DEEP END ~> MIKE WHEELER...

By RowanMorgenstern

"It's getting close I lose control ... More

Introduction
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FITHTEEN

Thank you

3.7K 65 68
By RowanMorgenstern

Thank you.

If you're reading this it means you read to the end and actually kept up with this book, so I thank you for that.

A few months ago I went through a period in my life where I felt down all the time and I didn't upload any chapters for the book 'Monsters' but i
Finally made myself update and I'm glad I did, because here we are now finishing book 2!

So thank you for sticking with me and reading both of my books, 'Monsters and Deep End' and hopefully there will be a book 3 out one day.

So, for now I say goodbye to Elizabeth Henderson and hope that in the next book she will be even more sassier and sarcastic and maybe her swearing vocabulary will increase a lot.

-Robyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 44 38
I'm not very good at story descriptions but it's basically the same as the show just with a character that I made up added into the story Started: S...
335K 12.7K 34
EVANESCENT. โI have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.โž STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
23.9K 935 21
and I just want it all when the time's right. [ original character ] [ book two in the lights up duology ] [ stranger things four ] STATUS: COMPLETED...
103 0 7
Stranger Things Season 2 with my character Emily.