CARL GRIMES IMAGINES (I Take...

carltoncriggs által

Több

A/N - Prompts
Did You Steal My Hoodie?
Sing. Just Sing.
My Past.
I Think I'm Pregnant!
Cabin.
Can I Barrow Your Hat?
Cuddle Time.
Nothing Is The Same.
On A Run.
Secretly Pregnant (PART I)
I'm Sorry.
Valentines Day With Carl.
Lipstick.
Heaven.
Secretly Pregnant (PART II)
ATTENTION : Authors Note
Is That A Puppy!!
Let The Teasing Begin.
Selfish
Happy Birthday Chandler
Birthday Boy (Chandler Riggs Imagine)
Secretly Pregnant (Part III)
Mistakes (Carl Imagine)
A/N IM SORRY
Christmas With The Grimes
Cute Little Hickeys

Sick Days.

1K 11 2
carltoncriggs által

*Your Pov*
I always had signs with stuff. I scrunch my nose when I'm mad or frustrated, I bite my lip when I'm nervous, I have all sorts of signs! Nobody knows them but Carl, and nobody knew I was sick with a cold. I was coughing mostly in the mornings, trying to be quiet by coughing in the blankets. I got up and went downstairs to get breakfast. But I walked down stairs with a note on the counter and a bowl of hot soup on the table:

"Y/n,
I know your sick, and you know it too. You also know I can read you more than other people can.
Feel better baby! I'll be home from a run in about 3 hours. If you rest, I might cuddle with you. Now eat your chicken noodle and go back to bed.
Love you!

-Carl"

I had laughed a little reading the note. I ate my chicken noodle soup and man, he makes an amazing chicken noodle. I went back upstairs to climb back in bed. I looked at the TV and had forgot we have a DVD player and power for a fat minute. I found the movie "If I Stay" and decided to watch it. It was a good movie, but I had the song stuck in my head. I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I say sweetly, revealing behind the door was Carl.

"How you feeling, Y/n?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Better than how I felt before eating your soup. You make a mean chicken noodle soup by the way?!" I admitted, chuckling at the thought.

"Its my moms old recipe. Helps anytime I was sick." He remembered.

"So... I read the note and there was something about, cuddling?" I questioned him, waiting for him to come shower me with cuddles.

"Whaaaaattt? I don't remember writing that?!" He said in a jokily matter as he walked over to the closet, putting on more comfortable clothes.

"Oh, then a fairy must've flew in the house, took the pencil, and wrote that in your hand writing on the note?" I say, chuckling even more than I did before.

"Yep." He said, popping the p and peeking his head outside the closest door.

He had gotten in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, and took his hat off. Carl looked adorable.

"Now, come climb in bed with me you weirdo." I say, lifting the bed covers on his side. He climbs in and I rest my head on his chest, his heartbeat soothing me. I look up and was about to talk to him, until he kissed me. "You're gonna get sick Carl?" I said.

"Oh... so you don't want kisses?" He says in a teasing matter, knowing I can't live without his make out sessions.

"What? I never agreed to that. I just don't want you to get sick." I said worried about his health.

Carl turned his head a little bit and fake coughed, and added a sneeze to be extra. "Too late." He said, kissing me again but longer than before.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.9K 164 18
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ, ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ, ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴇꜱ." 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥...
112K 2.7K 17
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ɴᴇɢᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ♢ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶�...
59.6K 1.2K 28
if you didn't catch on, these are imagines...
22.8K 671 30
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥...