Stories

By Official4671

A collection of my short stories, updated throughout the years to come Enjoy Also remember to vote and comme... More

Stream
Murder
Space
Everything
Hopeless
Nerves
Killer
Outside
Wrong
DaYz
Best
Time
Test
Lonely
The End [of The End]
Ticket
Left
Things
Opinions
Stop
Help
Count
Apocalypse
Parallel
Mirrors
Hello?
Creation
Numbers
War
Island
Weak
Listen
Alone
Shadows
Sight
History
Sick
Walk
Money
Gene
Head
Standing
Simon
Lifeless
Life

Impossible

2 0 0
By Official4671

I'm sorry... I am so so sorry... I have to... I have to protect you... I... I... I didn't want you to end up like those... those things... I don't want you to die... Please... Please just listen... I don't want you to die like this... like anything... I... I have to... I have to kill you... If I don't... Then... Then you would die more painfully... I don't want you... or our children to... to... to die like that... I wish none of this happened... I'm sorry...

Oh god... what have I done... I... I don't want you to die... die painfully... I love you... I... I'm so so sorry... I... I wish... Wish that there was another way... Why did this have to happen... I... I only want to protect you...

Oh god...

...

Why... why did I do it... I'm sorry... There was no other way... I just... just wanted to protect you... I had to kill you... oh god... There are no bullets left... I'm... I'm sorry...

I...

I'm...

I'm sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 98 51
Just everyday, unconventional, uplifting, relatable, sad writings. Take a journey through my head. **warning-may make you unconsciously slip into a...
2.1K 285 91
(Trigger Warnings) Do not read if you are bothered by reading very real everyday senarios such as suicide, self harm, and other things that tend to m...
1K 90 51
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭.
My Story By Onnah

Mystery / Thriller

27 0 30
*WARNING TALKS ABOUT SUICIDE AND OTHER TRIGGERING THINGS, DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR EMOTIONAL* This story includes me talking a littl...