ONESHOTS

By _yoon_gi_min_

kth x jjk taekook is more real than i'll ever be More

♡ First time ♡
♡ Forgiven but not forgotten ♡
♡ Staring || 1 ♡
♡ Staring || 2 ♡
♡ MAMA 2017 ♡
♡ Spin the bottle ♡
♡Climb&Talk♡
♡ Letters || 1 ♡
♡ Letters || 2 ♡
♡ Project ♡
unsure
remember
interested
world
bRoS
wizardly luv
camp rock
CUT

♡ Daily roses ♡

6.2K 172 38
By _yoon_gi_min_

Worldwide Flowers
I furrowed my brows as I looked at the recently opened flower shop.
Its yellow walls and entrance full of flowers made the place stand out in the simple, colourless street of Seaul. The colours made a curious smile appear on my face as I wasn't really used to seeing such buildings.

I looked up and put a hand in front of my face to not get blinded from the overly bright sun accompanied by some clouds here and there.

I sighed and looked down at the black door. I stepped closer and opened it slowly before hearing a bell ring.
My attention immediately went to the guy behind the counter. He had a little light blue notebook in his hands and was drawing something with a pen.

As soon as he noticed me he placed his feet, which were on the counter, onto the floor and chuckled nervously while rubbing his neck with his right hand.

I just looked at him while the corners of my lips curled up in a smile. Wow.

<< How can I help you? >> Right.

<< Um... Just a rose. >> I shrugged with my eyes still on the now walking grey-haired guy.

<< What colour? >> He looked at me with a unique rectangular smile that made my heart melt.
Hot and cute at the same time. How?

I told him that he could choose because I wasn't sure but the truth was that I just wanted to look at him a little bit longer as he thought about what flower he should take.

<< Is yellow okay? >>

I smiled and nodded slowly << Perfect. >> You're perfect.

I released a content sigh as I saw him go back behind the counter and prepare the receipt.
I extended my arm to give him the money and got fluttered at the sudden contact of his hand soft with mine.

He just smiled while looking down, which made him look even cuter than he already was.

<< See you, then. >> I said while turning around and going towards the door after hearing a quiet „Goodbye" pronounced by the other.

<< Oh, hi again! >> That smile again. << Here for another rose, hm? >>

<< Exactly. >> I smiled to him while looking at his slightly pinkish cheeks.

<< Who's the lucky girl? >> I furrowed my brows at his not-so-excited tone but quickly smiled again as I saw him turning around to look at me.

<< My mom >> I laughed at his short „Oh" but tried to make this less awkward << But yeah, there wouldn't even be a „lucky girl" because... >> I handed him the 3$ leaning closer to him and almost as a whisper said << I don't even like girls. >>

I smiled and quickly said goodbye before leaving a shy and confused Taehyung standing straight behind the counter and wondering about what had just happened.

<< It's already the third day. I think that, as a regular costumer, I should at least know your name, don't you think? >>

Him picking out the usual yellow rose while laughing was such a beautiful view that I could just stay there and admire it all the time.

<< Taehyung. >> He slowly gave me the rose this time slightly brushing his thumb against my hand, which made me smile even more.

<< I'm Jungkook. >>

<< Nice name. See you tomorrow? >> I just nodded and quickly got out of the often visited spot.
Taehyung. Nice name.

<< And then, my other friend Yoongi stood in front of Hoseok and just spilled the drink onto that guy's head. >>

<< In front of the whole school? >> I nodded and shortly chuckle at his wide eyes and overall surprised face.

<< Your mom must be really lucky, it's already the 9th rose you buy her. >> I shrugged while taking the flower. Well she could be lucky but she lives in Busan so-

<< I guess so.. Bye! >> I waved to him and got a wide smile in return.
Ah, you'll be the death of me, Taehyung

_

<< Do you even go to school? >>

<< It's 4 pm Jungkookie, I finished school like 2 hours ago. >> He shook his head while laughing at my quiet „ooh". << Also... how old are you? Because I just called you Jungkookie when you could be older than me. >>

<< I'm 21. >> I observed his brown eyes go from me to his scetching notebook, a flower now being drawn. A rose.

<< Oh, okay. I'm almost 23 so hah, I'm older! >> How can he be older than me but still so much cuter? << Hello? Earth calls Jungkookie >>

I returned my attention from my thoughts to Taeehyung and laughed at how he called me for the second time now.

