Inhale: Book 1 & 2

By secrets_diary__

He unties my wrist. Not looking at him, I try to explain myself yet again. "Please mister, just let me go hom... More

Prologue: Book 1
Characters
My Hero
Awake
Shopping Spree Dream
First Day For a Change
Jealous Drunk
First Date Cut Short
Meet the Family
Paradise
Back To Reality
Monster Out of the Closet
Business Party
Making Up is Easy to Do
Birthday Surprise
Falling Apart
Recovery Road
Warning
Our Last Goodbyes
Little Bird
The Story Isn't Over Yet

Two Little Feet

4K 142 6
By secrets_diary__

Gabriel

Today, I decided that I wanted to cook breakfast for Sabrina. Since she's going back to school soon, I want her to get as much rest this morning as she needs. I got out of bed and walk downstairs. When I walk in the kitchen, I noticed something very odd... The refrigerator is open and two little feet behind the door. The door close and I saw a little girl who look like Sabrina. She looks at me and she quickly looks down. I kneel and smile, "Hi, I'm Gabe." She looks at me and smiles shyly, "Hi, I'm Dakota Miller, and I'm nine."

She reminds me of Charlotte, "Is Sabrina your older sister?" I remember her when I saved Sabrina from Dre, I heard her call Sabrina's name. She nods, "She's the best sister in the whole wide world. Where is she?"

"She's upstairs, asleep." I went into the fridge and pull out some food to make breakfast, "How about I make breakfast for you and Sabrina?" She nods and smile.

I pick her up and place her on the counter. "How do you know my sister?" She asks as I was cracking eggs

"I... saved her." I didn't want to tell her I kidnapped her sister. How would that look as a first impression on her.

I go into my cabinet and fridge to grab the ingredients I need to cook breakfasts, as Dakota ask me more questions. "Gabe, do you like my sister?" She asks.

"Yes, I do."

"Do you like like my sister. Like would you kiss her?"

I look at her and smile, "Yes, A lot."

"Eww yucky!" We both laugh.

She watches and helps me make breakfast.

Sabrina

I woke up from the sun hitting my face. I got out of bed and walk to my room to check on Dakota, she wasn't there. I look in the bathroom, she wasn't in there either. I ran out of the room and quickly walk down the stairs. I hear laughter from in the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen to see Dakota and Gabe talking and laughing. "Sabrina!" Dakota got out of her seat, ran towards me, and hugs me. For a nine-year-old, she's so tiny. She's always been this way all her life.

"Good morning, Dakota." I pick her up and kiss her cheek, "I see you've met Gabe."

"Yep." She smiles. She whispers in my ear, "He said he likes you likes you." Gabe chuckles at what she says.

"I know." I whisper loud enough for Gabe to hear, "I like him like him too." I put her down, "Now, are you done eating?" She nods, "Okay, go upstairs and watch T.V. I need to talk to Gabe. Then we'll get dress for our girl's day out."

"Okay." She smiles, "Bye Gabe."

"Bye Dakota." Gabe wave

She runs upstairs. Gabe gets up from his chair me and kiss me. "Good morning, Babe." I fix myself a plate. "Morning Love." He wraps his arm around my waist, "Where did you find her?"

"Gabe," I drop my plate on the counter. I sigh, holding back my tears, "I found her sleeping in a dumpster last night, while I was walking Winter."

"What?"

"Yeah, after you shot Dre, they couldn't find Keisha, my older sister. So, the cops took the kids. Dakota ran away before they could get her."

"Wow."

"Yeah, so I was wondering if she could stay with us?"

"You don't even have to ask me that. Of course, she can." I smile and hug him, "I'll enroll her in the same school Charlotte goes to. And since Charlotte is coming today, you three girls can go out and shop, since Dakota needs some new clothes to wear and school supplies."

"Okay. As soon as Charlotte comes, we'll go out." I kiss his lips

"Well since the girls are going to have Sabrina time all day." He picks me up, "I might as well have you this morning, show you how much I like you like you."

I laugh, "What about Dakota? She's going to hear us." I state

He smirks, "The master room she's in is soundproof Love. We can make all the noise we want." And with that he runs upstairs, carrying me.

