Zodiac life...oh god

By Zodiac-Pisces34

The zodiacs live in a mansion all together they are like regular people.But oh are they a bunch.They go throu... More

Introducing The Characters
Introducing The Characters Pt.2
New zodiac
Zodiac house
Author's Note!!!
I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH

Who I am

680 8 8
By Zodiac-Pisces34

Hi guys!!!My name is Camila you can call me Cam.I am 11 years old and this is my first time writing a story so please be patient with me.I love reading zodiac stories and I always find them interesting.I actually wrote a zodiac story well I'm still writing and many of my friends say I am really good so I'm gonna write it here in Wattpad and I hope you like.Im sorry if you don't get the same gender you are and I am a Pisces.So thank you for reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
590K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
208K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...