Back To You // Johnnyboy

By -TransCuddles

❝My parents decided that we had to move back to Italy, even though I had never been there.❞ More

||One
||Two

||Zero

166 9 9
By -TransCuddles

I sat on the sidewalk with Ponyboy, hugging him tightly while tears spilled from my eyes. My parents decided that we had to move back to Italy, even though I had never been there. I was born in Tulsa and I had grown up in this small town.

"J-johnny," Pony asked, hiccupping through tears. I pulled away and looked at him, wiping his tears away with my thumb. "Yeah Pone," I murmured. "D-don't forget about me?" I grinned bitterly, ruffling his hair.

"Never in a million years Ponyboy, would I ever forget about my best friend." He giggled softly and nodded.

"Jonathan Andrew Cade! Come on! We're leaving!" I sighed, letting go of Ponyboy and stood up. "Bye for now," I whispered before running over to my parents.

Dad had a scowl on his face as I jogged over to them. I managed to swallow a lump in my throat before his hand made contact with my cheek, making me  whimper quietly.

"Get your ass in the damn car, lazy bum." He growled. I nodded before getting in the backseat of the Italian car that they owned. I'm not quite sure what it's called. Oh well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...