BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

Valentine's Day Part 2

5.4K 89 43
By KhaoticKris

Sorry for not posting this on Valentine's Day I was busy with work. Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic):
Italic words-- Speaking in English

Gosh you two are so dorkly for each other so already imagine what you guys are like on Valentine's Day. Since you always wake up early you cook your family a Valentine day breakfast and lunch. You made pancakes with strawberries and in the shape of a heart, fresh berries jam, and made all their bentos with cute symbols and sticky notes. So when your husband came down with the kids they were surprised to see the breakfast but got happy. They immediately sat and ate the food, and the moment the food hit their tongues they melt.

“Mama! This is soo good!”

“Thanks for the food.”

“It's yummy!”

Wow! Thanks birdie!”

You smile. “Aw you're welcome sweeties. I'm glad the food is great, I wanted to start Valentine's Day in a good day.” Hizashi with a mouth full of food smile. “And it was delicious baby!” Your smile widened at your hubby’s words. “Aww thanks my darling Apollo.” After breakfast you and Hizashi got the kids ready for school and you took them to school before going to work. Once there the kids hug you two and peck your cheeks. “I also made you lunches too my little chicks.~” The triples got more excited and thanked you as they got in the school as you and Hizashi drove to U.A. Hizashi asks if made him lunch too. “Of course Ashi-chan.~ What kind of wife I am if I didn't make your favorite lunch.” Hizashi cheer. “Aww yeah! You're the best (N/n)-kun!”

You two laugh at each other pet names since when Hizashi was first teaching you Japanese you called him Ashi-chan confusing the honorifics but despite just knowing each other he didn't correct you since he found it so cute. After that Hizashi calls you kun and even after learning how to use honorifics correctly you kept calling him Ashi-chan. Once at U.A. you give your husband a quick kiss before teaching your home economics class. While teaching the kids how to cook a man enter your class.

“Excuse me but I have a delivery for Mrs Yamada.”

You were surprised since you didn't expect anything. “Oh? I didn't know I had something for me, but bring it in.” The man then carried a large bouquet of flowers in the shape of the heart. You were at awe as your class was surprised the man put the flowers on your desk.

Then the man left as you check the card attach to the flowers and smile after reading the note. Asui asked. “Miss Siren are you okay? Who sent you the flowers?” You turn to the girl. “Oh this is from my husband. It's his Valentine's day gift for me.” The girls all gush at the romantic gesture, then Uraraka spoke. “Oh what does the card said? It is a cute love note?” You laugh but you put the card in your desk so they can see or read the note. “Not exactly little hatchling but let's continue class.” Uraraka was confused. “But what was on the note?” You just smile. “It doesn't matter plus it's not best for a little hatchling to see so let's continue class.”

After saying that nearly the whole class got an idea was on the note especially Mineta and when he suggest the pervertness the note could hold you smack his head with a frying pan, threatening him to stop or you'll rip him to pieces with your talons and claws. Your classes continue until it was lunch time and you're on lunch duty with Hizashi, Angel, and Snipe just watching the kids.

You all were chatting happily when Hizashi smirk. “So baby I heard you got a gift during class today?” You smile as the two heroes were curious and asked what was the gift. “Oh it was a large bouquet of roses shape like a heart and thank you babe, I love them.” Hizashi laugh. “I knew you would. I pay for the freshest roses and the biggest heart they can make for you but I have one more gift. I was planning to take you to some club to night. I even called your older brother to watch the kids.” You got excited. “Really? Aww thanks you Ashi-chan! I love you so much!” You hug your hubby and kiss his face all over. Angel wish you two fun as Snipe complained wishing he had a girl to spend the day with instead of the usual drinking at bar alone. All day you got excited to go dancing with your husband and when school ended and you pick up your kids, you're still all giggly.

You dressed in a lace shirt with long sleeves and tight pants with heels. Hizashi dressed in some chic clothes making him more handsome in your eyes, he even had his hair in a ponytail. You already told the kids that uncle Hyousuke was watching them for the night. Right on time the doorbell ring and you open the door to see your older step brother Hyousuke or A.K.A the hero Tonic, you two got along well like actual siblings despite him being 10 years older (He's 40). You thank him and quickly told him the rules which he barely paid attention to and you and Hizashi left.