<< Taehyung you're at work you kid, if you two wanna flirt go somewhere else. But only after you finish working! >>

<< Y-yeah, sorry hyung. >> I smiled at his timid stuttering and slowly caressed his hand making him visibly shiver.

<< Seems like a great idea don't you think? >> He furrowed his brows as he looked at me confused while pounting. << You're free tomorrow? >>

He just nodded while looking down, whick made me even more excited.
<< What time do you finish work? >>

He released air that he probably kept in from the surprise before quickly answering << 6 pm >>

<< I'll come pick you up then. >> I smiled kindly before leaning closer for a kiss on the cheek.

We've know each other for something like 3 weeks but it feels like it's been months. Taehyung. So perfect that he made me fall for him unbelievably quickly.

Friday. The day.
Keep calm Jungkook, it's only a date.
Wait-
Was it even a date? Yeah, it probably was.
To me it was at least.

I sighed while looking at my reflection in the mirror.
Black turtleneck, leather jacket and black skinny jeans.
Not bad for a casual date, right? Let's go then.

I got my small apartment's keys and after taking my phone, I got out and closed the door behind me.
I can do it.
I started walking towards the shop. Thank God it was close. The streets were still pretty crowded but luckily not too much.

After 10 minutes of silent walking I saw it.
The yellow building illuminated by the high lamps standing on the sides of the street.

17:48. It was already dark. Pretty romantic, I guessed.
I chuckled at my own thoughts before entering the place and standing in front of the counter where a currently busy Taehyung was placing the money on the table, visibly in a rush.

<< Good evening, how can I- >> He looked up and automatically smiled when he saw me << oH. Hi. >>

I smiled back at him and checked him out from head to toes. He had black leather pants, a striped shirt, denim jacket and a black hat over his head.

<<You look good. >> I nodded at what I said as in confirming it while looking at the reddish tint on the older's cheeks.

<< You too >> I smiled before going around the counter behind him. Probably too close than I should have but did it matter? Not to me.

I carefully placed a hand on around his waist and leaned in closer << Can I help you? The sooner you finish the sooner we'll go on our- >>

<< Date? >> Thank you Taehyung. I released a sigh of relief and nodded while smiling. << Exactly. >>

I heared him also sigh before turning around thereby making our faces unexpectedly close << I think I can finish this tomorrow then. Let's go. >>

He took my hand and pulled me with him ready to leave the place. << Bye hyung! >> He said before hearing the ring, which signalised that we were already out.

<< Where do we go? >> I looked at him while grabbing his hand and smiled before starting to walk towards a small park not too far away from where we were.

<< You'll see >>

_

We spent the following 15 minutes alterning between our conversation and Taehyung randomly whining and asking where were we going.

It's a surprise. Was it really? Just a nice place, I guess.

_

<< Here we are you kid >> I looked
at him as he rolled his eyes still smiling. Then he looked at the place.

Dark green grass everywhere illuminated only by the full moon that was floating high up in the sky surrownded by hundreds of beautiful stars. The slight wind lightly hitting our faces making them turn pink from the cold.
There was almost nobody because most people were probably in the city centre. Perfect I'd say.

I saw him walking straight towards the little fountain placed in the centre of the rather small park.

<< I've never been here. >> He said visibly amazed by his surroundings. Nothing special but it just was really peaceful and...green.

<< Yeah, it's hidden pretty well so not many people know about it. But that's good because look : it's empty! >> I laughed at his wide eyes.

<< You're not gonna assault me or something, right? >> I smiled while lightly hitting his shoulder with the palm of my hand. << I mean, not that I'd complain- I mean NICE HAIR. >> I raised an unimpressed eyebrow at his quick and not-so-subtle statement.

I laughed << Good to know. >> I nodded while seeing his reddish ears.
So shy but straightforward at the same time.
So misterious..
I thought while looking at his ash grey hair reflecting the subtle light coming from the moon.

While walking our hands brushed a couple of times making the situation a bit awkward so I decided not to overthink this and interlaced our fingers thereby making the older look down shyly smiling.

<< So the guy you're working with is your cousin? >> He nodded and gave me a weak smile.

<< Jin hyung has been so kind to me. >> He sighed dramatically << He even offered me a house to live in because my parents..>> I squeezed his hand and smiled in a reassuring as I heard an unsure tone in his voice.

