The New Dormmate

Autorstwa The_wandering_quille

What happens when you have bills to pay, an apartment to cover, and university to attend? The logical idea i... Więcej

Classroom drama
The Search

The Start

2 0 0
Autorstwa The_wandering_quille

Bills. Taxes. Never ending notices that I had to pay my rent immediately, or else. "Or else what?" you say?

Well I don't intend to find out. You see, my lovely landlord and his sloppy-ass company decided to increase the rent of my apartment by 20 percent! I was struggling to pay the old amount as it is, but now?

Two things were for sure:
1. I could no longer pay the increasing levels of rent.
2. I needed a dorm mate.

This was quite the predicament for me because I had wanted my own place all my life and when I finally get it, I can't afford it. But this is just the beginning of the madness! I'm Amelia Stone, and this is my story.

**************************************

Hi guys! :) I know that this was way to short, but it's just a pilot so bare with me.
The chapters will get longer as the story progresses.
XoXo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

614K 32.8K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
208K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
691K 15.7K 51
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...