*At the club*

The club was great! Awesome lights and dance floor and good music to keep you dancing. Plus the drinks were good too. Hizashi sure knows a great place to dance at.

“Hey babe this place is great!”

Hizashi nodded enjoying the music. “I knew you'd like this baby!” You took a sip of your drink when a great song came on. “Shit this is my jam! Come on babe let's dance!” You grabbed Hizashi by his arm and drag him to the floor. Amidst the crowd you and Hizashi dance enjoying the beats and each other's company. You were having a blast and so was Hizashi seeing how happy you looked. He pull you close putting his hands on your waist.

“Dang girl you look so hot right now.” You giggle and smirk. “Well you look sexy right now so about after dancing we go somewhere private so I can show you a more intimate moves.~” Hizashi immediately grabbed your hand and drag you out the crowd. “How about now! Move it people I need more drinks here and a room like NOW!” You laugh as you enjoy the night with Hizashi.

Shoto Todoroki:
Italic words-- Speaking in English

“Shoto want do you wanna do today?”

Shoto looks up to pause from eating the chocolates you brought for him. It was Valentine's Day at U.A. and love was in the air affecting the students and teachers too. You imported chocolates from Switzerland to give to your boyfriend and surprised him when you enter class. The boy was embarrassed since you brought him foreign chocolate while he didn't get you anything for today. He honestly forget Valentine's Day since he never celebrate it and well your his first girlfriend too. He swallow as you eagerly waited for his answer.

“Ummm…. I actually didn't plan anything… Sorry I don't really celebrate Valentines.”

You smile. “Oh it's okay Frozone, just spending this day with you is good enough for me.” Shoto almost clench his chest at your sweetness and making him feel more shitty for not getting you anything. So all day he thought of something to get you or to do until lunch. While you ask your boyfriend to watch your bag while you go buy your lunch leaving him alone thinking of some kind of date. Then your two best friends saw Shoto deep in thought.

“Hey Todoroki dude what's up with the long face?”

Shoto looks up and sees Kirishima and Sero. “Oh nothing. Just thinking of a date since I didn't get (Y/n) anything for Valentines.” Both guys were shocked and Sero has tk asked. “And (L/n) didn't kill you or sent you to a portal to hell?” Shoto shook his head. “Nope said she was just happy spending the day with me.” Your best friends were surprised. “Really? Man (L/n) is so laid back.” Kirishima then gently elbow Sero. “Well yeah dude she's chill after all she gives us dank memes and is just so cool.” Then the redhead looks at Shoto. “Hey man how about taking her to some fair? I heard there's a carnival at the beach park. (L/n) will love that it's up her crazy alley.” Shoto thought about it and nodded. “Yeah I think I will. Thanks Kirishima.” The redhead smile and give a thumbs up. “Aw right! Just make sure our best girl has fun okay.” Shoto nodded. “I will.” The two guys left just as you return to the table.

“Hey champ sorry about the long wait. I really wanted some bacon cheeseburger and there was a long line.”

“It's fine… hey an idea just came to me. Do you want to go to a carnival at the beach park as a Valentine date?” You smile. “Hell yeah! I love carnivals and amusement parks like Six Flags back back in America. My dad use to take me to parks all the time.” Shoto smile softly. “Okay I'll pick you up at your house then later.”

*Time Skip*

Shoto arrive at your home in casual clothing. The home which was modern and fancy looking it has an American style and was gated. It was only at the gate with a plaque that said ‘(L/n)’ that he knew he was at the right place. He was about to press the intercom when he hears a woman squealing. He turn to see a red haired woman with bluish green eyes in a maid attire. She rush to the gate and flames starting to blaze from her fiery red hair.