<< They, kind of, we could say, hm... kicked me out? >> He chuckled but I couldn't hear any humor in his short laugh << They were not happy with my artistic choice of living and to top it all I'm gay so yeah, the best thing for me was to move out. I prefer living with Jin hyung than hearing their complains everyday about random things. So technically they didn't kick me out, but they did everything they could to make me move away. Sounds kinda cliché but that's how some parents are. >>

I furrowed my brows << How could they treat their own son like this for being..himself? >> I glanced at him and saw him tearing up. We're close to my house. Good.

<< Tae? >> He shook his head and waved his hand as an „I'm fine" sign. He isn't though.

<< Come on, we're close to my house. I'll tell you something there >> I smiled and squeezed his soft and already cold hands once again before pulling him with me.

After 5 minutes of walking in comfortable silence we arrived at my apartment.
I looked at Taehyung, who was looking down still probably thinking about our last topic.
He seems so happy all the time but in reality he's just as broken as everyone who went through the same thing as him.

<< Can you wait here a second? I'll go take something. >> I showed him a wide smile which luckily made him also smile a bit.

Now or never.
I thought as I opened the door and made my way into the place. I went to the living room and looked around to find the vase placed near the window.

I took the flowers in it and tried to make them look the best I could.
I placed them behind my back and went yet again to the door to Tae.

The latter looked up at me as soon as he heared the door open. He glanced at my arms hiding something and furrowed his brows confused.

I sighed contently and showed him the bouquet of roses I had for him. << I know you're supposed to give the flowers at the beginning but isn't that uncomfortable? Walking with so many flowers the whole time? >> He chuckled as I continued to talk nervously << So that's why I'm giving you them now. They're not all the roses I have bought because yeah, let's say I'm not good at taking care of flowers but- >>

<< Jungkook? >> I looked up and saw a smiling Taehyung. That's when I actually felt more than ever this weird feeling in my chest. Love? Probably.

He looked so ethereal, with his grey hair, brown eyes, his little nose and oH, those lips. Don't get me started on his lips..

<< Thank you, really. But weren't these for your mom? >> He asked curiously while taking the yellow roses in his hands and smelling the beautiful scent.

I rubbed my neck << I had to come up with something! >> He laughed and shook his head.

Okay, now it's the moment.
I took the flowers from his hands and placed them carefully on the flower thereby making the older confused.

<< Tae, we've know eachother for probably more than 3 weeks now. It could seem like not a lot but it's for sure enough for me to understand what type of person you are. >> I smiled before taking his hands into mine. The weak light above us made the atmosphere even more romantic. So perfeeect.

<< You're such a kind-hearted person, you care about everyone and the fact that your parents didn't appreciate you makes me mad. Because I don't understand how could they see anything wrong in...you. >> I placed my hand onto his cheek and slowly wiped the tear that managed to escape from his eye.

<< I know it's probably too early and saying „I love you" now could seem a bit empty and rushed but >> I released a sigh as I watched his beautiful lips curl up into a smile << I want to spend more time with you Tae and show you how much I care about you. Because I do care. A lot. >>

I leaned in closer and placed my lips onto him. It's been since the first couple of times I saw him that I imagined this moment.
It's even better than I imagined though.

You know when you find a person you are comfortable with no matter what? A person that makes you so happy that it feels like all your problem are non existing? That's Taehyung.

When we pulled away I placed my forehead against his and smiled while looking into his eyes.

<< I was hoping you'd do that. >> I chuckled at his shy statement.

<< I know, I know.. >>

________________

2407 WORDS EVERYONE! Wow, it's the longest one I've written until now soooo yeah..enjoy!

I know it's a little cheesy but not too much so it's okay!

Alsooo, today's new Run episode was soo cuteee omg the whisper challange? I replied that part too many times :3
I was watching it at school and I suddenly started laughing when sitting next to my friend so yeah, now she probably thinks there's sth wrong with me , gReAt!

Also pt.2 : I changed the cover of the book + the one of „Honey" and I love them soo muuuch :3
Hope you like them, too.

Here are the picture I used (just because I'm so kind and they are too cute not to show u.u ) :

SO BEAUTIFUL ( ^∀^)

Bye bye bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
3.4K 288 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
5.7K 167 5
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS
8.2K 121 7
Taekook oneshots with both: Toptae Bottomkook (max) Topkook Bottomtae (less)