Gajeel x laxus oneshots

By romance-yay

Gajeel x laxus oneshots More

Christmas at fairy tail
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 5
heaven knows
Best-friends brother part 1
Soul mate your killing me
Best-friends brother part 2
I'll scream it from the rooftops
Matchmaker

Untitled Part 4

1K 15 3
By romance-yay

All his life Gajeel has been on the outside, everyone hated him maybe because he was a dick to everyone because he never felt like it was to be loved, the people who did speak to him only acted like his friends so they wouldn't get bullied, but no matter what no one ever cared for him so he never cared for anyone he did what he was told and kept every emotion he felt hidden away except for anger, when phantom lord declared war on Fairy Tail he seen what a gang should be like, he was pissed that lost to a dirty fairy but in some weird way he knew they wouldn't win against a family.

A few days after the fight the master came and spoke to Gajeel convincing him to join the gang rather than be alone, still, no one wanted him there and he was right back where he began, with no one all alone no matter where he was, he felt like laughing at how pathetic he felt.

Gajeel walked out the hideout needing a cig and a break from the noise, he pulled one out of the packet and sighed when he couldn't find his lighter, he was going to walk back in when someone bumped into him "watch where you're going" Gajeel said annoyed "you should watch where you're going" Gajeel looked down seeing bright pink hair he sighed, "do you have a lighter?" he asked Natsu knowing he had a thing for fire, Natsu sliently dug through his pockets for and handed it Gajeel.

Gajeel lit his cig and took a deep breath inhaling the smoke "thanks" he said giving the lighter back Natsu took it back but didn't leave, Gajeel didn't speak "it's been a few weeks why are you still alone?" Natsu asked finally breaking the silence Gajeel gave him a disbelieving look "I started a war with your gang and you're asking why I'm alone" Gajeel spoke like Natsu was the biggest idiot in the world which he probably is.

"well I mean you apologised and you have helped since then so I don't get it" Natsu spoke innocently "not everyone forgives as quickly as you do Natsu, he didn't just start a war he crucified levy and hurt lucy, not everyone can forgive that," Laxus said walking towards them, Natsu and Gajeel both stood silently both thinking about different thing "I guess, I still think your a dick and I can't completely forgive you for what you've done but no one should be on there own that's not how fairy tail works" Natsu said seriously after a few minuets.

Gajeel didn't let his shock show instead he let out a bitter laugh "I don't need anyone I'm fine alone" he replied coldly, Laxus looked at him strangely Laxus was about to comment on Gajeel's words but got cut off "I'm going home" Gajeel said dropping his finished cig on the floor "you can't gramps want's to see you that's why I came out here" Natsu said finally remembering what he came out for.

Gajeel sighed then walked back into the hideout heading for the master's office, Laxus watched as Gajeel walked away "you should talk to him" Natsu said to Laxus "why would I talk to him?" Laxus asked annoyed "because you'll understand what he's feeling better than me," Natsu said oddly sad, Laxus looked down at Natsu "please don't tell me you like him," Laxus said annoyed by the thought, "of course not, but whether you like it or not he's now family and I want him to feel like he has one" Natsu replied honestly.

"What do you want?" Gajeel asked walking into the office, gramps glared at him for a moment then sighed "now that your apart of the gang two things need to happen, first you need to get the fairy tail tattoo, and second you need to transfer to fairy tail high" Gramps said Gajeel just nodded his head "is that all?" he asked wanting to leave as quickly as possible "just one more thing, how are you fitting in?" Gramps asked worriedly "fine" Gajeel replied standing up and leaving.

A week had passed and now he was at Fairy Tail high and of course, he was skipping his first lesson, he the on the school roof with a cig in his mouth and an arm thrown over his eyes he was using his shirt as a pillow he took the cig out of mouth and flicked the ash of  before taking one last blast then he put it out, he closed his eye's and started to drift off with the breeze cooling him down.

"You should be in a lesson," a voice said a while later, unfortunately, waking him up from a dreamless sleep, Gajeel sat up and looked at the person who just woke him up "Laxus?" Gajeel asked confused, Laxus just looked at Gajeel "how did you get those scars?" Laxus asked looking at the scars scattered over Gajeel's body "fights" Gajeel lied looking bored, unfortunately, Laxus was way too good at reading people, "don't lie" Laxus said annoyed "its none of your business" Gajeel replied coldly, "Gajeel, did you do that to yourself?" Laxus asked as softly as humanly possible, Gajeel froze he eyes widened in shock.

