My Absence (Old Version/New V...

By EyesInMyGalaxy

Nala is a lost girl. She is abused, a werewolf/vampire/witch hybrid. She is malnourished, and in a severe con... More

Intro - 1 (Edited)
Really?! Crap! - 2 (Edited)
Well, here we go! - 3 (Edited)
Why? - 4 (Edited)
No!!!!! - 5 (Edited)
TELL ME!! - 6 (Edited)
Well. . . - 7 (Edited)
Character Info - 8?
Author's Note
What the. . . - 9 (Edited)
I don't believe you. . . - 10 (Edited)
Arrival - 11 (Edited)
Reveal, Pt.1/2 or 3 - 12 (Edited)
It - 13 (Edited)
Shift - 14 (Edited)
Back - 15 (Edited)
A/N
Unexpected - 16 (Edited)
Change - 17 (Edited)
Reveal, Pt.2 - 18 (Edited)
News - 19 (Edited)
Plain Crazy - 20 (Edited)
Broke - 21 (Edited)
Family - 22 (Edited)
Q/A/N (Quick Author's Note)
Them - 23 (Edited)
Rejection Rules - 25 (Edited)
Get Yourself Together - 26 (Edited)
New Life - 27 (Edited)
Regrets - 28 (Edited)
Q/A/N Schedule
A/N
Accept - 29 (Edited)
Breakthrough - 30 (Edited)
Mending Fences - 31
I Don't THINK So! - 32
Right Time? - 33
In The Future - 34
A/N EVERYONE WHO LIKES THE STORY NEEDS TO READ!
Sorry!!!!
Please, Have Mercy! - 35
When Can I Escape? Oh, Wait. There's Nothing To Live For - 36
Nothing Left to Say Now - 37
Can I Get Her Back?/Can You See Me? - 38
I Give Up. . . - 39
Freedom? - 40
Believe In Me? - 41
Power - 42
Dear Black-Mark - 43
War - 44
A/N-
So. . . - 45
The End?
No Words. . . - 46
I'm Done - 47
I. . . I. . . - 48
I Won't Forget! - 49
I Want to Know - 50
Danger - 51
What To Do Now - 52
Plan - 53
Meeting - 54
The First Party - 55
A New Revised Version

Meet Us - 24 (Edited)

1.8K 54 4
By EyesInMyGalaxy

"Oh my gosh! Your okay!" came Aiden's voice from right in front of my face. He had a happy smile spreading from one ear to the other. I examined the people in the room. Aiden, Alan, Ryan, and a few others.

"I thought you were dead!" He shouted3, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me like a maniac.

"N-nooo-ooo I'm f-ff-iinnee," I said, my words coming out broken, like really bad stutters as he shook my shoulders, Alan pulling him off me.

"Look. I said I was fine. If you would just let my talk, you would understand what happened. So, can I talk?" I asked, kind of angry at Aiden for not letting me talk in the first place.

"Fire away!" He said.

"Okay. Well, I wanted to talk to Ryan about something, about you and Luna Rose, and I walked into his room. Well, I got this strange feeling of De Javu, and I don't know what happened. I think I faded, I don't know. But, when I was unconscious one time, I was at this beach with silver sand, the moon made the water glisten, and it was just beautiful. Well, I was back there. And every time I go there, this woman, Sera, always talks to me. This time, she talked to me, but showed me something. A vision. Of me when I was little. There was a big pack house, and there was little Ryan and little me playing out back with the pack elders watching, smiling. It was wonderful. Then, who I thought was Sera came out and with a little boy, older than me by a few years, with a little girl following him. The boy and Sera were telling me and Ryan that we should play nice. 

"Well, in the distance, I heard screaming and cries. It was the poor people getting attacked and killed from invaders. Sera, the boy, little Ryan, and the little girl who was behind the boy ran to the porch. But, I stood there, like an idiot, not moving. Ryan ran out to save me, and Sera ran out to save the both of us. She threw us to the porch, and yelled to us loudly, "I will not let you die like your mother did!", and I saw her get killed. And them I was thinking. That couldn't have been my mother. I then knew that it was my aunt, Luna Nala, and that the myths are wrong. I was taken in by the Stone pack. The Blood Crescent was attacked by another pack. And I think it was by this back. The Midnight Pack. Also, My uncle, Alpha Reynolds was lying. Luna Nala died from an invasion trying to protest me and Ryan from dying. 

"When I was out of the vision, I was back at the beach, and soon, I was back here. Sera meant for me to be there, and said that I had been on the beach in my dreams before." I finished, looking at the people who were in the room, all with dumbfounded expressions on their faces. I laughed. I had no clue where that was coming from.

