Only One Love ( larry stylins...

By AwkwardCupcake_

When Harry gets accepted into the biggest boyband, One Direction, he has a great opportunity. But when he sta... More

Only One Love ( larry stylinson )
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9(part B)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

chapter 9 ( part A)

1K 13 2
By AwkwardCupcake_

_chapter 9____________

Zayn POV

I know that Harry fancies Louis. I can tell it from the way he looks at him. And I can already tell that Louis may, coming from his sitautation earlier. Maybe Harry might be oblivious to the fact, but I can tell. Louis wouldnt take his eyes off from him at the concert. And Harry, well I can just tell. I mean, he doesnt really make it hard to hide that he likes him. I wonder if he is actually gay. I mean, that is what Louis said the first day that we met Harry, and Harry just glared at him on shock, confusion and anger. Maybe he is, but I shouldnt be the one to suspect. I mean, maybe he is just gay for Louis, and Louis is gay for Harry. Maybe...

I took a sip from my beer, looking at all the people at the bar. Drunk, sweaty, and horny people were dancing, just looking for someone as horny as them. I believe that I was the only one, besides Liam, that wasnt drunk in this place. I mean, I was the only one in the band that wasnt gay, or bi, or just in a relationship. I was fine with it really, knowing that Niall and Liam would have gotten together soon enough. Im surprised that it didnt hapen sooner. Maybe it was just the Louis thing.

Louis.... What happened to him? How could he go to someone so happy to a dull person? What had a drastic change to him that he blocked everyone out? But what was it for? I mean, no one can change in just a week. I can still see the melancholy expression that he wore after he snapped at us, or did something towards them. Maybe he hasnt changed completely? I wonder...

"Mind if I sit with you?" An unfamiliar, feminine voice asked. I turned towards her, almost dropping my beer in the process. She was... She was... Beautiful. Her long, brown hair falling over shoulders. Her hair slightly curled, as she looked at me, giving me a shy smile. She had dimples poking out of her fairly tan skin, as she looked at me with beautiful light blue eyes. I was dazed that she talking to me, looking at me. Thats when I noticed that I hadnt spoken, only stared and I nodded my head, going a faint pink. She chuckled, and sat down beside me.

"So, are you here alone? Or are your friends here with you?" She asked, sounding American. Huh.

"I-I... My friends are here with me. Are you American?" I asked without thinking. Wow, that was smart.

She chuckled, and nodded her head. "My family moved here do to there work." She explained. I smiled brightly at her, for no reason. She blushed, which was rather adorable.

"So, are you here alone?" I asked,

"No, my friend is over there taking a shot after shot. Im here to supervise him I suppose."She giggled, pointing at the guy at the bar, taking one shot. Then another. Then another. Wow, he must really like getting drunk.

"So, why would a pretty girl like you be over here, talking to me, when you could be living the party?" I asked, getting my accent a little thicker than needed.

She cocked an eyebrow, taking a sip of her water. "Why arent you?" She mocked. Oh feisty.

"Touche." I gave. She was something.

"Marie." She introduced, putting her hand out towards me. I gladly took it, announcing,"Zayn."

Her eyes went wide for a second, then tried to act normal. Maybe she is a fan?

"So, how about-

"Oh PAYNE! LI-LI!" An irish voice broke out over the club. I turned towards the familiar tone, to find Niall giglling and tripping. I cant believe this!

"Oh Zaynie! Have you seen Li-Li? I havent seen him and I was wondering what were doing tonight!" He made a somewhat mischevious face, looking drunk more then ever. I shook my head, biting my lip. I cant laugh. Dont laugh. I turned over towards Marie, who was having the same problem.

"Oh PAYNE! LI-LI! where are you pumpkin?" He shouted, looking confused. He made a clumsily circle in his spot, looking for Liam.

"Oi Niall! Dont run off again!" Liam came rushing to Niall's side, as Niall giggling like a high school girl.

