The Warrior and The Omega { B...

Von PeachNightmare01

WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new versio... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Nine and a half
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue
Note
Sequel

Chapter Twenty Two

18.9K 922 61
Von PeachNightmare01

Atticus POV

These needles pumped chemicals into my body, chemicals that made it hard to stay awake. The moments I was awake was all a blurry memory. The fact that I laid among the softest fluffy squares didn't help Ime when I tried my hardest to stay awake.

 I had rarely seen Sylis since he marked me, but I don't know if it was because I was asleep or because he was avoiding me. I knew that he was there sometimes because the spot next to me in the bed was warm and for the few minutes I was awake I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Sometimes I would call his name out but the only person that would check on my would be Luna Jackie, and when I asked for Sylis she would tell me that he was busy helping Alpha Eric do thinks for the pack. 

I felt my eyes become heavy once more as I rubbed the fur of my bear with the tips of my fingers as I tried not to cry. I missed Sylis. If my bear wasn't here I would be alone in this cold dark room. 

I wanted Sylis to take me outside like he promised we would do. I wanted to feel the sun on my skin again, I wanted to fill my lungs with fresh air. I wanted to go on a walk with Sylis and for him to hold my small hand in his larger one, yet I knew this wouldn't happen at least not for a long time. 

His face flashed through my mind once more and I yearned to see it in person.

"Sy-Sylis!" I cried out, my voice weak and horas from not using it.

To my disappointment the person I called did not come to my side, instead it was non other than Luna Jackie. She wore a soft smile as she came to my side, ready to do anything I asked of her. I didn't like that. She was the Luna, she should not be attending to a weak human like me. 

"Whats the matter Atticus? Do you need to go to the bathroom?" she asked me in a soft voice.

"W-Wants Sylis." I whimpered.

"He's busy sweetheart, I can help you with what ever you need." she smiled.

"N-needs Sylis. Luna please." I begged, tears forming in my eyes as my eyelids slowly became heavier. 

"He can't come right now. I'm sorry Atticus." she said with a sad smile. 

I gently turned on my side, facing away from her as I let my eyes close and the tears roll down my cheeks. 

I stopped fighting the sleep that kept trying to take over my body. Once again in my life sleep became my only escape. 

********

My eyes fluttered open once more, my eyes landing on the clock that read weird looking letters. I heard the shower start in the bathroom and my heart fluttered in my chest. I quickly yanked the needles from my arm and pushed the heavy, yet warm, blankets off of my body. My legs shook, threatening to buckle under my weight from not being used properly in so long. Luna Jackie would make me do leg exorcises and the only time shed really let me walk is if I was in desperate need of a bath. 

I made my way towards the bathroom, stumbling ever so often over my own two feet and blood dripping from the tips of my fingers. I let out a shaky breath as I slowly opened the bathroom door. The warm air immediately hit me in the face which caused me to shiver. 

I pushed the door open more, the hinges giving a loud squeak in protest of moving. The noise caught Sylis's attention, his head snapping toward me from behind the closed sliding shower doors. Sylis slid the door open while he wiped his face free of water with his hand.

"Atticus? What are you doing out of bed?" he asked worriedly, confusion clear on his face.  

I said nothing as I made my way over to him, stepping in the shower with my clothes still on. I nearly cried as I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his stomach. Id missed his touch, the way his muscles would ripple with every move he made. All in all I missed him.

"Atticus, go back to be-" he started.

"No," I whimpered." Atticus misses Sy-Sylis." I said as tears threatened to spill over the brim of my eyes.

We stood in silence for a moment, my clothes beginning to become soaked under the spray of the warm water. His arms remained at his sides, and the longer I stood there the more I felt as if he didn't want me there. I let my arms drop from around him, a sob slipping past my lips as I began to step out of the shower. His hand wrapped around my bicep, halting me from exiting the shower. 

"Atticus, look at me." he commanded softly.

Slowly I looked up at him, my tears mixing with the water that ran down my face. My eyes locked with his and my heart sank into the pit of my stomach. All I saw was sadness swimming around in those golden pools. My knees began to buckle from underneath me, Sylis quickly grabbing me before I could hit the shower floor. Harsh sobs ripped through my chest as he slowly sank to the floor and held me in his lap.

"Whats wrong little pest, talk to me." he cooed.

"Sylis regrets." I cried over the spray of the shower.

"What?" he asked.

"Sylis regret mark. Sylis no's w-wants Atticus." I cried, my body shaking in his arms.