"Leave it alone sparky," Gajeel said glaring dangerously at Laxus, Laxus didn't even flinch "Gajeel, tell me the truth," Laxus said still softly, "I didn't lie most of them are from fights," Gajeel said beaten "and the rest?" Laxus asked, "why are you trying to force this out of me when you don't even know me?" Gajeel asked now angry.

Laxus sighed and shed his coat he sat next to Gajeel on the floor and rolled up his sleeves, "I know what it's like to be alone, I know what it's like to have people only befriend you because of your strength or looks, people don't see me for me they see me as the great Makarov's grandson, all my life I've lived in his shadow no one cares about me as a person they care about the possible heir to Fairy Tail. My dad got kicked out of the gang when I was still a kid and he didn't take me with him so Gramps raised me and I'm grateful for that but it also means I'll never be able to make a name for myself" Laxus explained, he held his arms out for Gajeel to see.

"Why are you doing this? You don't know me you should hate me" Gajeel said trying to end this not wanting to talk about it or hear anymore "I'm doing this because I don't really know you but we're more alike than we know, I didn't have anyone there to help until after it went too far I don't want the same to happen to you"  Laxus said softly, Gajeel looked at Laxus's arms again from elbow to wrist it was all covered in scars some long and some short, some deep and others shallow, "my mother died giving birth to me, my dad made me believe it was my fault he never physically abused me but it was all mental, when I went to school because I didn't smile or anything no one ever came near me they thought I was a fucking robot or something, at 7 Jose my real father abdoned me, so I raised myself. But no matter what I did I was always alone, a few years ago Jose found me and that when I started doing this, it was my only way to cope. They don't realise how hard it is being alone, knowing that no one want's you, no cares not a single person, the things he was making me do just made it worse. It's pathetic really I thought I was stronger than this" Gajeel bit out bitterly.

Gajeel picked up his shirt and put it on, "self-harming doesn't make you weak it means's you were strong enough to go through the things you have" Laxus said softly remembering the words Mira once told him, Gajeel just sighed "you know I met you once when I was kid" Gajeel said changing the subject, Laxus just looked down at him shocked "It was after my dad left, I was sat on the swings crying you of all people came over and told me to stop being a pansy and to man up, it just made me cry harder" Gajeel said laughing Laxus even more shocked than before Gajeel ignored him and continued "then you wrapped an arm around me and even though you didn't know you said that if I was strong enough to make it through that then sometime in the futer we would meet again" Gajeel finished looking up the sky.

"Well here I am and here you are, looks like we have met again," Laxus said smiling Gajeel turned his head to look at Laxus, "the thing is I wasn't strong enough to make it through what happened," Gajeel said standing up "didn't I just tell you, your not weak" Laxus said grabbing his coat then standing up, "Gaje-" "students arent aloud up here, come with me both of you" a teacher said some how finding them, they followed the teacher down the stairs then when they got to the bottom Gajeel bolted for the exit.

"Did Laxus talk to you?" Natsu asked Gajeel later that day, Gajeel glared at the pink haired boy "yep" Gajeel replied vaguely, Natsu groaned in annoyance "Gajeel come with me" Laxus said nodding at the door, Gajeel sighed before following Laxus out of the door.

"Just because we talked doesn't mean I wanna be your friend," Gajeel said as soon as they were out the door "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over later, I thought that I could help you catch up with school and stuff," Laxus said completely ignoring what Gajeel just said "I don't want your pity" Gajeel said angrily "I don't give people pity" Laxus spat out, he then smirked and walked closer to Gajeel leaving barley any room between them, Laxus leaned down slighlty and whispered into Gajeel's ear "I think its cute when you act annoyed" Laxus chuckeled when he saw a blush rise up Gajeel's cheeks.

"I know I haven't known you that long, but I like you, your strong, you understand things that most people don't, your absolutely gorgeous, and whether it's just as friends or something more I know I just wanna be with you" Laxus confessed seriously, the blush that Gajeel was wearing only got darker showing his embarrassment "I wanna get to know you better" Gajeel said quietly, Laxus smiled brightly "good so I'll see you tonight" Laxus said walking back into the gang's hideout.

When I started this I didn't where it was going and just writing this completely shocked, I think I put too many of my own feelings in this but I think it was good to get it out and I apologise if this upsets anyone it might but if it does I apologise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 279 11
Chethan one shots because were deprived of these two Editing **
400K 6.8K 21
REQUESTS OPEN ♡ lemon 💔 angst ☁️ fluff ✨ AU Mostly fluff
91 21 17
Two friends who are SS-class mages go on a wild adventure. Read Lily's POV on seeashi279's account
213K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...