saw her take a piece of paper and write something on it. She put the book on the windowsill and walked out, discreetly slipping the note in my pocket.

Jean shrugged and walked out, going to the mess hall.

Meet me on the roof at 12

I stared at the note, wondering what she wanted to say. I quickly put it back in my pocket and followed Jean, finding (Y/N) sitting with Levi. Both were drinking tea and calmly talking. I felt a bit jealous but brushed it off as nothing.

Your POV

"Are you finally going to say it instead of being an idiot around him?" Levi asked.

"When will you grow a pair and ask Petra?" I glanced at Andrew.

"Calm down, it's nothing. When are you going to tell him? Hanji has been trying to place bets on you two." Levi sighed.

"I'm gonna kill them.." Hanji was always trying to get her ships together, and when she wasn't, she was rambling on about it titans.

"That's just Hanji. Tell him how you feel, you don't have to make it public right away." Levi put his hand on my back to comfort me

"I gave him a note saying to meet me on the roof later, don't know if he will turn up though." I put my head in my hands.

"I'm sure he will."

Time skip brought to you by Erwin's eyebrows

I sat on the roof, waiting for Andrew. I heard footsteps behind me, growing closer. Andrew sat beside me. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Andy, there's something I want to tell you." I used his nickname, not knowing how he would react. He looked at me, the stars reflecting in his eyes.

"I love you, Andrew, I always have."

Suddenly, he pulled me into his lap, smashing his lips onto mine.

We went back to his room.

One can only guess at this point. (Request if you'd like a smut of this)

Time skip brought to you by Sasha's potato's

In the morning, I was barely able to walk. I kissed Andy and slipped my uniform on. I threw on the 3DMG as today was our expedition.

Andy put his uniform on, but not his gear yet.

We walked to the mess hall after getting ready. I sat with Levi. For the first time, I saw him smile. That was one of the few times I saw Levi smile.

"So... How'd it go?" He asked curiously.

"Fine." I replied back, taking a sip of my tea.

"Are you sure? Did he hurt you?" He asked sarcastically, pointing to a hickey.

"Oh my. Its just a mosquito bite.." I covered it up.

"So, he's secretly a mosquito now?" He smirked and pointed at Andrew. I sighed, trying to ignore Levi. Andrew looked confused.

"Hey Andy." I smiled, trying to hide what went on last night.

"Hi mosquito." Levi chuckled and nudged me.

Andy's POV

I threw my gear and cloak on. I went to the stables to grab my horse. (Y/N) was already near the wall. I prayed she would be okay. She's one of the strongest soldiers so I'm sure she will be.

I hopped onto the horse and made my way to the wall. Not even 10 minutes later, I found myself riding outside the walls.

I saw a flare, indicating a Titan was spotted. (Y/N) was leading my squad so I'm pretty lucky.

As a Titan came into view, she quickly sprung off her horse, knocking the titan the ground in a matter of seconds.

She stopped using gas and got onto the horse again. As she checked the tank before continuing the mission.

Time skip

Half of the squad was gone. Lying on the ground or in a titans stomach. (Y/N) ignored us yelling at her to kill the titans following us. Finally, after what felt like forever, she answered.

"No, keep going straight. We're going to loose them, we're faster. We're getting Eren to that basement, we aren't here to fight." She looked behind her, emotionless.

After a while more of nagging, we finally got her to give in. She got off the horse and flew behind us, killing the titans in record time. As more titans followed us, she shot a flare.

As the mission failed, we raced back. Very few of us had survived. Levis squad had been almost completely wiped out. Finding out that most of the soldiers were in the trees, (Y/N) seemed more pissed off then usual.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as we hit the walls.

"I'm fine." She answered through clenched teeth.

Your POV
(

In the mess hall)

"What the hell were they doing in the trees? We could have stopped that titan in its tracks!" I was pissed. Half the scouts were in the damn trees not paying attention of the task at hand. We could have saved a lot of soldiers.

"We couldn't have gotten the Titan either way. It killed even the most elite soldiers. Somehow it has the ability to harden its skin." Levi sighed.

"Then we find a way to break it." My head was spinning, we lost so many good soliders.

"It doesn't work that way. Even the sharpest of blades won't work on it." Levis expression turned concerned.

"I'm going to call in a night before I put someone through the damn wall." I washed out the cup and put it on a shelf. Levi nodded and walked to his office.

I went back to my room where I saw Andrew. He was sitting on the bed.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same question." He sighed, pulling me beside him.

"Fine. I'm mad that we couldn't have save the lives of those soldiers." I cuddled up to him.

"It wasn't your fault. Don't put the blame on you. That Titan was a Titan shifter by the sounds of it." He played with my hair. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about the mission.

Time skip because I'm lazy

After watching Eren and the Titan shifter fight, the nape was finally cut open. A large crystallized Petra was revealed. I never knew someone as sweet as her could turn into someone that cruel. Andy held me in his arms, keeping me from running to the crystallized Petra. I wanted her to feel the pain of those soliders.

Eventually I gave up and just hugged Andy. I couldn't understand why she did that, or why she would want to, but I hated her for it.

"I love you Andrew."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

Sorry about the twist, I just felt like Andy should have been more of a hero. If you want a lemon or a angst I can write those too :)

Edited✓

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
26.4K 225 12
Chapters 1-11 are old and haven't been edited. Hello! I take requests. They make me want to write and post more! Also: Zeke, Reiner, and Levi are my...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
41.9K 482 27
ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 2020 - 2022 ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ? That's basically what this is. ⠀ ⠀⠀:¨ ·.· ¨: ⠀ '· . ꔫ Oneshots that were written back during...