Thats when I couldnt hold in my laughter anymore. I clapped my hands together, as I heard another laugh right beside me. Liam was probably shooting death glares at me, blushing fiercly. Well I couldnt help it, I guess the leprechaun couldnt hold his liquor.

"Come on Niall, or Im going to take you home." Liam commanded. Niall just wiggled his eyebrows, whispereing, "OooOooh, Li-Li! You think you can have your way with me?" He snorted, poking his chin up. "Well Li-Li, Im not that easy!" He shouted, getting a few stares. That was pretty funny. No scratch that, HILARIOUS!

"Come on Niall." He ushered him out of the room, picking him up and tossing him over his shoulder. Niall kept banging his fist on Liams back shouting some words I would rather not repeat. Thats when Liam stopped and put Niall on the ground. Thats when Liam kissed him, leaving a shocked Niall. That sobered him up a little bit. Liam said something, making Niall blush, but nod his head. Then they went somewhere, no idea where though.

Some cleared there throat, causing me to turn towards Marie.

"So, Niam is real?" She asked, trying to hide a smirk.

I raised my eyebrows, asking, "Oh, so you are a fan?"

She nodded her head sheepishly, causing me to chuckle.

"Its fine, I dont mind. It made me realize that we have fans over in America too. Thats awsome." I assured,causing her to smile with her teeth. Pearly white teeth. She looked beautiful. I just couldnt wait to get to know her.

(Meanwhile)

Harrys POV.

I saw Zayn talking to a pretty girl, as I watched Niall and Liam go somewhere. Probably to get out of here, if you know what I mean.

I didnt have much to drink, probably 2 or 3 beers, as I watched all the drunk ,sweaty poeple dance. I saw a couple eat each others faces off, while I saw someone puke there stomach out. This is why I never get drunk. Done it once, not going ack there again. I heard that I talked to a cat for an hour, then puked on it. Yeah... not one of my highlights of my life, but at least I learned.

"Hey there handsome." voice whispered, causing me to spin around. I saw a blonde, sweaty, girl trying to get closer to me. She wasnt really wearing a, well, she could cover up a little more. She looked like she was about 21. She was practically screaming, HEY GYS OVER HERE! YEAH RIGHT HERE! IM FREE!

Well, I certainly wasnt.

"How about we get out of here, go to my place." She whispered, breath full of alchohol. She wrapped her fingers over the collar of my shirt, which I took away from, and pushed her away from me. "How about not."

"Oh, but I know you want to dimples." She giggled, crearly drunk. And had no respect for herself.

"No, I dont want to, now go home, and sober up." I simply said. She gaped at me, as I turned away from her, and started walking the other way. I started walking towards the exit, when I was slammed against the wall, lips pressed against mine. I opened my eyes, only to see the familiar fringe, and the blue irises that I have come to love for a second.

Louis was kissing me.

I had to register what happened, before he moved his head to the side, adding a little bit more pressure to the kiss. Thats when I relaxed and melted into the kiss. My stomach was having a rave party, as he grabbed my neck, making us closer and closer. I moved my lips with his. He went to tug on my curls, letting a soft moan in my throat escape. He chuckled in the kiss, as I pulled on him more. I put my hands on his hips, nails digging in them, pulling him even more closer. His lips... They were exaclty where I wanted them to be, on mine. The feel of them, just perfect. I couldnt feel anything else, but him. I wanted this, I craved this. I wanted more of it, more of him. And the way our lips are moving in sync, its just making me go mad. He started to kiss along my neck, leaving a trail of kisses as he tried to find my soft spot. He nipped the spot right under me ear, as I let another moan escape in my throat. He chuckled, as he sucked on it a little bit, teasing me. I brought his lips back to mine, becoming more breathless by the minute. My heart was racing, but I didnt want this to end. His lips, they felt like a cloud. They were rough, but moist at the same time. I just couldnt think of a better moment than this, how we just melted together. But, he broke the kiss again, making small kisses up my neck again. He made it to my ear, nibbling on it. I had another moan escape, as he chuckled, meeting my lips with mine. It didnt take long for him to slip his tongue in between my lips, exploring.

Thats when I tasted the alcohol.

I pushed him away, panting. He tried to pull me back, but I kept a firm grip on his waist. This... this was a mistake. A drunk mistake. As I realized, my heart just shattered. Broke. The pain hit me like a lightening bolt, shocking me until I was numb. I woukdnt want this feeling upon my worst enemy. I dont want him to remember this in the morning either....

"Oh, come on Hazz.......... Come give Boobear a kiss! I thought you looooooved me?" He slurred the words, using nicknames I had no idea where they came from. He hiccuped, then giggled. Then pouted, as he poked my chest, but not really hard. What is it with the emotions constantly changing?

"No Louis... your drunk. We need to get you home." I stated, carrying him out towards the door.

"Oh come on Hazzaaaaa! I need your help!"He yelled, hiccuping again. I tried to hide the blush creeping in my cheeks, feeling absolutely embarrassed. Why does he keep calling me Hazza, or Haz? And oddly enough, it sounds good. Coming from him, it sounds good to my ears. Snap out of it Syles, I need to get Louis home.

"Come on. We are going home." I assured, wrapping his arm around shoulder, and I tried to carry him out of the club.

I spotted Zayn talking to the same girl, as I walked towards him.

"Hey Zayn?" I half told half yelled, trying to shout over the blasting music.

He turned towards me, raised an eyebrow, and nodded, as he got what I was trying to say. I smiled at him, a little forced, then galnced at the girl beside him. He looked at her too, as she was looking for someone in the crowd, avoiding our gazes. He turned back towards me, as I gave him a wink, making him flare up. Oh, I know this one was a keeper. I laughed, as he turned to face the girl again, as Louis whispered/slurred words into my ear.

"You know Haz? There goin' ta get it on!" He sang, as he hiccuped again. I just chuckled, as he gripped my shoulder tighter. It sent a chill down my spine, as I gripped his waist tighter to help him.

He stumbled out of the clib, muttering incoherent words that I couldnt understand. I didnt really want to understand, as I tried to get him in the car. Once i buckled him in, he bit my neck, giving me a love bite. I backed away from him, shocked. But he grabbed my neck, slamming our lips together, making a soft moan come from my throat. He smirked intot he kiss, as he trailed some kisses down my neck again, sucking on the spots. He went to my soft spot again, nipping it. I couldnt help but to graon again, as he smriked even wider. Thats when I remembered that he was drunk, and I immediately pulled back. I shook my head, looking away from him.

"Haz! Quit being a party," Hiccup," pooper and get your," Hiccup," sexy ass over here!" He giggled, clapping his hand over his mouth. I shook my head, as I shut his door, feeling something wet going down my cheek. Oh god, why am I even crying? Hold it together! I wiped it away before he noticed, if he even did. I sniffled, hopping into the car, and driving to the apartment. I cannot cry right now. No, not infront of him. Not infront of anyone. No. Im not going to cry.

"Haz.... why are you crying?" He asked, sounding sincere. I gripped the stearing wheel tighter, supressing the tears that are sweeling up in my eyes.

"Why do you keep calling me Haz or Hazza?" I asked, trying to make my voice not crack. It difficult, but I am able to do it. Ive done it many times before....

"I dunno'.Why are you cryin' Haz?" He asked again, sounding sober. But... is he really sober?

"Im not crying Lou. You must be seeing things since your drunk." My voice wavered, as I peeked from the corner of my eye, through my curls. He was staring at me, eyes full of concern, as he pondered over a thought.

"Did Joe do somethin' to ya? Cause, if he did, I 'll kill that bastard." He muttered, sounding annoyed and angered. Joe? Wasnt that the guy......

"Lou, who is Joe?" I asked, hopefully drunk enough to not remember this conversation, and also to get some answers from him.

