A SuperFlash Fanfiction

By charliecat13

When Barry and Kara met, they were just normal teenagers who met at a reptile camp. But, when Barry and Kara... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Author's Note
The Villians
The Fallen
The Children
The Justice League Part One
The Justice League Part Two
The Justice League Part Three
The Justice League Part Four
Sequel

Chapter 9

3.7K 60 12
By charliecat13

Kara's Point of View.
Two Weeks Later.

It has been two weeks and I still haven't talked to anyone of my friends, besides Winn. I missed them so much. I was sad and angry and broken. I was flying above the city when I heard two nit wits fighting with cars in the streets. I flew there and stopped them before they hit some kids. One of them came out with a bloody nose.

"You broke my nose!", he screamed.

"Before you broke the bones of all these kids!", I screamed back.

"You better get away from me before I hurt you!" He threw a punch at me and I grabbed his hand and then twisted it. "You're hurting me! You're hurting me!"

I released his hand and then flew away in a panic. I then got to the DEO where Hank greeted me.

"What were you thinking?", Hank said.

"That guy almost killed those kids!", I screamed back.

"Don't lose your cool. If you do, then people will be more terrified of Supergirl than Superman. Promise me you won't lose your cool again."

"Fine. I won't!"

We then got a call from General Lane. He needed me to test out a robot called Red Tornado. I got there and Alex was helping me get ready.

"You sure you want to do this? You just went through a lot two weeks ago.", Alex said.

"I'm sure.", I replied.

"Just don't lose your cool."

I nodded my head and got ready to fight. The session started and the robot caught me off guard. He tossed me in the air and hit me with missiles. That's when I started to get angry. I got under the ground and then I pushed him. I started to punch him harder and harder. I then heard Alex telling me that the session was over and to stop but I didn't listen. I punched him and then I froze his robotic arm off. I then heard Hank telling me to stand down. I finally realized what I was doing and stopped. But, out of the blue, the robot glitch and flew away. The army and DEO both came out and had nervous faces. We then went to the DEO where I got scolded but I didn't care. I then went to my apartment, where I was hosting a game night. It was me, Winn, James, and his girlfriend Lucy. We quizzed each other but before we could finish, I got a call. It was Barry. I went into my room and told Winn that I would be right back.

"Hey Barry.", I said.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said. "Could we talk?"

"Why? So you can yell at me again!"

"No! Kara! Please just listen to me!"

"You know what Barry! I'm tired of you messing with me! I've got a great life, so don't call me any more!"

"Kara. I-"

I hung up on him before he could finish. I then stayed in silence the rest of the night. After everyone left I was so angry I broke my alarm clock. I then went to sleep crying.

*~*

Barry's Point of View.
Two Weeks Later.

I was in a bus toward Starling city. I had a reason why, but no one else knew the true reason. I got off the bus, while using a newspaper as my umbrella since it was pouring outside. I got into the crime scene and noticed they were assuming that there was a team that broke in, but there was a lot of science evidence that said otherwise.

"Actually it was only one guy.", I said as a group of people looked at me.

One of them was surprisingly Felicity.

"Barry!", Felicity said as she came up and hugged me.

"Felicity! Hey!", I said.

"Oh! Oliver and Captain Lance, this is my friend Barry Allen. He is a forensic scientist for the CCPD in Central city."

"Hi. Felicity has told me a lot about you.", Oliver said.

"Hopefully it's all good.", I said laughing. "Anyway, the markings on the victims neck indicate that the perp used one hand. It must of been extremely strong to break his neck. I bet none of you know how hard it is to break someone's neck."

"What? Oh, no.", Oliver replied.

"Well, what could he have stolen?", Captain Lance asked.

"I have a theory.", I said. "A plexor. It stabilizes sick patients. It was stolen."

"Ok. Me and Mr.Queen need to talk for a second.", Captain Lance said.

Me and Felicity walked over to the area. We started setting up a station to analyze certain particles in the dirt. While we were doing that, Felicity started talking.

"So, have you talked with Kara in a while?", Felicity asked.

"No.", I replied. "Why?"

"Well, when you think about it, doesn't it just seem silly to be mad at her?"

"Not really."

"Ok then."

"I do miss talking to her though. Laughing with her, making jokes, and watching the way she makes me smile."

"Ah! That's so cute! You have a crush on Kara!"

"What? No I don't! Besides, what about you and Oliver?"

"Oh no. We are not a thing."

"Neither are me and Kara. We aren't even friends."

"You look like someone who needs some cheering up."

"That obvious Felicity."

"Yep." I looked at Felicity with an upset look. "I mean, no. I mean, I was invited to a party and I can have a plus one. Would you like to be my plus one?"

"Oh sure. Just-"

"No dancing. I know."

We laughed for a while and then my sample was done processing.

"That's weird. There's sugar in the soil."

"Yeah, that is weird."

"We should take this to the cops."

"I can do that. You just get ready for tonight. Ok?"

"Ok. See you later."

"See you later."

I walked away and then started getting ready. I also analyzed an arrow piece that Felicity asked me to analyze. I was wearing a tux when I came to Felicity at Oliver's house.

"Hey Barry!", Felicity said.

"Hey Felicity. How are you?", I asked.

"Good. Let's dance."

"Um, well..."

"No buts Mr.Allen. We are dancing."

"Ok."

We got on the dance floor and danced for a while. After the party, we then went to the lab where I got a text from Captain Singh. I was here to look into my mothers death, but my Captain thought I had food poisoning.

Captain Singh: Allen! I know you don't have food poisoning! If you are missing work to look into a case that is none of your business, you could lose your job! Now, get on the first train you can! I want to see you in Central city by tomorrow!

Barry: Yes sir. See you tomorrow.

I looked at Felicity and sighed.

"I have to get going. My boss found out I didn't have food poisoning.", I said.

"Oh, well it was really great seeing you.", Felicity responded. Before I left Felicity stopped me. "You should talk to Kara."

"What? Why?"

"It's obvious you like her, just like it's obvious I like Oliver."

"Ok. Maybe I do."

"Call her."

I sighed as I called Kara. It rang and then she finally answered.

"Hey Barry.", Kara said.

"Hey Kara.", I said. "Could we talk?"

"Why? So you can yell at me again!"

"No! Kara! Please just listen to me!"

"You know what Barry! I'm tired of you messing with me! I've got a great life, so don't call me any more!"

"Kara. I-"

Kara hung up on me before I could finish.

"I'm sorry Barry.", Felicity said noticing my face.

"It's fine, I guess. Bye Felicity."

"Bye Barry."

We hugged goodbye and I got to the train station. Sadly, I was ten minutes late for the train. I then sat down on the bench when I got shot with something. Then I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 6 5
Synopsis: After an accident gave Barry Allen the gift of superhuman speed, the young scientist quickly became one of Earth's most heroic defenders: T...
60.8K 1.3K 36
This is an alternate ending of The Flash episode 16 with some Superflash. (This has spoilers from season 6 and 5 of The Flash and Supergirl) I don't...
65.1K 790 18
When Barry gets trapped on Kara's earth and starts to feel something for her they kiss and she kissed back Disclaimer I do not own any of these chara...
62.8K 1.3K 34
It's been months after Barry woke up with superspeed. He has a crush on Caitlin Snow and finally worked up the nerve to ask her out. Find out with th...