Say Hello to the Past (CSI fa...

By itsbrandirose

Nick Stokes works for the CSI in Las Vegas, Nevada. His team is his family, and he loves his family back home... More

Innocent Days in Dallas
I made it, but some didn't make it
Why was a gun pointed at you?!
Thanksgiving 2000
Christmas 2000
The phone call
I just needed to talk to you
Nick, the Dependable Guy
Family Visit
Dirtbikes and the Past
Christmas 2001
The one time Nick Stokes liked peanut butter
What happened after Stalker-part 1
What Happened after Stalker-part 2
The time Nick Stokes got a Car
Summer 2002
Racing Cars
Thanksgiving 2002
Emma's Anniversary
Play with Fire
Congrats Ashley!
A Day in the Life of Emma Grace
Waiting for Elizabeth- part 1
Meet Elizabeth- part 2
'Tis the Season
Visiting Las Vegas
Visiting Las Vegas - part 2
What's Wrong?
Scrabble with the Family
Summer with the family
Truce?
You're beautiful; you know that, right?
Changes are coming
Thanksgiving 2004
'Twas two weeks before Christmas...
...And there were Stokes all through the house.
Their first date
My favorite phone calls are with you
It Feels like Today, for Sure
Moving In
It's just another day in Paradise
Time for another change
After Grave Danger
After Grave Danger- part 2
Another Graduation in the Stokes Family
Wedding Bells are Ringing
Moving Back
Welcome Back
I've got your back
Gum Drops
A Bullet Runs Through It, But Family Stays
Thanksgiving 2005
Christmas Season 2005
January with the Stokes
Getting Ready for Baby
Celebrating His Girls
Spring Break 2006
Rashomama and Caught
Bang-Bang, What a Way to Go
Summer Memories
Family Life
Surprise!
Built to Kill
The Calm and the Storm

Christmas 2002

1.6K 39 1
By itsbrandirose

(AN: this takes place after season 3; episode 10 "High and Low." This is a short chapter, and I apologize for that, but this was as far as I thought this chapter needed to go.)

"You want me to do what?" Emma Grace looked at Nick shocked.

"I want you to go paragliding with me." Nick had a massive smile on his face.

"Why?" It was official; Nick was losing his mind.

"I had a case where the murder victim enjoyed paragliding, and because of jealousy, he ended up dead."

"Great way to convince me, Nicky." Emma Grace rolled her eyes at Nick.

"Come on Gracie. I tried paragliding in Nevada before I came home. You'll love it. Please."

Emma Grace contemplated the idea of paragliding. Nick had a look as if he were a kid on Christmas morning. Emma Grace didn't want to disappoint him.

"Fine. But, if something happens, I'm going to kill you." Nick laughed and hugged Emma Grace. The two got in the car and started the hour-long drive to the closest paragliding place in Texas.

It turned out that Emma Grace enjoyed paragliding. She and Nick spent four hours at the paragliding place. Emma Grace had informed Nick that this was going to be a new tradition for them. Nick was okay with that.

When Emma Grace and Nick returned to the house the older nieces and nephews wanted to know all about paragliding. Some of them begged Emma Grace and Nick to take them next time they went.

"How's everyone at work?" Emma Grace and Nick were snuggled on the couch drinking hot chocolate while the children watched Christmas movies. Nick talked about how everyone seemed to be doing fine, except for Grissom who would disappear for hours at random times and not talk about what was bothering him.

The Stokes' family Chrismas traditions continued with games, crafts, movies, food, and the annual horseback riding. Nick and Emma Grace were beside each other at all times. Everyone in the family was hoping this was the year the two would admit their feelings to each other.

Emma Grace informed Nick about the chance she had to go to Las Vegas for work. Emma Grace was wanting to help with opening a group home for children who were taken from their parents in Las Vegas. She would be making a few trips to Las Vegas in the coming year to get everything going. She hoped to have the group home opened by the end of the coming year. What Emma Grace did not tell Nick was that she had been offered a permanent job in Las Vegas. She just hadn't made a decision yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Lover's Killer By Oliver

Mystery / Thriller

523 2 32
After a shock of finding the dead body of his wife with a note next to him, FBI Detective Nick Kendall investigates on who it could've been. As he se...
1.1K 1 26
Family is what counts in the lab of Nevada, Las Vegas. When CSIs are called down to find out the mass murder of former Repo man, the team is taken on...
616K 22.9K 39
"I'm at your service, my lady." Rune bowed his head down as sign of respect and loyalty to the woman standing in front of him. Because starting this...
Roommate By Diana

Mystery / Thriller

17.3K 1.1K 33
Jackson lives in a small town of Montrose his whole life. After several bodies are found in the area, the police come to a conclusion that a serial k...