“Oh my god you're so cute. No matter the young mistress is talking constantly about you!” She spoke in English with an Irish accent, luckily due to his father pushing him he knows English pretty well. He spoke back in English. “Umm yes hello. I'm Shoto Todoroki I'm here to pick up (Y/n) for a date…. Is she home?” The woman smile as the flames in her hair crackle more and glow brighter. “Yes she is! In fact the young mistress is just about done her mother Lady Chell is helping her. Oh how rude if me! I'm Amber I'm one of servants that works for the family. I actually work for the (L/n) family as a teen when Master Makoto hired me despite him as a teen too.” Then she realized what she should do. “Oh! I should get her then I'm sorry.” She run into the home with her flaming hair trailing behind her. Shoto can guess Amber has a fire related quirk.

Then you came out wearing a tee under a leather jacket, ripped blue jeans and boots. “Hey Shoto I hope I didn't make you wait.” Shoto smile. “Oh no I just got here your maid Amber and I chat a bit.” You smile as you open the gate before locking the gate. “Oh you met Amber. She's a firecracker ain't she?” You two walked to the carnival. “Yeah and her flaming hair was neat.” You nodded. “Yeah I see her as an aunt while the other as uncles. I hate calling her and the rest as servants, it's like I'm talking lesser about them. I see them as part of the family so I always her Aunt Amber and the other Uncles.”

You two chat until you reach the carnival. You smile. “This brings back memories!” Then you saw a haunted house ride and grabbed your boyfriend's arm. “Oh I love haunted houses!” You drag him to the ride and give the attendant the tickets.

Throughout the date you drag Shoto to all the rides even some that were kids. You were having a blast with him plus this brings memories of you going with your dad. Shoto even try some games winning prizes for you, his favorite one is the ball toss and the high striker the one with a big hammer. You even got some prizes for him like from the balloon popping game and ring toss. Honestly you two were having so much fun. You two were seeing the carnival from rock o plane ferris wheel, the ones where you can flip the seats while the ride is going. Honestly you didn't think Japan have rides from America but you glad they did. You flip the cart laughing as Shoto cling tightly to the bar inside the cart since he never been on a ride like this. You stop flipping the cart only letting it rock to calm Shoto.

“Man I love this my dad always try to flip as many as possible before the ride stops.” You smile remembering how dizzy you two get you even throw up like two times once you got off. Shoto looks at you. “You're not going to that right?” You shook your head. “Nah. I just want to chill with you looking over the carnival. I think it's a nice way to end a date.” You two look to see the wondrous lights of the carnival in the night sky, it was a lovely sight. You lay your head on his shoulder. “Thanks for this icy hot. This is one of the best days ever.” Shoto hum in response. “Yeah me too. Happy Valentine's Day diamond.”

Izuku Midoriya:
Italic words-- Speaking in English

You love Valentine's Day since it neat showing others love and just being happy makes you feel joyful. So you started dating your dad's successor you were just so sweet and affectionate making Izuku blush and get all embarrassed all the time. You like a saint or the perfect princess, your compassionate and positivity nature drew people to you like a moth to a fire.

You were always were the popular girl and your cousin Ken'ichi or like everyone calls him Ken was the popular kid (kinda more out of fear due to his quirks). So you two are total opposites a social butterfly with a nervous boyfriend who needs help in social skills. So for Valentine's Day you made Izuku chocolates in a box that had your dad's symbols and unique hair.

You put it in your bag when your dad walked in wearing his yellow suit, his favorite one. “Are you ready my little saint?” You nodded then your dad handed you a small box. “I made you a small cake for you as a Valentine's gift. Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart I love you.” You smile. “Thanks daddy! I love you too.” Your dad said that after school he and your mother were going out and won't be back until late so the faithful servants of the house will watch you and your sisters. You nodded as you and your parents went to U.A, your parents wish you a good day before going to their jobs, your dad as the hero fundamental teacher and your mom as the school counselor/doctor. You walked in to class and saw Izuku and ran over to him.

“Hiya courage! I got you something.”

You pull out the chocolate and give it to the blushing boy. “I made you chocolates so happy Valentine's Day.” You smile sweetly as Izuku was embarrassed getting candy from a pretty girl and well the box was full of All Might. “A-ah thanks… a-and here.” Izuku give you a white teddy bear with wings and a red heart in its arms with your name on it. “I-I bought t-this online and it j-just came in last night. I-I hope you l-like it…” You squeal making the poor boy jump and some of your classmates as you grabbed the bear and hug it tightly. “Aww Zuku I love it! Thank you! This is best gift ever!” Izuku smile seeing how happy you are. You two just talked until it was Combat Training Class with ther hero Leo.

