STRUGGLER || CHANBAEK ||

By Eunseokxx_sehun

Originally written by Themainpers [ arabic ] LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/112781803-struggler He led h... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
NOTE
NOTE 2

CHAPTER 3

61 7 0
By Eunseokxx_sehun

Finally, he did an eye-contact with him. For seconds, the boy in front of him was staring at him cutely while moving his head in both directions...

The smaller's face became pale, did he put accidentally a scary facial expression? Thought Chanyeol, but he was sure he didn't show any kind of emotions, he put a poker face!
Chanyeol kept an eye on the boy who was heading to a V.I.P table, where Jongin is sitting?
He followed him then stood right behind his back, he saw the way his best friend  smiled and how he invited the smaller to get closer.
_ Estúpido! (Stupid)
The taller said to Jongin, but Baekhyun was the one who got frozen, after hearing the deep voice. Actually he was feeling that voice's breaths right behind him.
His eyes became wider when he saw the tall figure with "Santanàs Frio" tattoo passing him...
Chanyeol sat next to his friend and automatically his 20 men followed him, he acted as if he's not seeing the boy...
He fixed his eyes on the smaller's clothes, it revealed alot of his skin, so he gave an -eyecontact- order to his men -as if he's saying keep your eyes for yourselves- they were eating the boy with their eyes, and eventually they put their heads down.
_ Sir! I'm really sorry,...
Said Baek while covering his body with his feminine hands with all the men focusing on him,
_ Can I dismiss earlier please? Said the boy.
_ Is it because of the baby? and for a second, Park's heart skipped a beat when Jongin talked about the little baby, Baekhyun nodded quickly and Jongin let him go in peace...

The boy smiled lightly and ran towards the clothing rooms and Park kept watching him....

                                                                   11 : 24 AM

Till now, Baek already checked all the places he can work in, but received nothing but "No, we can't accept someone with a baby".

He closed his eyes while hugging the child in desperate, and some thoughts came into his mind in the right time, he almost found a solution to this situation, and he'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it.

The single father held his child even stronger and started running towards the boss' Oh Sehun's house praying that he didn't leave the country yet. He run until his bones started aching, but the palace's gates became closer, he won't give up now ... He will never give up !

He stopped running and talked with the guardians to let him in, and when the gates were open, he started jogging until he saw the couple sitting in the garden.

He felt his boss' stares , and he's facing him now....He can't refute that he's feeling panick *Calm down, He's not going to kill you, he's just going to say Yes or No* thought the single father.

_ I'm so sorry, it's late I know , but...Boss..

He stopped talking and suddently his shoes become interresting..

keep on ! said Sehun.

_ You know...I'm raising a child by myself and all... I need more than one job so I can provide us our needs, so.... I just... Need another job, please?

Said Baekhyun, studying his boss' face waiting for any sort of reactions...

_ Ugh...I don't..

_ Please Sir ! I really need it

Baekhyun screamed and caught Luhan's hands, he kept the eye contact with his boss...

_So, Is it okay for you to work in my friend's palace? Asked Oh Sehun.

The boy nodded without even thinking about it.

_Okay then, I'll talk to one of the guards, they'll give you the address.

He said again, and The boy bowed to thank his boss.

He held the paper in his tiny hands, trying to memorize its contents; this paper means a lot to him ... he laid in the alley, then put his child in the coat, trying to forget the memories as long as it makes both of them warm.

_ We got a new job until our ex-boss comes back! He said happily. Do you think we'll do well in the new palace Abbey?

He asked his child then they both slept there finally after achieving what he wanted to do...

                                           __________________________________

                                          ___________________________________

                                                                             8:22 AM

He just ended selling four packages of bullets and guns with some small bombs and an amount of Cocaine and Methadone.

He put his head on the couch and noticed that he received a call from his friend, so he stood up and answered-

_ Park! Do you need a new memb- ! I mean, Wait wait!

_Humm ?

_Do you have enough employees at your house? Asked Oh Sehun, there's this employee at my house, he is raising a child and he wants to find another job while I'm out of country!

Park headed to his office and checked his papers perplexedly..

_ Didn't you ask Jong In yet?

_Oh, I actually did, but his Bar is already full...- Um I already told that guy to come to your palace at eight and half PM so... Oh Sehun said.

_ ésta..... (This...),- Park answered, stood still for one minute thinking about his abilities and glanced at his watch and his new packages' papers..- It's Okay!

He whispered blurrily, said goodbye and went to sleep...He woke up early this morning and that made him really tired.

The door knocked, so he answered, but then closed his eyes after seeing that it was one of his men.

