Love Story of MaNan .

Galing kay pranathi_lp

#15 in fanfiction on 26-5-2017. #16 in fanfiction on 25-5-2017. Hi guys this is my first story hope u will l... Higit pa

characters
charecters 2
Glimpse
Love story of MaNan Chapter 1
Tour of Malhotra mansion
Murthy's home 🏠
Malhotra office
love story of MaNan chapter 2
Love story of MaNan chapter 3
Love story of MaNan chapter 4
New cover
Love story of MaNan chapter 5
Love story of MaNan chapter 6
Love story of MaNan chapter 7
love story of MaNan promo 1
love story of MaNan chapter 8
shout out
love story of MaNan chapter 9
love story of MaNan chapter 10
love story of MaNan chapter 11
love story of MaNan chapter 12
love story of MaNan chapter 13
love story of MaNan chapter 14
love story of MaNan chapter 15
Love story of MaNan chapter 16
suggestions please
love story of MaNan chapter 17
love story of MaNan chapter 18
love story of MaNan chapter 19
awards
love story of MaNan chapter 20
love story of MaNan chapter 21
shout out
Love story of MaNan chapter 22
New Cover
love story of MaNan chapter 23
love story of MaNan chapter 24
Love story of MaNan chapter 25
New story
love story of MaNan chapter 26
love story of MaNan chapter 27
love story of MaNan chapter 28
shout out
I LOVE YOU MANIK (promo)
love story of MaNan chapter 29
love story of MaNan chapter 30
love story of MaNan chapter 31
important note
love story of manan chapter 32
Love Story of Manan chapter 33
Love Story of Manan chapter 34
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35
Love Story of Manan chapter 36
Love Story of Manan chapter 37
Happy New Year.
Love Story of Manan chapter 38.
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 39
Love Story of Manan chapter 41
Promo And An Important Note.
love story of MaNan chapter 42
Kyy Season 3 Starting On......
1st Episode Of Kyy Season 3
4 Episodes Are Out Kyy Season 3
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 43
love story of manan chapter 44
chapter 45 confession
chapter 46

Love Story of Manan chapter 40

4.8K 397 123
Galing kay pranathi_lp

Nandini's POV.

This is the best feeling I am very happy that manik is my husband tomorrow when neyonica mom will come I will talk to her and say the truth to manik but I am very afraid that manik may be mad with mom. She loves manik very much she can't bear his anger I hope everything will be fine I can't stay happy seeing mom sad.

Nandini where are you lost? Manik asked me keeping his guitar in that place.

Nothing manik. I said keeping my head on his shoulder and hugging his hand.

You seems disturbed if you want you can share with me I will try to help you out. Manik said softly cupping my face.

Nandini if you ate thinking about nithi then don't worry because I know my little sister will not repeat the mistake. Manik Saud me with full confidence even I have confidence on her that she will not repeat that mistake.

I know manik she is your sister and she is just like you. I said to him smiling.

Then what why are you looking so tensed. Manik asked me.

Manik tomorrow mom is coming na I was thinking about that. I lied to him.

Nandini why are you so tensed she will not eat you up as far as I know my Nandini is a brave girl. Manik said cheering me.

Manik I want to go on a long drive. I said to him showing my puppy eyes.

Now at this time. Manik asked looking the time.

Yes manik please. I said to him.

OK come lets go in a bike what say. He said to me o nodded at him with excitement I always had a dream to have a long drive with my husband on bike.

Manik I am kinda shocked knowing that you even have a bike. I said to manik.

Why? He asked me in confusion.

Because I have heard that the rich people only love car. I said to him.

Nandini I love cars very much I am but i am obsessed with my bike. I looked at him in surprise.

Really? Then why don't to use your bike. I asked him.

I always use my bike to enjoy my own company usually at the night times I am very possessive with my bike I have never let anyone sir in this bike. Manik said to me.

Them why are you allowing me. I asked him.

Because you are much more special than any other things ony life. You hold a special place in my heart. He said with a sweet innocent smile which took my heart.

I felt very happy listening to him even you hold a very special place on my heart manik I love you so so so much.

We both started our journey with the bike the weather is so cool and it is so peaceful.