"Wait, what about my food." I say as he carries me upstairs to his room. "Forget the food." He chuckles

******************************

After making love with Gabe, I took a shower. My clothes were still in my old room that Dakota is now sleeping in. I'm thinking about giving her that room or talking Gabe into sleeping in there.

After my shower, I slip on my robe and walk out of bathroom. Gabe was still lying-in bed, naked under the sheets. He motions me toward him. I hop on the edge of the bed and crawl towards him. He pulls me close to him and kiss my lips passionately. I pull away, "As much as I would love to go round two, I have to get ready."

He pulls me closer, pinning me on his body, "Come on baby, Zach and Char won't be here for another hour." He begins to kiss my neck, causing me to moan. He pulls the string off my robe and takes off my robe, leaving me naked. He kisses my chest and grab my ass. I moan and kiss his forehead. Before Gabe could do anything else, the doorbell ring. "And that's Zach and Charlotte." I get out of bed with Gabe. I notice the boner showing through his briefs, "Uhm... Don't you think you need to get rid of that?" I point down

Gabe looks down, "Shit!" He yells, "Look at what you do to me Love." He winks at me and laughs.

I laugh and walk back to my bedroom, finding something for me and Dakota to wear. After I got done getting dress, I got Dakota dress also. I decided to turn one of my big graphic shirts into a dress for her to wear. She was going to wear that until she found something to wear at the mall. Gabe gave me a pair of Charlotte's shoes that she left here for here to wear right now. I threw away her old clothes and shoes. Once we were ready, we walk downstairs to see Gabe and Charlotte watching T.V. Gabe was wearing just grey sweatpants. "Hi Charlotte."

She looks at me and runs towards me, "Sabrina!" She hugs me, "Who's this Sabrina?"

"Sabrina this is my little sister Dakota. She's the same age as you."

"Hi, my name is Dakota Miller and I'm nine."

"I'm Charlotte Renzo and I'm nine!" They both smile

"Okay girls." I chuckle, "Now that we have introduced each other, let's go to the mall." They both run to the door. Once they open the door, they ran outside.

Before I could go outside, Gabe grab my arm and sits me on his lap, "You're forgetting something."

"No I'm not." I show him my car keys and my wallet, "I got my keys and my credit card."

Gabe bought me a Honda Civic a few months ago just for me to drive around.

"No, you're forgetting something else." He leans in and kiss my lips, feeling his hands on my thigh.

"Ewww!" I hear the girls yell and giggle, interrupting us. "Alright, I gotta go." The girls run back outside, "Bye babe, I love you."

"I love you too Love." He passionately kisses my lips again. I gently push him and get up, "Tonight." I walk out of the door.

"I'm taking you up on that offer!" Gabe yells

I open the garage and unlock the car. The girls and I got into the back seat, and they put on their seat belts. I put on my seat belt, start the car, and drive off.

Gabriel

"So, she can enroll school tomorrow morning?"

After the girls left for the girl's day. I went upstairs, took a shower, and got dress.

I had some things to do today. Once I got home, I call the school's Principal, Mrs. Waters, that Dakota is going to attend. "Yes Mr. Renzo she can enroll tomorrow morning. She just needs someone to come to school tomorrow and enroll her." She answers

"Okay, her older sister Sabrina Miller and I will be there tomorrow morning."

"Alright Mr. Renzo, I'll see you tomorrow morning." I hang up

After talking to the principal, I finish my paperwork that can help me start my own business. I'm taking my father's advice; I'm going to start my business company in the Fall or maybe even earlier. My partner is going to be Tanner, and in return of him being my partner, I'm going to help him with his firm financially.

I begin finishing up my paperwork. That was until I hear banging at the front door. I ignore it the first time when it stops, but then I hear the banging again. I grab my guns from under my desk and I slid them on my waistlines. I walk downstairs and open the front door. There was black guy wearing all black standing there. "Yo I'm looking for Sabrina Miller. Where she at?"

"And you are?" I ask

"Just a family friend." This guy looks like he was trouble.