The humanoid lion said today was just practice so your class was split into pairs. You and Izuku were together so you two practice, since your dad train you as a kid you can fight okay. Plus your durability quirk makes you an ideal partner for Izuku since you can take a lot of damage. You dodge a punch from Izuku then you grabbed his arm and use his momentum to fling him to the floor. You place a foot on his back and twist his arm hurting your boyfriend a bit. You smile. “Gotcha.~”

Mr Leo saw this and give you a thumbs up. “That's it little Yagi. Great job!” Then the lion hero continue to monitor and critique the class, you let go of Izuku and kneel down. “Are you okay? I didn't go too rough?” Izuku sat up and rub his arm. “No it just stings but great move.” You smile again but sat down and kiss his cheek healing what little injury he has. “There all better!” Izuku blush but smile then thought of something.

“Hey (Y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to go see that new movie from America called Black Panther as a Valentine da--”

Oh my goodness yes! I love American heroes, Black Panther is one of my favorite heroes.”

You gush wishing to meet the hero and about this date making Izuku smile at your happiness. It was agreed that he will pick you up around 6 making you all excited. So when it was your dad's turn to teach the class you inform him to the date making him a bit protective but allow it since Izuku is a nice guy. All Might made the boy promise to bring you back before it gets late and nothing else happens beside watching the movie. Then he whispers to you that bring back a Black Panther souvenir to add to his American hero collection.

When school ended you immediately got right for your date and gush it to your sisters and servants of the house. They were happy for you and Nana help you get ready by doing your hair in a stylish way and picking out a nice outfit. Then Izuku came by and was shock to see your home and press on the intercom on the huge gate. You happily answer and let him in and when he knock on the door your dad open it wearing a nice suit. He was in his normal body and welcome the boy.

“Ah young Midoriya you're on time. Come in my boy.”

The greenette enter the lavish home Toshinori fix his tie using a mirror in the hall. “Young Midoriya remember to bring back my sweetheart before 10 and don't do anything I wouldn't approve of.” Izuku nodded. “Y-yes sir I promised. But what is up with the suit.” Yagi turn to the boy. “Well I'm going on a date too. Me and my wife plan this a few days ago, we're just about to leave actually.” You walked down the stairs and smile. “Zuku you're here!” You rush and hug your beau. Your dad smile and told you two young lovebirds to have fun as you left to the movies.

You guys managed to make it a few minutes early and bought tickets and when you guys walk in you saw a huge crowd inside. When you guys try to look to see what was the issue a dark figure jump up and landed in front of you two and to your shock was the actual hero Black Panther in all his glory. You two were shock as the hero stand up. He turn around to you two.

“Hello young ones!”

You gush and Izuku immediately try to take out his phone for pictures and mumbling how the time he didn't have a journal a hero is here. Especially from America! “Oh Black Panther I'm a fan can we have a picture please! I love heroes since my parents are heroes!” You said excitedly and the hero nodded and took pictures with you and Izuku, he even sign your guys tickets. The hero was here from America to promote his movie in Japan since some American heroes are coming overseas like him. You couldn't help but see the numbers 161420856 on his back and realized he really was a hero from America since heroes there have numbers on their costumes.

When you said All Might and Angel were your parents the hero was surprised but Izuku confirm it, the hero then ask if he could me the influential heroes, he's a fan of All Might. So when the movie started Black Panther sat with you and Izuku making you two excited. You guys liked the movie and having the hero there made it 10 times better, especially when the hero kept talking to you two. He said you two have great potential for great things and Black Panther was a chill guy. You even set up a meeting between him and your parents so Valentine's Day was great.

Hitoshi Shinso:

Surprising Hitoshi was prepare for this day, he already bought some chocolates and a white cupid dressed teddy bear. The lavender haired teen even plan to you out to a dinner at some pizza parlor since who doesn't love pizza. When he reach U.A. he was carrying a pink bag with a heart with the gifts he bought, some of his classmates from General Studies saw this and were curious.