"Well, I know one thing. That we have to go meet up with Searra and Logan." Aiden said, grabbing my hand, sparks of electricity exploding through. I yanked my hand away. I was still mad at him for thinking I was his mate and not Luna Rose, who was much prettier than me, and most likely would make a better Luna, and provide better pups. I might just be oblivious. 

I ran to my room, and grabbed my bag, and caught up with the boys. Ryan took my bag, and Aiden opened the front door for me. I went out, and Ryan put the luggage into the back of the black H1 hummer. I had no clue that they made such a big vehicle. It was massive. I got in, and sat down, fastening the seat belt. I knew it was going to be a long ride, and that I wasn't going to eat anything. 

3 HOURS LATER!!! 

I was in the car, and we had just went to a rest stop for a bathroom break, and for some food. I didn't get any, and the boys didn't push me to eat any. I didn't expect them to. They don't care about me. No one does.

Man, I must be bipolar (No offence to anyone. This is how the character would react to this situation! I don't mean to make fun of any reader in any way, that is the last thing that I want!! Please don't report me! Oh wait. . . I probable shouldn't give you the idea). I keep being spunky, then being so scared. I'm going crazy!  

"No, you idiot! I come through to your mind and take control, and I make you oblivious! THINK!" I got scolded by my wolf. 

"Who peed in your pancakes this morning? Why are you so grouchy?" I asked, snarky.

"What do you think!? You practically rejected MATE!!! Our ONLY lover! Out ONLY savior! I'm NEVER going to talk to you again, nor let you shift! I will make your life horrible!!!" She yelled. I then felt her sadness and anger, and she was fuming. I felt bad for making her feel that way, but I had to. He hurt us. And, I knew she was not joking. she would make my life horrible, and never talk to me again. And, I was sad. She was the only one that I could talk to. The only one who understands me. The ONLY one!

We were driving, and my attention was diverted to a big Pack house, but not as big as The Midnight's, but bigger that the Stone's. It was had gold embroidered windows, with a rose gold paint. 

The hummer  turned in a giant driveway circle, and stopped at the door. Two people came out. One had beautiful strawberry-blond hair with grey eyes that were full and round, full of life. She had full pink lips, and was simply beautiful. The other was male, with dark hair so brown, that it appeared black, with the same full grey eyes, but his held a little coldness to them. They looked a lot alike, like sibilings. 

I got out, very timid. I guess that without my wolf, I was back to being sad and scared. I decided to go back in the hummer, and hide. I didn't want to ruin the beautiful people's lives with my ugly face. 

Aiden approached my door, and opened it, taking my hand. I pulled my hand away, and I felt my wolf kick at my head, making my stumble and bringing tears to my eye. I guess I can't call her my wolf anymore. Only Scarlet.  

Aiden caught me by my elbow, and Scarlet made me stay, her controlling me. She made me turned more towards Aiden, and made me kiss him. I felt the tingles erupt from his lips, and I tried to turn away, but my wolf made me stay. I had tears running down my face, from all the memories that were rushing through my mind from all the rape, and all of the pain she was causing me. 

Finally, she made me pull away, and the beautiful people, and all the others saw my tears that were running. The pretty girl ran up to me and put her hands on my cheeks. I flinched and pulled away, thinking that she was going to hit me. I backed away, and she looked at Aiden.

"What happened to her? She was so spunky when we were little, and now she's so shy, skidish, and skinny. What happened to her?" The pretty girl asked Aiden.

"She was abused by Reynolds when your guy's Aunt Nala died from the invasion. Reynold's blamed her death on her, and took it out on her. He starved her, hit her, and raped her. Made her life horrible." Aiden said, making my life sound bad. Other's had it worse. 

The girl came up to me, and with kind words, "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to see what's hurting you. All I'm going to do is tap into you mind by creating a powerful brain wave. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt." she said, "My name is Searra. I'm your twin sister, and the dark-haired idiot over there who had no importance, well, he has to have a name, so his name is Logan. The Dork!" she yelled playfully. I wish I was like her. So spunky. Wait. . . did she just say that she was my TWIN?????? Holy mother of. . . there has something to be said about my gene pool!

She put her forehead against mine, and I felt a buzzing sensation go through my skull. A moment later, she pulled away, and her face was etched with pure horror.

"Aiden, I know what had been hurting her. Her wolf is going against her, rebelling against her mind. Her wolf is hurting her, controlling her. If she wants, her wolf can, on it's own, leave her human, and go to another newborn. It's almost never done, but it's happened before. About 3 times in the past millennia. And it seems it's because she want's her mate, but the human  doesn't. Sorry Aiden. Only if you would make Rose a rogue." Searra finished.

I grabbed my luggage, and went inside, putting my bags down near the place where you put shoes. I saw maids rushing to get food on the table, and I was quick to help them. The food looked great. But, I wasn't hungry.