I raise my eyebrow, "Yeah well, no Sabrina Miller lives here." I smirk

He pulls up his shirt, showing off his gun, "I think you do know where she is? You don't want me to get ugly Gabriel Renzo."

I scoff, "I see you know my name. But you should also know," I pull my jacket back, showing off my two guns strapped on each waist, "that I can get uglier. Don't ever try a Renzo." The guy backs up and tries to walk away but I stop him, "And the next time Andre brings someone to my house, tell him it's going to be their life and his on the line. Yeah, I know that bastard is still alive. But he's not going to see Sabrina as long as I'm alive. Have a nice day." I smile, slamming the door.

I pull out my phone and call my father, "Dad, I need you to come to my house. We need to talk."

Sabrina

Alexis, Charlotte, Dakota, and I were still at the mall shopping. Charlotte and Dakota were in the dressing room in the store Justice, so me and Alexis were sitting on the couch in the store. "So, how was your spring break with your boyfriend?" I ask

"I had a good spring break with my man. We went to California, where he's from." She smiles, "But how was your spring break with your man."

"What are you talking about?" I smirk

"I know you have a man and I know that it's Gabe." She whispers in my ear, "And I know you lost your virginity."

My eyes widen, "How do you know all of that?"

"Bri, we've been friends our entire lives. I know you more than you know yourself. You're smiling a lot, you're glowing, and your hips have gotten wider. Plus, I heard Charlotte and Dakota talking about how you and Gabe are going to get married." I laugh, "So tell me, how did it happen?"

"Well, he told me how he felt about me that Friday when we got out of school for spring break. We went on a date, and then we went to see his parents. Then after we left his parents' house, he surprised me by taking me to Hawaii. Once we got to Hawaii, we went to his beach house, then we went to the beach. We played on the beach which turned into something else, we went back to the house, and we did... It."

"Well, I guess you had a better spring break than me." We both laugh

After the girls were done shopping and we had got Dakota enough clothes, shoes, and school supplies for her. I drop Alexis back to her dorm.

After that, we went to get some pizza and ice cream to take home, since Charlotte was staying the night. Gabe and I were going to drop her off to school tomorrow, along with Dakota. Once we got the food, we drove back home.

I help them out of the car, and we walk to the front door. When I unlock and open the door, I saw Gabe and Andrew in the living room talking. "Nonno!" Charlotte runs to Andrew. Andrew picks her up and kiss her cheeks, "Hey Char. How's my angelo? (angel)"

"Good." She giggles. Andrew put her down. He gives me a hug, "How are you doing Sabrina?"

"I'm good." I smile, "How's Rachel.'

"She's good as always." He looks down at Dakota, "And who is this?"

"This is my little sister Dakota. Dakota says hi."

"Hi." She shyly smiles.

He kneels in front of Dakota, "Hi Dakota, I'm Andrew. But you can call me Nonno."

She smiles, "Okay." She pets Andrew's hair, "I like your hair."

He chuckles, picks her up, kisses her cheek and hugs her, "Thank you." He put her back down, "Well, I have to go. Gabe I'll talk to you later." Gabe nods

Once Andrew left, the girls went upstairs to my room. It was just me and Gabe in the living room. I sit on his lap and kiss him, "How was your day?" I ask

"Better now." He smirks, rubbing my thigh

"How about I make it great." I whisper in his ear

"Ooh I love the sound of that." He smirks, "What do you have in mind?"

I whisper, "Help me with the bags in the car." He scoffs and pout, "Come Gabe pwease." I gave him the puppy dog eyes, pocking out my bottom lip. He sucks his teeth and roll his eyes. I kiss his lips then his neck, "Please... For me." I whisper seductively. I hear him moaning, about to give in. He finally gives in, "Alright."

I get up, "YAY!" I cheer

"I better get something out of this." He gets up from the couch

"How about pizza and ice cream?" I smile

"Nah." He whispers in my ear, "I'd rather just skip dinner and have you for dessert in bed." He slaps my ass, walking outside.

Well, good thing I don't have school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 11.5K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
176K 4.2K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
1.2M 37.1K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
3.6M 89.9K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...