Locked in - OumaSai - COMPLETE

By DanganronpaV3fan

Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate detective. Kokichi Oma, Ultimate supreme leader. And Monokuma, the ultimate....pain... More

Prologue.
Explain.
Great...
One.
Answer or he dies.
Answers
Are you really here?
What happens..
You two?
Definition.
I'm fine...
Truth of a class trial.
Together in a class trial.
Mastermind.
Release.
Years after.
Appointment
Damn. You're easy to read.
Dates
Cute?..
Kirigiri.
Did he just say...
I'm..not..hungover..
Keys and revelations.
End it.
Face.
Gunshots.
Ringbox
Planning.
We're...
Family.
Invite.
Holiday.
Let's go.
Long haul flight
No directions.
Parents.
I'm ready.
On stage
Thirteen facts about me. Interesting?

Rest of our lives.

12.3K 439 1.8K
By DanganronpaV3fan

Two weeks later. - day of the wedding.

Two weeks later and everything was sorted.

Everything was ready.

Everything was about to come to an end.

Everyone was there, every-one of the guests were sitting down.. Maki, Makoto, Tusaki, Keebo were sitting near the front of the room. The rest of the guests were sitting behind them and Kaito was standing at the alter next to Shuichi who was sweating nervously. It all came down to this.

Music started playing as Kyoko walked down the aisle arm in arm to Kokichi who was was smiling and grinning at Shuichi, occasionally making funny faces to make Shuichi laugh  to himself. 

The walk down the aisle was one of the longest walks of both of their lives. Shuichi was standing at the end of the aisle, counting Kokichi's every step.

All of a sudden the walk came to an end and Kokichi was standing face to face with Shuichi.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Funny running into you.." Kokichi smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"Well, I'm getting married to a Detective today."

"I see."

The two of them stopped laughing. "Love you."

"Love you two K."

The  officiant then started the ceremony. "We are gathered here today.. to witness the marriage between Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma."

(Little skip because I don't know what people are meant to say at weddings..)

"Do you have any pre-written vows?"

"Yeah, we do."

Shuichi and Kokichi got small, folded pieces of paper out of their pockets.

"I vow to never drink your Panta." Shuichi smiled, laughing slightly.

"I vow to never steal your hat.. again."

"I vow to continue to make our friends jealous of our amazing relationship."

Shuichi laughed, "I vow to love you in sickness and in health, until death do we part or you turn into a zombie. Because then we're going to have to start seeing other people." Shuichi smiled, putting the ring on Kokichi's finger.

"I vow to love you even as you scan through all those movies without picking one to actually watch." Kokichi continued, putting the ring on Shuichi finger.

"I vow to listen to "Hamilton" with you about a million times, but I am not giving away my ... shot." Shuichi said, trying to sing but failing making Kokichi laugh.

"I love your stupid face and vow that I will put up with whatever you can throw at me - if you think you can put up with my mess." Kokichi smirked.

"I only have one more, I vow to laugh, for real, at your every joke no matter how stupid or poorly told. I love you that much." Shuichi smiled, putting the paper back in his pocket.

"I don't have anymore." Kokichi shrugged, also putting the piece of paper back in his pocket.

"Then, I pronounce you husband and husband."

Shuichi smiled then embraced Kokichi in a loving kiss. After a few seconds people started to applaud. They pulled apart and Shuichi whispered into Kokichi's ear, "We did it."

"We sure did."

Kokichi's point of view..

I married him. We're going to be together forever, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the person of my dreams.

My soulmate.

When I first met him, I had no idea that I would fall for him.. I never thought I would fall in love with him and I defiantly never thought I would end up marrying him, I never thought something like this would happen.

I never thought I'd ever be this happy.

I thought I was going to die in that game.

He saved me.

I love him so much.

................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................

Shuichi's point of view

I'm married.. to Kokichi..

When I first saw that purple haired, cute little prick I never thought that I'd grow to love him the way that I do.

Everyday I thank that we were locked in a room together. That's what started all of this.

It could never of happened if it hadn't of been for that. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him and I'm finally happy.

I know that it isn't going to be plain sailing, I know that we are going to have our fights but I also know that we will come out stronger in the end. We always do.

I can't explain to you all how much I love him.

It's the kind of love that's unexplainable.

................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................

———Twelve years later———

"Hey."

