Just friends

By bechloeloversx

Beca and Chloe had decided they were just friends..who happened to share a bed and basically do anything arou... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Read for update
HELPING OUT

update

1.8K 15 1
By bechloeloversx

Hey guys , I'm going to be time skipping past the dinner at Chloe's moms and to where Chloe's had 3 kids and they're married because it's kinda hard of what to write in between. So they have a 14 year old daughter Sophia Mitchell-Beale. Then a 7 year old son Jospeh Mitchell-Beale and then a 2 year old girl April Mitchell-Beale. Aubrey also has 2 kids her 15 year old son Jackson Swanson and a 3 year old girl Daisy Swanson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
758K 20.5K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...