Her Satellite

By mediocrewriter12

When Mia Brooks, a premed student studying in Seattle, gets pulled over by local police officer, Jasper Reyno... More

Introducing the Characters

53 3 1
By mediocrewriter12

I'm going to introduce to you the characters I chose for this book. I know some readers don't like it when authors choose characters, but I decided to any way so that it might be easier for you to picture the characters I'm writing about and for me to write. If you don't like one of the characters I chose, feel free to imagine them as someone else.

Nina Dobrev as Mia Brooks:

Tom Austen as Jasper Reynolds (for all those Royals stans):

Just imagine him without his British accent and more of an American accent.

Victoria Justice as Vee (Veronica) Taylor:

Matthew Daddario as Liam King (for all those Shadowhunters stans):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 80K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
1.5M 100K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
300K 11.2K 78
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...