The first warrior {COMPLETED}...

Por JadeSpiritGirl

Sequel to the last warrior book. So at the end of the last book they all go through the Irene portal back hom... Más

Restart
PARTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTTA!!!!!!!!! Part 2
The tagging life
Intruding
He's alive
Retry
No Drama
New start
Traumatizing
Sry...
Exposed
Towns people
I NEED HELP
LOVING IT
AHHHHHHGHHH
Ohhh😏
Just ask her
OMG THANK YOU!
Zoeys birthday
Planning/not planning
The wedding
PLEASE
Reception
New book!
Getting used to it
When you try at first but you dont suceed
Also
*sigh*
Sry
KILLLL ME WHAT IS MY LIFE
Short chapter
Being attacked
NEWS!
The news
Finale

Please read

412 6 5
Por JadeSpiritGirl

Sooo this is the author here and I'm really sorry to say that the 3rd book of this series will not be coming out anytime soon. The thing is I have just lost interest in Aphmau. MCD has just turned into dust and she never bothers with it anymore. If a new mystreet season comes out then I might do a mystreet one.

Don't worry I'm not going to let Aaron stay dead. I should be able to finish this series someday. Hopefully. Just not now.

Really sry guys, and go read my stranger things books and soon to be supernatural books cause I've sadly moved on...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.3K 1.9K 64
Get past the first 3 chapters and ur fine. Y/n L/n. She's pissed over season 2's ending of MCD. Both of her ships sank to the ocean floor in an insta...
4.6K 38 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...
95.8K 2.1K 82
*** CAUTION READ " DON'T FORGET ME" FIRST *** Laurence, Aaron, Katlyn, and Aphmau ran into the Irene dimension for 15 years. When they come back Y/n...
93.1K 1.7K 36
So this is an MCD fan fic. Aaron X Reader. To be honest I seriously have a problem with Aaron X Reader books. The last one i made was in PDH so I swi...