I'll Love You Forever And A D...

By Muziclover4ever2

Sequel to I'll Love You Forever. You have to read it to get it. After Charlie's death, Trey is lonely, and d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please Read: Note
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Opinions&Suggestions
Chapter 25

Authors note

910 29 19
By Muziclover4ever2

Hey guys..........I'm back!

Okay, first off I want to sincerely apologize for not updating when I said I would! The last couple of years have been really busy for me... And I know that's not a great excuse but I'm incredibly sorry.

Second of all, I'm writing this from my phone so I apologize for any grammar mistakes (stupid autocorrect).

I promise that this time I will write more to and hopefully finish the book (though I don't think that will happen because my vacation is short and busy this year). I've become a better writer over the years and honestly it's all thanks to you guys. I really enjoy creative writing because of this story and because of all the feedback and comments you guys give me. I know a lot of you guys probably hate me for leaving you hanging but thank goodness it wasn't a bad cliffhanger eh?

SORRY FOR RANTING I JUST HAVE A LOT TO SAY AND I LIKE TO RANT.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please comment back if you guys still want me to finish this story. As much as I would like to finish it for myself, I also write for you guys. If you would still be willing to read this story then PLEASE comment back. If you guys don't want to read it then I think I am going to start a new book or maybe write short stories, we shall see.

I honestly cannot express how sorry I am. I've been really busy with my personal life in general and school; I didn't have time for myself, and still don't throughout the school year.

I will work on the next chapter of this story, however, if I don't get enough feedback from you guys to keep writing the story, I will post another authors note telling you the outcome.

I'm honestly very very sorry, and I hope you guys are still willing to read this story.

Love you all,
Katrina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...