Bittercoated

Par Topaz_13Z

*COMPLETED BUT NOT EDITED* She was impossible for him. He was irresistible to her. Somewhere between a lie... Plus

To begin with...
I deserve a pleading sorry
Holy brother of banana
Freaking Bug on Freaking Hair
Louis Sounds Better, Always
Don't Wear Little Black Dress
Exhausted but Still Beautiful
Spanish Starbucks
We Need One Room Only, Not Two
Thanks For Being a Doctor
Scream Like An Explicit First Timer
Goodbye Sanity For Hours
I've a Boyfriend
Rich daddy kink
A lie is a lie
The name is Reen
My Boss Is Hotter Than Yours
Stop Right There Woman On Loose
I want you to tell me that
Go away before I hurt you
I'd Take You Home
Someone very British
Smell Like Rotten Pancakes
I'm nothing and...
She's mine
Sacrifice Lungs For You
Cutest Ghost I've Ever Seen
What About Us?
Lo Siento
Cappuccino Tonight?
Finally Fallen For the Beast
Tempting In a Cold Friday
Can I Love You Too?
Stop Me From Loving You
Making Love on The Beach
I Love You Unconditionally
My Cruelty Surprises Me
Bring My Baby To the World
Lose What's Not Yours
I Found It in You
I Belong To Louis
Back To My Home, Louis
I Should've Been a Lesbian
Wear Your Best Tears
You're Lesbian
Even God Couldn't Stop Me
But I Can't Cook Too

I'm not Reen, I'm coated as Oren

677 43 55
Par Topaz_13Z

Quesoftheday: Have you ever thought about how you wish to die (place, time, in presence of any person, way etc)? Don't hate me, feel free to tell me if the question was embarrassing.

“Mommyyy no prince is cominggg!” Fiona scowls, still sitting on the window, her long braid which I did on her hair a while ago hanging over her back gently.

I laugh closing my eyes and stand up from the bed, putting my laptop on a side. I throw my hair in a quick bun and walk towards Fiona. She jumps down on the floor and fixes her white frock immediately which was slightly wrinkled below her lower back due to sitting on the same position for a long time.

“Prince isn’t coming yet?” I kneel down in front of her and cross my arms around her neck. "Hmmm…..maybe Fiona needs to grow her hair more so that prince can reach her.” I pout and she doesn’t miss the chance to kiss it.

“Can we have ice crrreammm now?” She asks moving side to side in her place, showing me the small number of teeth she has.

I nod and pinch her cheeks softly before walking out of the room. I stop in the middle and look up to discover Oren standing in front of me.

“Hey, you didn’t go to office today?” I ask while making my way to the kitchen passing by her.

“No, it’s Sunday Reen.” She follows me to the kitchen and sits on a stool near the counter.

Oh. When you're jobless, everyday is Sunday so you've no idea when is the actual Sunday.

“Oh yeah I forgot.” I smile not looking at her, looking for the ice cream tubs in the fridge.

“Reen…………..I…………I’m sorry for that day. Actually……….”

“Oren!” I laugh closing the door of the fridge once the two big tubs are in my hand. “I’ve already forgot, so chill and don't remind me.”

“No actually……...Reen I broke up with James so I didn't realise, I was so bitter with you!”

I look at her widening my eyes and walk fast towards the counter, leaning against it beside her. “How? When? Why? I’m sorry Oren.” I coo looking at her and hug her, rocking both of us back and forth.

“When you were in New York with my boss. Things were not going good between us since I got this job. I’ve been so busy and he just…………….left.” She huffs, sniffling lightly.

“I can’t believe he just left you because of you not being able to give him much time because of your new job! Oh damn I’m so gonna throw him inside a trash!” I yell angrily throwing my fists in the air.

Seriously James did that? He is, well, was a nice guy and the understanding one between these two. Oren and James had been in a relationship since more than three years. We have always considered him as a family member and Oren mentioned they are going to move in together.

“That’s why I’m so down since the past few days so I got easily angry when you ignored. I still don’t know what to tell my boss as a lie behind the reason you’re not attending the party. You know him now a bit right? Once something is said, he doesn't accept any exception.” She sighs and stands up from the stool.

“Well, my story is I’ve lost the job I had but I’m earning from home by working as an online graphic designer for a company since a couple of days. I’m a beginner so they’re not paying me much but at least it’s a lot better than nothing.” I chuckle lightly taking two bowls and spoons out from the cupboard.

“How? When? Why? I’m sorry Reen.” My identical twin yells in surprise.

“Well it’s a long story with a longer history and a bit of mystery,” I smile tiredly turning around at her. “But the thing which is creeping me most is that………………..Derick………..he’s back.”

I see as a shade of nervousness starts to cover all the emotions present in her face. She tiptoes towards me slowly, not breaking the gaze.

“Is he back......... back in this area? His old house?” She nearly whispers fearfully.

“I don’t know. I’ve met him once only, the day I was coming back home after losing my job. I don’t know he’s living in the opposite house of ours or not, the house he used to live in. I don't wanna know, the thought of him living opposite of our house is nasty Oren.” I take a long breath looking down as I feel Oren’s hand caressing the cold skin of my arm lightly.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine, I'm fine.” I half smile looking at her, patting her shoulder lightly. "Even if I'm not, I'd be fine."

