Saving The Daughter of Zeus-B...

natjones03 tarafından

Sequel to Lilith Fairchild Jackson, in this book what will happen when Lilith attempts to connect with her br... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Picking Brother Up
Trying to Save the Son of Hermes
The Sneaky Daughter of Athena
Saving The Guinea Pig Quester
Tricky Nobody
The Savior of Artemis
Being Saved By A Silver Army of Kids
Hippie Grandma Comes To Play
Meeting a War Enthusiat Other Than Ares
Meeting My Sister

Final Note

192 2 0
natjones03 tarafından

With the end of this book cothat are drafts andmes a new book which starts the final book of the series. It's going to be based of the plot of the 5th book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, I have decided to skip the 4th book of the PJO series. All the chapters are back up and edited so I hope that you'll keep supporting me in the next book and other books.

Promotion of my books below:

I currently have 3 books finished, 4 that will be taken down for editing tonight, 2 books that are drafted and will hopefully be out soon depending on my schedule. 

The genres for this books are all fanfic as of now, I have 3 kpop fanfictions in total, only 2 of them or published, I have one Harry Potter being currently written, 4 books of Percy Jackson, 1 anime fanfiction which is Attack on Titan.

Run down of my books:

Kpop Category:

Meeting My Idols (BTS Fanfic)

BTS 8th Member (imagines, texts, scenarios) (this is a one-shot fanfic, requests are open through comment, DM, or comment on my profile)

International Fame (this is a draft so I'm not saying anything yet)

Anime Category:

The Emotionless Savior (this is a LevixReader fanfic, it's currently finished,edited)

Harry Potter Category:

The Eldest Potter Sibling (this is a draft to be worked on)

Percy Jackson Category:

Lilith Fairchild Jackson (finished and has 2k views, my first book ever written on Wattpad, edited)

Saving The Daughter of Zeus- Book 2/ the Savior of Artemis-Book 3 (Finished, dual stories in one book, edited)

Battle For Olympus (Not finished, update soon, being taken down for editing, final book in the first series)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44K 950 18
Athea 'Phoenix' She was born with no last name because she was born with no memory of her true parents. Everyday she lived with the feeling of half...
2.8K 196 22
pjoxhp crossover Carina Iris Lestrange, the daughter of hades and Bellatrix Lestrange, knew what it was like to have people assume you were evil. she...
25.7K 529 27
Jade Badwi is your normal high school nerd. But she leads a double life, as a pop star in a certain girl group named Little Mix. She blends in at sch...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc