Love Is In The Air

By SamreenAnjum

In this book, you can find all the intimate scenes from every book which I wrote and which I will be writing... More

Author's Note

TBR - Chapter-34

20.5K 429 17
By SamreenAnjum

Hello again!

This is chapter will be continued from **** mark. So don't miss the first part.

Enjoy!!

Aanya:

He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. But I was too shocked to respond to his kiss. When he didn't get the response from me he squeezed my boobs making me gasp. And he plunged his tongue into my mouth.

He sucked my tongue. I let out a moan and tugged on to his hair. He groaned into the kiss. He kissed me so deeply and passionately. Finally when I started feel dizzy due to lack of air we broke the kiss.

But Hussein didn't stop there. He moved down and started to leave a trail of wet kisses. He sucked and nibbled at my jaw and and then dipped his head into my neck.

And soon he found my sweet spot and bit on it. I yelped in pain but soon it was replaced with pleasure as he soothed the pain with his kisses.

He, suddenly stopped kissing and looked at me. I frowned in confusion.

"I'm going to make love to you, Aanya. And I ain't going to stop now." He stated.

Even though he hasn't given me any choice, I could still tell from his words that he was preparing for what's next to come.

"Okay." I whispered.

He looked at me for some more time probably looking for any sign of doubt. When he found none he sighed and kissed my forehead.

And then he undid the straps of my dress. And then he slid them off from my shoulders. He lifted me a little and removed the dress. Feeling conscious, I, immediately brought my hands to cover my naked breasts.

But Hussein was quick and he caught hold of my hands. And he tugged at them. But I was too persistent to let go. Even though it's not he has already seen me naked but here it was too bright here and I felt conscious.

"Heart, you're the most beautiful girl. You don't have to hide yourself." He said and removed my hands.

I kept my gaze on his face to see his reaction. As soon as he saw me he sucked in a sharp breath. His pupils were dilated and filled with desire.

"Beautiful!!" He said.

I felt relieved and also I started to feel little confident. He brought his hands over my breasts and caressed them with his knuckles.

"So fucking soft." He whispered.

He then gently squeezed my boobs causing me to arc my back. He started to knead them.

"Oh Hussein!!" I moaned his name. I have never felt something like this. I could feel warmth filling in my stomach.

He latched onto one of my nipples. He started to suck it like a hungry cave man while he kept massaging my another boob with his hand pinching it occasionally. I could feel heat pooling down there.

I shivered when he blew at the nipple making it grow harder. He then moved towards another boob and gave it the same attention while I was tugging his hair silently telling him that I wanted more.

He then moved down towards my navel leaving a trail of wet kisses. Goosebumps erupted all over my skin when he lightly traced my navel. It tickled me yet it was very sensual.

After kissing my inner thighs, he hooked his fingers into my panties. He stopped there and looked into my eyes for my approval. I nodded and the next moment I heard the sound of my panties ripping off.

"Hussein!!" I shrieked.

"Don't worry, I will get you a new one." He said not moving his gaze from my core.

I blushed crimson red when I saw that he wasn't even blinking. I tried to close my legs but Hussein, once again stopped me successfully.

He ran his fingers over my core causing me to shudder.

"You're so fucking wet. You're so ready for me." He said and pressed my core with his thumb and started to massage me.

"Hussein, please." I begged him.

He immediately inserted two fingers into me. I gasped at the foreign sensation. He started to move slowly. And my hips bucked up on their own accord. I started to move along with his fingers wanting to release quickly.

And then Hussein added another unit and started to move fastly. When he made a come motion inside me, I came undone screaming his name in pure ecstasy.

After coming down from my high, I opened my eyes to see that Hussein was staring at me very intensely. He got up and removed his shirt, showing his well defined six pack abs. Soon he stood there in all his naked glory.

I lowered my gaze to see his member. My eyes widened and I let out a gasp when I saw his big, erect cock. I gulped in fear.

There's no way that's going to fit on me.

I think, my face was covered with dread. Hussein chuckled at my expression. He hovered above me and then pecked my lips.

"Don't worry, love. It will fit in you." He said and pecked my lips again.

"This is going to hurt a little. But I promise you I'll be very gentle. Just tell me if gets too much." He said.

"Okay."I said and closed my eyes waiting in anticipation.

"Heart, open your eyes and look at me. And breath. I want you to relax." He said.

And I did as he said. I opened my eyes and kept my gaze on him. I took few deep breaths and felt myself relaxing.

He smiled at me. And then I felt him coating himself with my juices. I licked my lips when I felt his tip near my entrance.

He slowly moved his tip in. I felt very weird and uncomfortable. He waited for a bit and moved in. This time I felt a strong stinging. I bit in my lip to stop myself from crying. But a lone tear escaped from my eye.

Hussein kissed my tears away. He kept saying sorry. And then he moved in all the way inside me and kissed me at the same time distracting me from the pain.

He waited for me to adjust to his size. We stayed like that for a while with Hussein whispering sweet things to me.

I asked him to move and he slowly moved out and then eased into me.

"So fucking tight." He grunted.

Even though, I felt a little pain, I didn't stop him. But very soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. I found myself moaning and withering underneath him

The pleasure he was giving was too much for. It was overwhelming. I could feel tears in my eyes. I was really close to my climax when my mouth opened on it own accord.

"Oh god! I love you Hussein." I moaned out.

It took time us to register my words. We both stilled. I was so embarrassed and scared. He kept looking at me.

"What did you say?" He asked me again. He was still inside of me.

"Umm, I.. I love you, Hussein." As soon as those words left my mouth, he slammed his lips on mine and kissed until I felt dizzy.

"Tell me again." He said.

"I love you Hussein." I said. I immediately felt him swelling inside me. My walls clenched around him.

"Fuck. I can't hold it anymore." He said and moved out only to slam into me, knocking me out of my breath.

"I. Love. You. Heart." He said while he was moving in. I could tell that he was close as he increased his pace.

He started to rub his thumb over my clit vigorously and sent me dangerously close to my climax. And then we both came at the same time. He fell on me after riding from our climax.

We both were panting and naked with our legs tangled with each other's under the blanket. Hussein placed his arm over my waist and pulled me so that my upper body was above him with my ear directly above his heart which was pounding.

He was playing with my hair and I was listening to his heartbeat. There was no sound except for our breaths. It wasn't awkward. The silence was comforting. We both were lost in our own thoughts.

I know just like me Hussein wanted the answers to his questions. But he is giving me time and I'm really thankful for it.

I heard him sigh, so I looked up and saw that he was already staring at me. I moved away and laid on my back and covered my naked body. Hussein sat up leaning his back on the headboard.

"As much as I want to ignore this we still have to talk about it, Aanya." Hussein said in all seriousness.

"I know and I completely understand. So ask me whatever you want to ask me." I said.

"First thing first. Why did you sign the divorce papers?" He questioned me.

I sighed. I sat up carefully so that the blanket that was covering my very naked self doesn't fall down. After making myself comfortable, I started to speak.

"Actually, that afternoon, I came to your office with your lunch to surprise you. But, umm, there, I..I saw you with a lady. She was in your arms. She was flirting with you and also she was talking some rubbish about me. And, I thought -"

"And you thought that I was cheating on you." He finished the sentence.

I stared at him. One look at him was enough for me to know that he was controlling himself from snapping at me.

"You didn't react to her words. So.." I trailed off.

"How long did you stay there?" He asked me.

"Umm, I just left immediately after hearing her words." I said timidly.

"Great. Just fucking great. Firstly you didn't stay there long enough to see how I reacted and then you come to this conclusion that I was cheating on you." He said while gritting his teeth.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. But I blinked them away for it's not the time to get emotional. Infact, I should remain calm and clear out the misunderstandings.

"And because of that you signed the divorce papers." He stated to which I nodded my head.

"But why did fake signed it? I mean when you didn't trust me why didn't you sign those papers with your real signature?" He asked.

"I don't know Hussein. I just felt like something was really wrong. My heart didn't allow me to sign those papers. Hell, I would have never signed it but I wasn't thinking straight. I was very hurt and when my parents gave me those papers, images of you with that lady crossed my mind and I signed those papers. And honestly, I thought that you wouldn't notice it at all." I told him.

"Hmm. Then how come you met with an accident when you were your parents?" He asked me.

"That...umm, I actually realised what I was doing was wrong. All those moments we spent together and all those sweet things you did for me, all of those flashed in my mind and that's the moment I realised, no I acknowledged the fact that I was head over heels for you. I accepted the fact that I was in love with you. So, when I realised that I told my parents that I need to go back. And I rushed out and hailed a cab. But due to traffic we got stuck in the opposite lane. Since I was in a hurry to come back, I decided to cross the road on my own. I was determined to reach home that I didn't see the truck heading towards until I was hit by it. And after a while I lost my consciousness. And that's it, I don't remember what happened after that." I said and looked at him.

I gasped when I saw tears in his eyes.

"Hussein. Why are you crying?" I asked him.

"You are going to be the death of woman. You know how scared I was. I thought I lost you. But thank God you are safe." He said and wiped off my tear and that's when I realised that I was also crying.

I smiled at him and wiped off his tears.

"And thanks to you too." I thanked him wholeheartedly.

"Thanks? Why?" He asked me, a scowl formed over his forehead.

"Because you saved my life. You brought me back when I didn't want to live." I said and hugged him. I didn't care if I was naked because all I want is to be in his arms. And he immediately wrapped his arms around and pulled me closer.

"I know Hussein. Mom told me everything. How you fought with my brother, how to argued with my father and how you apologized my mother for your behaviour. And most importantly, I know it was you and your words that brought me back by giving me a hope of a beautiful life ahead. She told that you came in talked about something that triggered something in me and I was able to come out of coma. So, thank you so much for saving my life. You're my savior." I told him.

"You don't have to thank me love. It was nothing, I would have given my life if needed just to bring you back. And trust me love, I will not think twice to do that. But I hope and wish that we never come across such an unfortunate incident." He said.

"Hussein?" I called him.

"Hmm." He hummed in response. I broke the hug and looked into his eyes

"I love you so so much Hussein. And I can't live without you. So, please don't ever leave me. And I'm sorry that I didn't trust then. Please forgive me." I said. My voice was hoarse from all the crying and moaning.

"I love you too, heart. And I promise you that I will never leave your side. I will always be there for you. And even I apologise for all the problems that I have created. And about forgiving you, I wasn't even mad at you, heart. So there's no need to ask for forgiveness." He said and kissed my forehead.

"But then why didn't come and meet? It hàs been a month since I saw you. You know, every single day I hoped that you'll come to see me. Atleast you'll call me or something. But you never came and neither you call. I thought that you no longer wanted me in your life." I told. He chuckled and laid down pulling me along with him.

"That, I did it on purpose. I wanted to give us some time. And your parents were also mad at me and they were already stressed about you. So I didn't want to add some stress. So after knowing that you camr out of coma, I came out of the hospital and told Rehan to take care of you and your family as I needed some time to calm myself down. I told Rehan to bring your parents to one of my penthouses and take care of them until they're here-" I cut him off.

"What?! What do you mean by your penthouse?!" I asked him.

"I mean to say is that you guys are actually staying at my penthouse. And no one actually knows about it. I said to Rehan to keep it as a secret. Because I know that your parents won't even stay there for a second if they'll come to know about it. And I can't let them stay in hotel right? After all they're my wife's parents, so it's my responsibility to take care of them." He said and winked at me.

My heart swelled with happiness. Despite of everything he still cares for me and my family. Even though I wasn't there to watch his actions he still went ahead and helped my family. And here, no one is aware of how much Hussein is helping us.

"You know, heart. I wanted to visit you but then I came to know about the reason behind you signing on those papers. I went back to the office. There my assistant asked me about you. Surprised, I asked her, how did she know about you?"

"And that's when she said that you came to office the other day and that you brought my lunch but went back without giving it to me saying that I was busy in a meeting. And that enough for me to know. And when I went back home, I asked Ruby what actually happened that day in my absence. Both Ruby and Kareem filled me in with the details confirming my doubts."

"After knowing all of this, I was so hurt. I couldn't function properly. I didn't know how to react. I wanted to confront you but at the same time I felt that I was also responsible for this. If I hadn't forced you or blackmailed in the first place then this would have never happened because there would have been no trust issues between us." He said.

"No, Hussein. You didn't do anything wrong. And for the sake of love, stop blaming yourself. And about this forcing thing, if you hadn't forced me into this marriage then we could have never never fallen for each other. I know it did hurt and created misunderstandings between us. But, now, after seeing us like this, I think it's worth it." I told him.

And, yes, it was true. If he hadn't forced then we wouldn't have been married. And we did overcome this thing. We both decided to forget our past and start a new life with no misunderstandings. But then it was me who messed up this time and not Hussein. And I hate when he apologizes for something he hasn't done.

"Okay, so now that we both have cleared our misunderstandings then shall we go for another round." Hussein said and smirking at me while blushed furiously.

"I love you, heart." He said and gently eased himself into me causing us to moan out. And started to move slowly.

"I love you too, Hussein." I said.

And with that we both were lost in a beautiful world where we both rode the peaks of pleasure.

*****

Phew!! Finally done.

It was one hell of a chapter.

I just realised that I suck at writing intimate scenes. I never want to write them again. But then I'm an author, so I should take up this as a challenge. So I tried my best. Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment on both the books.

Thank you.

Keep reading!

Keep loving!!

Keep smiling!!

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 69K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
233K 26.3K 68
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
428K 24.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
355K 22.7K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...