Kokichi lifted his head up from the pillow. "Shuushh... too loud.."

Shuichi walked over to his husband and stroked his hand through his hair, "Aww, come on..."

"Still too loud.. shush..." Kokichi whined.

"You drank way to much last night." Shuichi smiled, continuing to stroke through his hair.

"It was a wedding.. I had to drink.."

Shuichi chuckled to himself. "Well I had to drive you home.. and you threw up."

"I.. don't.. remember.. that.." Kokichi murmured.

Shuichi lent over and kissed him on the forehead. "Get some rest."

"Love you.." Kokichi muttered as Shuichi was leaving.

Seven hours later..

Kokichi walked into the room looking half dead. He had been sleeping for the last couple of hours to try and get rid of his hangover. Shuichi looked up from his computer at Kokichi and smiled at him. "You feeling okay?"

Kokichi continued to trail into the room then sat down next to Shuichi who folded down his computer. "You remember yesterday?"

"Yeah.. everything apart from the end."

Shuichi laughed. "I thought as much."

"It's just weird that it took twelve years for them to get married." Shuichi shrugged, "We got married ages ago. Maki is married to Kaito. Finally."

"I know.." Kokichi smiled before looking around the room, "Am I forgetting something? It just seems so quiet.. just the two of us."

Shuichi didn't respond.

"What?"

"You've forgotten about Mitsuo.. you know, our son? Who Kyoko and Makoto are looking after because we had to go to the wedding."

Kokichi's eyes widened. "I didn't forget.."

Shuichi replied back in a doubtful tone, "Sure you didn't."

"We have to pick him up?" Kokichi shrugged.

"He's old enough to get home by himself but we could ask him if he wants picking up."

Mitsuo is sixteen, they adopted him when he was nine.

Shuichi typed something into his phone and a few seconds later he received a text back, "He says that he's outside." As soon as he had finished reading the text, the door opened and the tall, slightly emo looking teenager walked through into the room. "Hey Dads."

Shuichi got up out of his chair to greet his son and Kokichi waved back, a little bit hungover still. "How you get home okay?"

He rolled his eyes, "Chill, I'm fine."

"How was it?"

"TV, babysitting, the normal stuff." Mitsuo answered, "I don't need a babysitter, I'm sixteen! Just leave me here next time."

"You'd probably have a party and wreck the house." Shuichi replied, "Plus, Kyoko and Makoto needed a babysitter anyway so it worked out for everyone."

Mitsuo rolled his eyes then looked over at his other dad who was face down on the table. "Are you hungover?"

Shuichi tried to intervene. "He drank a bit too much last night."

"Wedding went well?" Mitsuo asked.

"Yeah it did, they're finally married."

"Took them long enough." Mitsuo murmured jokingly, "Need any help with cases?"

"You can help if you want." Shuichi smiled back, walking back to the desk and opening his computer.

Mitsuo sat down next to his dad. Then Kokichi came over and sat next to them.

When Kokichi looked at them, he could see his husband and son. He could see his family.

Never in a million years did he ever think that he would ever have this kind of family but every night, he thanked the day him and Shuichi were Locked in that room.

"Love you."

They both looked up from the computer.

"Love you K."

"Love you dad."

The end.

Thank you all for reading this, you have been the best readers and leave the best comments which always make me laugh. It's my first OumaSai story and it means so much to me that you have read it too the end. 

I can't explain how much this means to me.

I'm releasing a new story when this chapter comes out ;) Which I hope that you'll all read. It's about if Shuichi had the chance to go back into the killing game after he had escaped and try and save everyone else's lives. It is an OumaSai (of course ;) I've been working on it for a while now and am really excited to see what you guys think of it. hopefully, you'll like it? I'll probably release the first 4/5 chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective, wakes up in a locker one day. He soon finds out he's at the Ultimate Academy for gifted juveniles with 15 ot...
184K 5.9K 15
Kokichi Ouma wants to end the killing game no matter what. Even if it means concealing his true emotions and pretending to be the mastermind, making...
203K 6.7K 31
Monokuma found the leader's unconscious body on the ground after Korekiyo's execution. He decided to make him a motive. And that's where everything w...
34.4K 722 24
(My friend came up with the amazing title) Detective Shuichi Saihara gets assigned the case of the Phantom thief. Him and his partner Kyoko are on t...