Unexpected

By the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... More

New Version
Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

FIVE

12.6K 290 19
By the_impssible_girl

Chapter Five

Road Trip

I know that I said I have no friends at school, and that is almost completely true. But, I do have one friend, one very unexpected friend. One that no one knows I have. His name is Danny. He and I met one day after lacrosse practice, he almost hit me with his car and since then, we have been friends. During school hours we don't really talk seeing as how I'm always with Stiles and he is always, well, not.

"Dad, it's just for a couple nights." I spoke as I packed a small bag, I was putting four outfits in there along with some pajamas and other necessities like toiletries. I caught myself almost backing feminine products, a frown pulled at my lips but I shook it off quickly. I turned towards my dad after zipping the bag. "I just- I need some relaxation time and he invited me to go with him on a short little road trip. It'll only be for three nights. I'll be fine. I'm 16."

My father sighed, knowing that I needed this for whatever reason and that he couldn't stop me even if he wanted to. My dad walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. "Just- be careful okay?" I smiled at him. "Always."

A car horn sounded from outside. "That's him! Bye dad, I love you." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before grabbing my phone and racing out of my room. On my way down the hall I ran into the boys. I stopped and smiled at them, the bag was slung over one of my shoulders and my hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Tori?" My brother asked. "Where are you going?" Scott looked at me with curiosity as my brother questioned me.

"I'm going on a short trip, with a good friend." I smiled, not giving a name. If I'm being honest I did this on purpose, wanting to make Scott a little jealous. I know it's petty... I blame it on the hormones.

"Is this friend a girl?" Stiles asked me, clearly interrogating me. I shook my head slightly. "Nope. Bye now!" I pushed passed them and ran out the house. A smile grew on my face as I saw Danny's car. I'm so happy to see him, you have no idea.

I throw my stuff in the trunk and quickly hop in the passenger seat. I look over at Danny with a smile. "Hey girl." He smiles at me, I lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, you are literally a lifesaver." I sighed as we drove off. "San Diego here we come!" I smile widely at Danny.

"So, what was so urgent that you have to leave town for a weekend?" Danny asked after an hour and a half of screaming to the radio. I let out a sigh, knowing that I was going to tell Danny everything. Literally everything, even about the thing growing inside me.

I felt my heart race with nervousness, should I tell him? Yeah. I have to. "I did something bad, Danny." I begin, a groan leaving my lips as I turned down the radio.

"Bad like stole some candy or robbed a bank?" He asked, clearly wondering the severity of what I'd done. "Bad like I had sex with my brothers best friend." I spoke quietly, loud enough though that he could hear the words coming from my mouth.

The car fell silent. "How is that a bad thing? Scott McCall is the hottest guy in school and he is your brothers friend so if anything comes of it, Stiles already approves." Danny smiled widely. His smile faltered when he saw my frown. "Okay... I'm getting a sense that that isn't the only thing bothering you?"

I shook my head, a frown etched on my face. I wonder if I'll ever really smile again, ever be as happy as I used to be. "Danny, of course there is more." I sighed for the fifth time. "Remember a week ago, when I fainted and had to go to the hospital?" His head nodded, while focusing on both driving and listening to me. "Well, everything came out fine. I'm perfectly healthy...but, there was something else."

I took a deep breath, knowing that the moment I say it out loud, it becomes real. There can't be anymore hiding from it or pretending it isn't there because, it is there and I can't deny it anymore.

"Danny, I'm pregnant." I spoke the word so quietly you wouldn't think he heard it. But, as he pulled over on the side of the road and sat with me in complete silence. I knew he heard. I knew he knew the moment he held me while I cried. I hadn't cried about this yet, save for the day I found out. I had been pushing off this- this reality.

"Vic, everything will be okay. Shhhh, I got you." Danny whispered into my ear while he held me tight to his chest. Telling Danny my big secret, and letting him in on what I'm going through was tough. I'm scared that he'll run, get away from the weird, pregnant, 16 year old.

I sniffled and sat up, wiping away my tears with the tissue that Danny handed me. "What are you going to do?" Danny broke the silence.

I shook my head. "I honestly don't know. Maybe just wait, until I begin showing and then leave for awhile. I'll skip town until after I have the baby and find it a good home. No one has to know."