Nandini hold me tightly because I am increasing the speed. Manik said to me I nodded at him and hugged him tightly from behind this is the best feeling ever.

After half an hour manik stopped his bike I looked the place it was an ice cream shop.

Chalo Nandini lets have some ice cream. Manik said to me.

Manik are you serious you want to have ice cream at night you may catch cold. I scolded him.

Oh miss Nandini manik malhotra I know you are a very big fan of ice cream now come with me. Manik said dragging me with him inside the shop.

Actually he is right I love ice crams a lot but I never have in night times.

Ok so which one would you like to have? Manik asked me.

Manik I will have childhood wonderland freak shake. I said to him with excitement he gave me are - you - serious wala look. I smiled Sheepishly he nodded his head in disbelief and gave out order.

Nandini only kids will have the one you have ordered. Manik said to me.

Manik I love that very much chachu will always get that for me. I said to him.

Nandini are you happy? Manik asked me.

Very much manik. I said and he gave me a beautiful smile.

With in some time the waiter bought the ice cream.

Wow it looks so yummy when I saw manik's ice cream even it was so good.

manik what is the name of this one. I asked pointing his ice cream.

This is ultimate brownie crazy milkshake. Manik said to me.

Wow this look so yummy. I said looking at that.

Wanna try once? Manik asked me I nodded as yes.

He feed me a bite and I can say this is the best ice cream I have ever had.

Manik I love this so much. I said to manik.

OK then if you want you can take this one. He said pushing his ice cream towards me.

No manik I will have this. I said taking a bite form mine.

Come on Nandini don't be formal I know you like this now take it I will have that. Manik said taking my ice cream.

OK manik we will share both the ice creams. I said to him.

OK that's good idea. Manik said taking a bite from mine I can see from his expression that he did t like this flavor.

End of POV.

Manik's pov.

Oh god how can some one eat this flavor. This for children but I don't know why she wanted to have this.

I never saw this childish Nandini the Nandini I know is always mature. I liked this shade of my Nandini I want to spoil her giving what ever she asked for. After taking 2 or 3 bites I started liking this flavor.

Today is one of the best day in my life I am feeling very happy to spend such a quality time with her. She has become my life I can't stay even a second away from her.

Manik I think we should go to home now. Nandini said as we completed our ice-cream.

Ya let's go. I said getting from my seat.

I saw Nandini was shivering due to cold and constantly rubbing her arms to her warmth.

I removed my jacked and made her wear.

Thanks manik I need thus very badly. She said folding her hands.

No mention Nandini I said kissing her forehead.

With in sometime we reached our home Nandini was looking do tired. So I just lifted her in my arms.

Manik what are you doing I can Walk. Nandini said to me.

Shh Nandini just relax and enjoy. I said to her she circled her arms around my neck for the support.

I reached our room and pushed the door from my legs. I slowly made her sleep on the bed and went to my side taking her in my arms and we both drifted in to our beautiful sleep.

To be continued.....

.......

Hi guys how is the update few words for this chapter.

This chapter is full of Manan moments did you like it.

Few words stored Manan.

Few words for the pics.

Your favorite scene.

Thanks you very much for all your votes and special thanks to NandiniGupta10 purnima17 avanthikaraj SrishtiSharma9 Fattukhuzema Dharshaini_ redgaze28 Anulov AyeshaSaleem9 shruthi24 snehaagrawal7 naziasiddiqui15 vishaka00 thakerhinal27 Urvashikerai chitraraj94 saralachoutipalle SindhujaJegan Friendsforever6 AsthaVerma92 Love_Manan_123 salriz sigma1000 sharonselan Yogprithiru madhavidasa Zareen95 suharikathota aayushi2_5 RoseShar2 kalpana2417 stelitoes11 abirubhad niralibhikubhaipatel for your precious comments.

.......

My works.

1. Love story of manan.

2. Monster's angel.

3. Blooming love of MaNan.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

553K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
1.5M 16.2K 29
Ranked No.1 in Fanfiction (What's Hot category)- 8th Feb 2017 One more story on manan. Relationships unacceptable by society . Highest ranking till d...
353K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
117K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...