"Sir, someone is downstairs and he wants to meet you saying that he's a new employee or something similar"

_Okay go back. He said and the guard bowed and left the room

Chanyeol took his phone and went to his elevator while closing his shirt randomly.

In seconds, the elevator's door opened and appeared his thirty men forming two lines as he passes by them.

Park reached the gates and he distinguished a familiar figure with a small black haired baby in his ar-

Oh no!

He stopped suddenly and asked his men "Quin es este?" (Who's this?)

His voice was so deep that caught the smaller's attention, and he latter was confused and chocked as much as him.

"It's the new employee Sir!"

Park ignored that answer and finished looking at the small figure in front of him and finally noticed his coat, he licked his lips and moved towards the smaller slowly.

Baekhyun's eyes widened in fear when he saw "the foreign language-neck-tattooed man" standing in front of him, and the fear grew wider in his heart when he finally noticed the great number of guards surrounding this man aka "COLD DEMON"...

He didn't actually notice the guards because he was admiring his sleeping child's view...

He froze at the scene of "the foreign language-neck-tattooed man" steps, he quickly tightened the hug and grabbed his child to his collarbone as a reflection.

The man's steps are now even closer, he stood even straighter and held the coat-

Sh*t!!!! Wait ??

Oh great, he's standing in front of the man and with his coat in his arms....

He wishes a miracle could happen right now and the ground would swallow him alive, or make him disappear; run as fast as he can to be more exact.

Now. At this moment. 

_You're planning to stay here all day?

The really deep voice interrupted his inner conversation, he eye-contatcted the taller for 3 seconds before nodding "No" as fast as possible if that's even possible...

_ Then follow me! . Said Chanyeol and the smaller followed him like a lost puppy to his office by using the elevator which was a new fact for him -What? His Ex-Boss didn't have an elevator at his house-

He thought about talking with the new Boss but he threw this idea away and he lifted his head-

Oh My God-

He's...he's scanning him with these cold looks and it's just terrifying.

They finally get out of the elevator, he followed the man to a Fully-glass walls room at the end of the alley. Why ? Is there any other men here ?. he was wondering till he suddenly saw five men with "Black Demons" in the back of their neck just like in the club before...

He is literally horrifyed, this is just too much to handle...I mean he alredy got along with the weird vibe of Oh Sehun's house but, this Boss here is definetly more scary than his Ex-Boss, you know with those men everywhere, and that tattoo in the front of his-

_Sentarse. (Sit) Again, the deep scary voice cut his thoughts.

The smaller looked confused while trying to understand what did it mean...

Chanyeol closed his eyes, remembering that this guy here is not one of his men who know Spanish...

_Sit ! He said , and the puppy- the boy answered with "Oh" then held the child closer and did what he was ordered to do.

He focused on his new boss, who was reading some papers.

_ You're going to be here in front of my eyes from 6AM till the sunset, when you finish your part-time job in the club, you come to sleep here. 

Baekhyun opened his mouth trying to talk, but nothing came out.

_All my men are next to me while working, I don't have the time to ask you everytime to come so, bring your things and move here with that baby.

"Oh" , he can't actually believe the fact that this Boss just allowed him to bring his child with him... to work...here and in this palace.

He smiled brightly, thinking about him and his child moving to live here in this really good place, it just seems like a miracle, so he followed the man with his eyes trying to read him again.

It's just...His face is-

"Sir, do we take him now to draw the tattoo?"

Oh no, a tattoo ?

_ No, He's my personnal employee.Go. Said Chanyeol

Baekhyun closed his eyes, thanking god for the nth time this day, he'd cry when a bee bites him...He'd collapse seriously if he gets a tattoo.

_Um, excuse me! Boss what ? asked The single father.

_What did you just say? answered Chanyeol and he threw the papers away in a gentle way.

_ I...I mean- uh It- it's okay- Im- Im so sorry, I apologize. 

Said Baekhyun while cursing his stupid tongue in his mind.

_Park Chanyeol...Boss Park.

Chanyeol said, and his men were really confused, it was the first time ever to see their boss answer a question instead of ignoring like he always did. Also, Baekhyun was admiring the view, 

that dark puzzled gaze was scary but, he was handsome anyways.

_Nice coat, by the way *wink*

The boss noticed it...and Baekhyun is feeling bad again.

d*mn it ! He- he's.

D*mn.

________________________________________________________________________________________

1754 Word ♥ 

Sorry :') ik I'm late.... I just wanted to see more views idk :') Sorry

ENJOYYYY ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
132K 865 14
collection of stories .
212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
523K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...