Danny sighed. "I know it's not my place, but Scott deserves to know. You have to at least tell him." I looked away from Danny's eyes and stared out the window.

"I know." I know that I need to but, how can I do that. How can I ruin his life, he'll want to keep it. I know he will. He's too kind for his own good.

✖️✖️✖️

As much as I've enjoyed vacationing and staying completely away from everyone and everything that is reality, Danny says that one week is too long to be away from home. I mostly think he misses his boyfriend, but whatever. So here I am, standing in front of the school, Danny beside me. 

I was wearing a cute outfit Danny bought me in San Diego, he said shopping would cheer me up, and it did. The top was a cropped white tank with a yellow butterfly on it and the skirt was yellow plaid that ended mid thigh and had little cut outs on either side, I paired it with my white sneakers, my charm bracelet, and my necklaces. (My locket and a plain silver chain)

My hair was curled loosely and hung around my face. "Do we have to?" I ask, looking at him with pleading eyes. Danny laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yes, we already skipped a few periods, we have to at least show up." He nudged me towards the school building.

I sighed as I walked into my economics class. I have this class with my brother and Scott. As I stepped into the class, their eyes were on me. I looked at Stiles, then Scott. He looked confused and that made me feel so guilty. I let my eyes fall to the floor as I shuffled in and sat behind Scott, my assigned seat.

"Where have you been?" Stiles turned to me and asked, completely confused. I shook my head and mouthed 'later.' He frowned and looked at my outfit before saying, "what are you wearing?" I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but the smile that pulled at my lips. "Shut up or else coach will be mad.

I left class in a hurry, I have to get home and take care of some things before my dad or Stiles gets home. While I was away with Danny, he went with me to get some baby stuff. I  got vitamins and some new clothes that I'll have to wear once I start growing, mostly baggy shirts and pants with the stretchy on top. He also helped me make my first appointment with the doctor, I meet with her during my eighth week

My nightmares have gotten worse since I've been pregnant, now they are more severe and more realistic. Its been getting hard to deal with. And I honestly don't know what to do, they terrify me and scare me half to death but, I am forced to deal with this on a daily basis. I'm not sure how I'll get them to go away, and that scares me.

✖️✖️✖️

I woke up with a jump, nausea hitting me like a brick wall. I quickly ran into the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach. "Ugh." I groaned out in pure disgust. Why did this have to happen to me? Of all people me?

I slowly pull myself up from the floor, making my way to the sink in order to splash myself with cool water. The water was so refreshing and awakening, it instantly made me feel better and more ready for the day ahead of me. I've been thinking a lot and I think I want to start looking into adoptive families as soon as I possibly can. I want the future parents to be apart of the pregnancy as much as they can. I also found a really awesome adoption agency and they said they'd love to meet with me as soon as I have my first appointment and they said that since I'm 16 I don't have to tell a parent or guardian about my decision.

"Um, Tori," I heard Stiles voice from the doorway of the bathroom, my head slowly moved to look in his direction. "are you okay? Scott said he heard you puking?" My eyes dropped to the floor, and I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I dried my hands. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine, I think its a stomach bug. Probably from something I ate." My eyes fell to my stomach, I'm scared of the thing growing inside me.

Stiles gave me a weird glance that I caught through the corner of my eye, so I forced myself to smile at him. "Stiles, I'll be fine. I promise."

I slowly push past Stiles and go to my room to get ready for school, trying my best to ignore the intense stare he was giving my back. 

-------

Edit: 4/2/2020

Not many changes... I wish I could wear that outfit though, its so cute, like... damn. 

Also, this is how I imagine her locket... 

Anyways, until next time... XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 25
Victoria Martin, or Tori as everyone else calls her, has a perfect life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Her sister was Lydia Martin the mos...
2K 61 14
เผปเฎ‡เผบ "๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€" เผปเฎ‡เผบ ๐Ž๐‹๐˜๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ...
172K 3.2K 23
What would happen if Lydia had a sister? Taylor Martin is the twin sister to the one and only, Lydia Martin. While Taylor thinks this year is goin...
484K 10K 21
โ€ขPart 1 of the Pack Relations Seriesโ€ข [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...