University Couples

De CG_Cosmix

Ah, highschool the days of hardwork. but this highschool or should i say university, is not much of a hardwor... Mai multe

Chapter 1:Have i met you?
Chapter 2: Your my what?!
Author Notes
Chapter 3: Jealousy
Chapter 5: Dear future husband
Chapter 6:Princess or Queen?
Chapter 7: Change like him?
Chapter 8: One last time

Chapter 4: Field Trip

16 0 0
De CG_Cosmix

~THE NEXT MORNING~

It was early in the morning, some students are already awake but some them are still asleep, suddenly an announcement from Ms. Inferno, that they will have a Fieldtrip. Ink woke up, she heard the announcement she packed her clothes and took a bath.Orbit woked when Ink is wearing her clothes

Orbit:mornin beautiful~

Ink: get up hubby, go get a bath and pack your things. Ms. Inferno said were going on a field trip.

Orbit: geez such a bossy-

Orbit got surprised when Ink kissed him on the lips

Ink:just do it

Orbit nodded and walked to the bathroom and took a bath.

~FEW HOURS LATER~

All students were on a beach, they have their own cabin to sleep on. DP and Ink wasn't wearing their bikini cuz they don't want to. Orbit,End and Markie took off their shirts and took a swim. Orbit told Ink that..

Orbit:ink since I won that game last time, I know you bring your laptop, i'll make you play horror games for 2 weeks.

Ink was traumatized, as her face turned to a poker face. DP walked to her and looked at her and asked...

DP:ya ok Ink?

Ink:I'm fine.

Blaze was just sitting on the sand as he was staring at someone, Orbit walked to him.

Orbit: yo dude aren't ya take a swim?

Blaze: no..

Orbit: ya ok?

Orbit grabbed his towel and dry up his hair, as he sat down beside Blaze.

Blaze: I'm trying to make someone notice me..

Orbit: and who's that?

Blaze pointed at the girl who has black hair, light green eyes, wearing a casual girly clothes. Orbit looked at the girl.

Orbit:wait you have a crush on her?

Blaze nods

Orbit: don't worry pal, we'll help ya.

Blaze: really?

Orbit:yep absolutely.

Blaze: thanks Orbit!

Few hours later, it was noon. DP and Ink were sitting on the sand, Ink was just making a puppet using wood. DP was just sitting silently, a girl walked towards them. They both looked up its Ninalyn

Ninalyn: what are you girls doing here?

DP: nothin were just sitting and do nothing..

Ninalyn: seriously? Well then can I sit here with you girls?

Ink: sure

Ninalyn sat down beside them

Ninalyn: btw I'm Ninalyn. Girlfriend of Markie.

Ink stopped and DP was silent. They both look at her.

Ink: your Markie's g-girlfriend??

Ninalyn: yeah? Something's wrong with that?

Ink:well were scared of him...

Ninalyn: there's no need to be scared, he's just nice and all. Besides his a guardian and I have a friend that has a boyfriend who is also a guardian.

DP:and who is that? And why do you guys fell Inlove with guardians anyway? I thought guardian can't marry a mortal?

Ninalyn:nvm that, oh great timing there she is. Hey! SANNY!

A girl looked at Ninalyn, she looked at a half human,Skeleton and Robot, has a rainbow soul on her right eye and her hair was covering her left eye. Her name was Sanny, she walked up to Ninalyn.

Sanny: what?

Ninalyn: they asked why your boyfriend is a guardian.

Sanny:uhh...well he's a bad boy, ya know always breaking the rules but he's always busy, he doesn't have time to be with me.

Ink: oh

DP: bad boy huh..

Sanny: who's your boyfriend?

Ink: well I do have a crush on Orbit the Gamer

DP: I don't have one

Ninalyn: and why is that?

DP: cuz I don't have one

Sanny: you just repeated the word your saying.

Ink: well there's a guy name End who bully's her all the time. Dunno why tho.

Sanny: maybe he had a crush on her cuz he kept bullying her

Ninalyn: exactly!

DP: that's impossible, who would fell in love with an idiot person like me?

Sanny: hey don't say that your not an idiot, your name's DP right? Glad you have older brothers and sisters to be here with you

DP: wait how do u know that?

Sanny: I just scanned you awhile ago, and checked whats all about you. Why?

DP: nothing it's just feel weird that you know everything bout me.

Ink: wait a minute you have brothers and sisters?!

DP: yeah, Prox my Older sister who is a female jock, Clear My second older brother who plays baseball which he killed people by it, Elias my third older brother who is a nerd and loves manga and last my twin DC, Dexine Cluster who is a photographer. Thats all.

Ink:ok...

See ya on the next chapter boi!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6M 130K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
311K 20.7K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
546K 15.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
349K 23.2K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...