"Nala, you don't need to help them. You are of Alpha blood. They are happy to serve you." She said, in an understanding voice. I nodded, but continued to help them. No one deserves to be like a slave to their pack. They need to be free to do whatever they want, under the rules.

When dinner was served, we all sat down, and ate. We passed the bowls around, there was fruit salad. When the food came to me, I just kept passing it to the next person. When the fruit bowl came to me, I looked in it. There was strawberries, watermelon, blackberries, RASPBERRIES, cantaloupe, honeydew, and mango. I took 3 raspberries, and took a little water when the beverages came around. 

We all ate, and I was the last one done. I ate until I couldn't eat anymore, which was only the 3 raspberries. When we were done, we went to the game room, and watched a little Netflix. We watched Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity (If you are 16 or older, or are aloud to listen to inappropriate stuff, I recommend you watch it, if you like comedy, if you have Netflix). When we were done with that, I went to bed. My bedroom was upstairs, next to Searra's.

I slept for about 3 hours. I got up, and checked the time. It was 5 in the morning. I got up, and made breakfast. I made a sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole, with a strawberry Caesar salad, with grape juice and water to drink.

I found 2 pans, and clashed them together to wake everyone up. It was 7:30 a.m., and I thought that they would like to eat breakfast before noon. Everyone came piling out of their rooms, and I stood aside, waiting for everyone to get served and sat down, before I got my food. I waited for 20 minutes, and got my food, which was a little salad and grape juice.

When I was taking a sip of my grape juice, just as I sat down, I felt a lump in my throat, and nauseous. I set my cup down, and ran to the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat, and gagged until I threw up. I heard footsteps, and I was surprised that I heard them over my gagging. I felt someone grab my hair, but not in a mean way, but only to get it out of my face. I felt the tingles too, and figured that it was Aiden right by me, and I felt another soul near me. It must be Searra. 

"We have to get her to the hospital. I don't want her sick." I heard Aiden say, and he left me to get a bucket. I guess he does care a little. I felt someone pick me up, and I saw the bucket come in front of my face. 

Before too long, there were people looking at me, and there was a path being made. I kept 'up-chucking' (as my brother in real life would say,) all the food that I had eaten. I must just be sick from how much I ate. But, I started throwing-up stomach acid, and I knew something was wrong.

At some point, we made it to the hospital.

"I need to get my mate into the doctor! Your Luna Queen is sick!" I heard Aiden say, and he passed me off to someone. I was carried to a dark room, and a nurse gave me a new bag to get sick in, but I was feeling better by then, just tired. 

"Hey honey, I need you to go pee in this cup, okay? Since werewolves don't get sick often, but for only one reason, it scares us all for our sick Luna Queen." The nurse said kindly, and passed me a cup with a blue lid. 

The nurse left, and I went to the bathroom, sitting on the porcelain throne, peeing in the cup. When I was done, I went out to my room, and I saw Aiden and Searra sitting there.

I sat the cup down on a trey, and the nurse came buy to pick it up. We sat there in silence for about 2 minutes, before Aiden broke the obvious tension so thick that not even a knife could cut it, "Nala, I'm sorry that I had Rose's scent on me. It's just that when we were young, my father wanted my to mate with her when we were of age, but I didn't want to. And, she has always wanted me, but I always push her away. I don't want her. I want you. I want to mark you, mate with you, marry you, have children with you, rule the pack with you, and get old with you. I love you." He said, and my heart melted. I never knew how much I missed him.

"Alpha King, Luna Queen, Lady Searra, I have some very important news, but very shocking news to tell you. Aiden, Nala, you will be very happy. But, you all must sit down." The nurse said, and Aiden sat beside me, Searra taking a set on the other side of the room. 

"Well, the test results came back, and they said that you were tested positive for being pregnant!" The nurse said, and I jumped off my bed, and ran past the nurse, out the door. I was ashamed. This child was not Aiden's. This was my Uncle's child. If it were the guard's child, then I wouldn't know that now. I felt so dirty. I felt like a horrible Luna. I wasn't a Luna, I was just a whore. A slut. 

"Nala, who's child is it? It's not mine, that's for sure." Aiden said, surprisingly calm.

"I-it's Reyn-nold's. I feel so ashamed, Aiden. I'm so, so sorry!" I said, leaning into him, grabbing his shirt, and sobbing.

A/N- 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a little extra long, since I wanted to drop my thoughts on that last part before I forgot. Sorry.

Well, I hope you are wondering what happen's next!

Word Count: 2646

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 446 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...
13.1K 688 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
171K 5.8K 32
I tucked my knees under me and made myself comfortable before letting him know the truth. "I feel like you could protect me. Not just in the usual se...