This Wasn't Just a Dream

By direction984

19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes... More

This Wasn't Just a Dream
Prologue
Please Help
About Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Please Read
Chapter 3
Important!
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Book Cover
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
About Chapter 12
Chapter 12
New Story
Attention!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Book Trailers
Chapter 16
READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED!
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

721 14 6
By direction984

It had been a week since Harry kissed me. We haven’t spoken to each other since. I have been ignoring him, and Kylie is the only one who knows why. I don’t know what to say to him, and I’m not sure if I feel the same way. We are back on the bus and Danielle, Anne, and Scarlet have gone back home. I know that I have to talk to Harry soon; just not yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Madison! It’s time for sound check!” Louis screamed.

“Coming!” I said, walking off of the bus. I walked into the arena and grabbed the mike.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the worst sound check ever. It had been a week since I sang, so it took me forever to warm up. Once I did, I tripped over a wire, and fell. I didn’t get hurt, but it was embarrassing. I forgot some of the words to the first song and when I sang the duet I stared at a chair to avoid Harry. The boys asked me if I was okay, so I ran out to the bus. I just hope the show tonight goes well, or I might die from embarrassment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up!” Louis screamed in my ear.

“I’m up!” I screamed at Louis. “What do you need?”

“I’m lonely,” he said.

“Then go wake Harry up,” I said.

“No! Jimmy protested,” he said.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“Gasp! You don’t know?” he said.

“No,” I said truthfully.

“Never mind then,” he said, walking off. Good, I thought. Maybe I can sleep before the concert now.

“Madison, are you awake?” Harry asked. I rolled over and “snored.” He sighed and walked away. I still didn’t want to talk to him. I grabbed my song journal and a pencil and got to work. I finally figured out what to do about Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show is over. During the whole song, Harry did nothing but stare at me. At least I didn’t forget the words. I have to do something about the Harry situation soon. He’s getting on my nerves. Louis locked Harry and me in the dressing room. He kept us in there for an hour, but I didn’t say a word. Louis finally let us out in time for the concert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up!”

“What now Louis?” I screamed.

“It’s nine in the morning,” he said.

“Stop waking me up so early,” I said, throwing my pillow at him. He ducked and it barely missed him. “We don’t have a show today.”

“So?” he said.

“I’m going back to sleep,” I said, rolling over. After he left I tried to finish my song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes!” I screamed. Everyone came running into the room looking worried.

“What’s wrong?” Kylie asked.

“I finally finished a song,” I stated.

“Can we see?” she said, reaching for it.

“No. You can hear it at the concert tomorrow night,” I said, pulling my journal away from her. “You can all leave now.” They finally left and I got back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Madison, wake up,” Kylie said.

“Finally, someone who knows better than to scream at me to wake up,” I said.

“Yeah, anyway,” she started. “Have you figured out what to do about you know what?”

“Yeah, but I’m not telling anyone,” I said.

“Kylie! Madison! Get out here! We’re playing truth or dare now!” Louis screamed.

“Oh no,” Kylie and I said at the same time. “Harry.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now sitting in a circle on the floor of the living room. I was between Louis and Kylie, directly across from Harry.

“Okay, if you refuse to answer a question or do a dare than you have to,” Louis said. “Sleep on the roof of the bus.”

“Okay,” we all said. Louis spun the bottle and it landed on Kylie.

“Okay, truth or dare?” Louis questioned.

“Dare,” she said hesitantly.

“Kiss,” he started, looking around. “Zayn.”

“Okay,” she said. They kissed and then she spun the bottle. We played for a while, until the bottle landed on me. At least Kylie was the one who spun the bottle. “Truth or dare?”

“Um, truth,” I said, deciding it was safer than dare.

“Which band member do you have a crush on?” she said. I glared at Kylie discreetly. She smiled at me sweetly.

“I don’t have a crush on any of them,” I said, lying.

“You’re lying,” she said, smiling at me.

“Fine, if you need me, I’ll be on top of the bus,” I said, walking into the bedroom to grab a blanket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey,” said the one voice I never wanted to hear again. I said nothing. “Why won’t you talk to me? What did I do to you?”

“You did nothing, okay!” I screamed at Harry.

“Apparently I did,” he said.

“Why are you even up here?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Zayn dared me to eat a sock,” he said.

“Oh,” I said, sighing. “I’m going to sleep.”

“No you’re not,” he said. “We need to talk. You ignore me, and then tell me I didn’t do anything. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I said quietly.

“There has to be something wrong, or else you wouldn’t be ignoring me,” he said. “Wait, are you ignoring me because of what happened at the beach last week?”

“No,” I said too quickly.

“You are. Why?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I lied.

“You do know. Why?” he said louder. I ignored him and pulled my blanket over my head. He started yelling, but I ignored him. Why was I so scared to tell him whether or not I liked him? What was I going to lose? The song I wrote is about taking chances. If I tell him I like him, he’ll be happy. If I tell him I don’t, he might still be my friend. I sat upright. “What?” he asked.

“Harry,” I started.

“What?” he asked.

I moved closer to him. “Harry, does Zayn like Kylie?” I asked, distracting him.

“I’m not sure,” he said, confused.

He looked back up at me, and I kissed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote, and fan if you like the story so far.

Please comment below and tell me whether or not you like this chapter. Also, tell me whether you want Kylie and Zayn to be a couple.

Thanks,

Directioner984

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
1.4M 25.1K 60
Hi, my name's Miranda Miller. I'm 16 almost 17 years old. I have an older brother named Dane, but he moved away into a house our unle bought him. I l...
846K 22.9K 40
Mareen is an 18 year old soon to be actress. She just graduated high school and didn't have any money for university. What happens when she goes for...
7.6K 90 18
Eighteen, and she always thought she wasn't great enough to be able to receive the things she always wanted. Twenty, and he thought the opposite. Non...