His eyebrowss furrowed, as he was gritting his teeth. "Joe is a bastard that cheated on my ma with my girlfrien' and then shot her because she wasn' going to do it with him. He was in a nasty gang, and he got people to beat her, then rape her... I-I.... all I c-c-could do..... w-was watch....." His voice cracked, as we parked intot he car. He was about to loose it, when he just smiled bitterly to himself, sa he huffed. "He got his goons to beat me up t-too. Then threatened to k-kill me if I-I told anyone about t-this..... But Shhhhh! Its a secret!" He hiccuped again, sounding more drunk.

I just sat there, baffled at what he said. So Joe.... Oh No. This is why Louis is like this.... Who would..? Why? WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I really didnt care that he had a girlfriend, thats.... ugh. I want to go beat up the guys that made Louis... I was flustered with anger. My heart beat rising in adrenaline. No one can do that to my Louis and get away with it. I dont care who it is, he needs to go somewhere, like jail. Or hell. Yeah, hell looks like a good place to go. My fist were balled up, nails digging into my palm. My jaw was clenched, as my muscles were reatracting and tensing up again. No. One. Can. Get. Away. With. That.

"Louis, come on. We are going to get you inside." I said, sounding annoyed, bursting with anger.

"Haz..... Why are you so mad? Did I do somethin'?" He asked, looking at me in fear. His eyes were glistening, making me untense, and look at him sadly. I smiled, as he returned it. I cant stand him to be like this... so sad, and messed up.

"No Lou, you didnt. Now come on." I asked, as my voice softened. Even though I want to punch something right now, I cant do that infront of him. I helped him out of the car, wrapping my arm around his waist. He shivered a little bit. Why does he keep doing that? Is he always cold? Or... did I do that..? Oh I sure do hope so....

I grabbed my keys, unlocking the door. Once we stumbled in, he immediately started snoring against my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him, before I picked him up bridal style, and carried him up to his room. As I did, he nestled into me, finding the right spot in my arms. I watched him, as he found the spot, hand clenched to my shirt, as he sighed blissfully. I smiled, a genuine smile as I watched him. He looked so.... right. In my arms. The new knowledge that I had just gotten, was still creeping in my head though. But, as I watched him, he just nestled closer, putting a cheeky grin on his face. I smiled wider, as I tucked him in, pulling his shoes and jacket off. I would think that I should pull off his shirt, but that would just be a little to awkward...

I stood up, flexing and stretching. I yawned, as I was walking out of his room, looking at him one last time.

He kept moving, whimpering. I guess he wanted his warmth back. I sighed, as I walked over to sit on his bed. I went to kiss his forehead, lingering longer than needed. I just wanted to remember this moment, as he stopped moving,

"Goodnight Louis." I whispered against his skin, causing him to shudder again. Maybe that was me...? I really hope so...

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment, beofre I got up, and tried to walk to my room.

"Please... dont go.." A voice whispered, as I turned around wide eyed. He was sitting up, swaying slightly. He was half asleep, as he was trying to keep his eyes open.

"Please..."

___________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~_________

So, are you mad at me?

Mad at me for writing a crappy chappie?

Mad at me for ending it in a cliff hanger?

Or both?

I would be too.

TWO PARTS! Trust me, the next half will be better, I promise!

and this is dedicated to @AngieOrlowski

cause, you know... she comments..... I like comments.... just to let you guy know.....

Thank you to whom all is reading!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, AND SHARE!

~AC;)

................... Mhm...... Pudding............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 21.3K 17
What happens when you fall for your best friend? Louis is wondering. When Louis slowly develops feelings for Harry, he denies that there's feelings...
Energy By Jordan

Fanfiction

27.1K 1K 23
*One Direction/Larry Stylinson fan fic, just be warned xo* "It's crazy how wrong you can be about someone." When One Direction's Harry Styles has...
254K 9.5K 26
What happens when the cold hearted vampire, Louis, finds the love of his life? Will he let Harry in or shut him out?
196 21 25
When Louis meets Harry, he is feeling protective of the young curly headed guy. But the more time he spents with him, the more he starts questioning...