"No, no, no. I don't regret marking you Atticus. Who told you that?" he asked softly. 

"Sylis. Sylis not's knows says. Sylis says no's being with Atticus. Sylis says no's coming when Atticus says." I sobbed into his nape, his hand rubbing my back gently.

"Baby, no. I don't regret marking you. Do I wish we could've done it differently? Yes, I didn't want to mark you in order to live. I wanted to mark you when you were ready for it, but I do not regret marking you. I love you Atticus. I admit I have been avoiding you but that's only because I was afraid you regretted me marking you. I know you're still confused on your feelings about me because if I was in your position I would be too. I've been so cruel to you when I was supposed to make you feel loved. As for not coming when you wanted me to, I was busy helping Eric carry out Chris's punishment and preparing something special for us. For when you're better." he explained as he held me close. 

"At-atticus n-no's like needle ma-canhines. W-wants stay wake. Wa-wants be with Sylis." I hiccuped as I pulled back from our embrace.

"I know baby. I want that too. I think your ready to be taken off of it but we need to check with the Doc okay?" he asked softly.

"Does A-Atticus marks Sy-Sylis no-now?" I asked softly the question popping up in my head suddenly.

"No baby." he said, sorrow clear in his voice." You can't mark me because of me. Its my fault you can't mark me because I made you lose your wolf. I'm so sorry." he whispered, letting his head fall. 

"It otay." I whimpered, grabbing his face into my hands."Sylis it otay." I said as I caught his eyes with mine. " Atticus has Sylis now. All Atticus wants." I said softly.

"I love you." he said, cupping my cheek with his hand. 

"Atticus lovies Sylis too." I said with a smile.

The biggest smile I'd ever him wear formed on his lips and made my heart melt in my chest. As if our minds were synced together we both moved forward, our lips connecting in the middle. My fingers ran through his wet hair as our lips moved together. 

"I love you." he whispered again and again as he kissed all over my face, giggles erupting from my mouth.

"Atticus lovies Sylis so much." I smiled, playing with his wet hair and making it stick up in all directions.

"Since your already in here, why don't I give you a bath." he smiled, as he helped me get undressed.

A blush came to my cheeks as I then realized we were both naked. 

"No reason to be shy little pest. It was bound to happen one day." he chuckled softly.

Sylis took his time, washing my hair and body until I was clean. Meanwhile I sat patiently in his lap, my fingers tracing the three long scars that ran diagonally across his chest. Soon the water was shut off and he dried both of out bodies off, sitting me on the closed toilet  as he left to get clothes for us. 

" Do you want to know what happened?" he asked softly as he toweled off my hair once more before slipping one of his shirts over my head.

I nodded, peeking up at him through my lashes as he slipped me into a pair of shorts.

"It happened when I was a pup. My mother and I has been kicked out of our pack because she hadn't stayed faithful to her future mate and went and had me. It wouldn't have been as big of a deal if she hadn't had been the alphas daughter, but since she was he had to make a point that this type of behavior wasn't okay. So when I was old enough he kicked us out. We were wondering around looking for a place to spend the night in the free lands when we wandered a little to far off into my stepdads territory.  My stepdad, who was the alpha, showed up to defend his land. Me being the kid I was, I thought I could protect us. I was only eight at the time, so I didn't have my wolf yet and my bright idea to save us was to scream at him. He didn't particularly like that so he swiped me. My mother screamed at him and came rushing towards me, but then their eyes meet. They realized they were mates and he found out I was her son. He apologized and took us in." he explained, as he got dressed and carried me back to the bed. 

"Sylis stepdaddy meanie." I grumbled cuddling up to Sylis.

"Yea." Sylis said awkwardly." Enough about that its way past our bedtime." he said picking up the needles to the machine.

"Please," I whimpered. " not sticky Atticus again." I begged.

He was quiet for a moment, as if he was contemplating if he should listen to my pleads or not. Finally he looked at me and smirked, reaching down and unplugging the machine and rolling it out to the hall way. He shut the door behind him as he came back into the room and laid down on the bed.

"I'll do anything for you Atticus. You always come first." he said softly, gently pressing his lips to mine before letting me curl into his side.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

151K 6.2K 24
it all started with a rejection...... Taylor, a rejected omega must fend for himself as he sets his mind on forming a pack along with finding a secon...
711K 20.2K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
779K 17.7K 30
PREVIOUSLY CALLED: Rejected, Perfected "I Greg Wilson, alpha of the Red Moon pack, reject you, Samantha Nightwing, as my mate and future Luna" he wh...