“Hey Shinso what's up with the bag?”

“Yeah are you planning to confess to someone?”

He place the bag on his desk. “No this is for my girlfriend. I brought her things for Valentine's Day.” Some were surprised that he had a girlfriend since he was kinda a loner. Then one of his classmates spoke up.

“Oh! You mean that cat girl from Class 1-B, right?”

Other said. “Oh yeah! You always hang around her and almost eating lunch together, makes sense. Honestly I thought you had a crush on her and was trying to get close to her.”

Hitoshi nodded. “Yeah, she's my girlfriend. Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), she's the daughter of the hero Leo. You know the combat teacher.” This shock his class hearing he's dating a hero's daughter, and a furious one too. Leo was known to be well…. A beast. He's aggressive and powerful like the king of the jungle.

His class was curious and asked questions about his relationship but Hitoshi bearly answered them. So throughout the day Hitoshi was preparing to give you your gifts during lunch and when it was lunchtime he waited for you since you usually drag him to a table to eat. So he bought his lunch and waited for you and soon you did.

“Hey hero! Happy Valentine's Day babe!”

You ran over and give him a quick kiss before smiling. “I got you something.~” Hitoshi chuckled. “I got you something too Kit Kat.” Your smile widened. “Oh that's sweet of you.~ I need to get it since my friends Kendo and Shiozaki have it, is that alright if we go together?” Hitoshi nodded and follow you since you already got your lunch, he soon saw a table of teens from Class 1-B and you walking up to two girls. One has orange hair in a side ponytail and other with green hair that look like vines.

“Hey girls here to get my man's gift. Thanks for watching it.”

Kendo smile. “Sure (L/n) anything for a friend.” Shiozaki lean in and whisper into your ear. “Wow you're right (L/n), he is cute.” You two laugh as Monoma stare down Hitoshi. “So this is your boyfriend huh? You could've done better, I mean General Studies? Come on Penelope.” You then smack the back of his head. “Shut it Pepe Le Pew.” Your classmates laugh as you grabbed the bag and walk with Hitoshi to sit at a table. Once you two down you give your bag to your boyfriend.

“Here open mine first babe!”

You smile as Hitoshi open the bag. He pulled out a snuggie with pictures of cats on it and it was in his favorite color. “Oh shit thanks. I love it.” You push him on. “Wait there's more keep looking!” Hitoshi return to the bag and pulled out a scarf and goggles like the one the underground hero Eraserhead wears. “Hey how you get these? They look exactly look like the ones Eraserhead wears.” You smile. “Easy having Pro Heroes for parents has its benefits. I went to renowned hero costume designers Mr and Mrs Takumi and asked them to make Eraserhead’s signature gear.” Hitoshi honestly felt special that you did this for him. He kissed you. “Thanks kitten I love it.”

You smile with a blush then Hitoshi give you the pink bag. You opened it and saw the teddy bear and chocolates. “Aww it's so cute! Thanks babe!” Hitoshi smile and open the heart shaped box of chocolates. “Try them Felicia I bought them from a bakery.” You took a piece of chocolate and ate it, and the moment it enter your mouth you melt. “Ahh~ this is so good! Here try!” You give a piece to Hitoshi and he too agreed.

“But that's not all I was planning to take you to a pizzeria after school.”

“Aww Hitoshi you're the best babe!”

After school you two went to the pizzeria and just chill and talk. You ate pizza and enjoying each other's company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 477 19
"My wound is beyond repair hyung!!! You can't heal me !!" ~ Chapter two of Healing Read chapter one to avoid confusion
21.2K 603 25
Y/N was a beautiful female that lived in a modern apartment. She had beautiful H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. She was a bit messy sometimes but nothing u...
58.2K 1K 59
From texting to...... a baby? Highest ranks: #2 under shawnpeterraulmendes 12/22/19 #1 under shawnmendes 12/30/19 #2 under baby 04/19/20 #1 under men...
106K 3.3K 19
Tomura Shigaraki. The leader amongst the league of villains. Anyone and everyone who has ever known the man was deterred by his sinister aura and fre...