“Now give me a hug.” Oren pouts stretching her hands and I hug her tightly, squeezing her lightly which is literally squeezing my pain away.

She pushes me back gently when her phone starts ringing. She walks out of the kitchen after mouthing me that it’s her boss.

Boss, Louis, Louis Tomlinson, the man who has made me to stand on a thin string between hate and like. I know I can’t keep standing on this string forever but I don’t know which side to step in; He has made me confused.
I can’t deny that I have never felt so attacked by the gaze of a pair of eyes only. But I can’t also avoid the hate I have been purposely planting in my mind for him since I came back to London.

//

“Are you sure you’re going?” Bebe asks after zipping me up in the black dress hugging me right now.

I look at myself in the mirror once the dress is flawlessly clutched around me. I made sure it’s not too short like the last time in the dinner party in NYC, so it ends down my knees.

“Yeah because I feel sorry for Oren. She was expecting me to get ready even when she was just on the doorstep, just before leaving for the party. She’s already sad for her breakup and getting upset because of me would be the last cruel thing she would expect.” I tell while brushing the mascara against my thick eyelashes, not bothering to curl them up.

“Make sure you keep your pretty reckless mouth shut in front of your annoyingly attractive bitch baby!” Bebe winks playfully ticking her tongue against her teeth.

“Don’t teach me how to be a pretty little liar babe.” I chuckle taking the purse in my hand, shoving my phone inside it.

“But he makes you a bad liar isn’t it?” She smirks when I walk towards Fiona, making me frown at her truth hitters.

“Where’s Liam?” I gasp placing a kiss on sleeping Fiona’s forehead.

“Probably sleeping on the couch. I don’t know why you just can’t call only me when you want me to babysit Fiona!” She gasps when we walk together to the dining hall. “It’s easier to babysit one actual baby than two babies!”

I laugh looking at a sleeping Liam on the couch. His one leg is on it while the other one is hanging with the armrest. He’s hugging bubbah against his stomach like someone’s gonna take the love of his life from him. His lips slightly apart cutely while his soft snores starts filling the entire hall.

“Have fun with the big baby, Bebe Mommy!” I wink and then smirk sheepishly looking at her while earning a smack on my arm from her. "Ouch, it hurts when you workout everyday Bebe!"

Of course I know she has something for Liam but this idiot will never understand. I always tell her to ask him out for a date but she won’t. She keeps telling me that she has no feelings for him. As if she’s not the one who keeps staring at him during lunch when Liam chews lettuce grossly with his mouth open during lunch!

Duh? This is love! The entire world will know you’re in love but you won’t!

I shake my head and jerk away the thoughts of being the captain of a ship. A captain Jack Sparrow like me can’t run a ship. All I can do is to wreck a ship, I'm someone who’d never own a ship.

“Now go or you’ll be served the leftover bones for being late.” Bebe pushes me towards the door.

Though she has babysat Fiona for incalculable times, I don’t hesitate to remind her about Fiona’s food habit. Place Bubbah in her arms before she wakes up to avoid two hours of crying, play on some hard rock songs if she wants to listen to music and all the lights in her room should be turned off while she sleeps. She’s the first child I ever known who likes dark rooms because she has some weird obsession with ghosts.

My creepy child, says the creepier mother.

“Should I kick your ass up to the steering wheel or you’re leaving?” Bebe yells through her greeting teeth as I mouth her okey twice with dramatic fearful eyes.

I walk fast towards the car and put the address on the navigation bar before sliding inside. I play on the radio and immediately turn it off when only the cheesy voice of the advertiser fails to attract me. I put on some music instead and sing along with it swaying my hip gently on the seat.

I stop when the computerized voice in my phone tells me that I’m already here. I park the car and smile on my decision of putting my glass still on.
I find it hot when dramatic wide eyes are lined up with black eyeliner behind a big nerdy frame.

Another difference between me and Oren, she has a huge collection of lip products whereas I never put anything on my face besides eye liner and mascara. I tried to put some lip gloss or lipstick on my lips once or twice and always forget that you don't kiss or bite your own lips when you've lipstick on them.

I get out of the car hanging the purse over my shoulders and take a look of the big two storied house with a large round swimming pool in front of it. Obviously it's colred as off white. This man definitely has some huge obsession with this particular color.

Doesn’t it have to be black for a hot typical annoyingly attractive CEO like him? Me and the unrealistic stories which are ruining my life! I face palm myself when my mind doesn’t bother to imagine Louis in the swimming pool, swimming as his toned muscles flexes with each of his moves.

I take long steps towards the door which is already open. Heads, a lot of heads is all I can see. My face lightens up when I discover the very familiar blonde strands on one of those heads. I walk fast towards Ellie but a grip around my wrist makes me to stop.
I look at the hand which is around my wrist now.

28, on two fingers. Just one sign and I know whose face I’d discover looking above. My entire hand gets filled with goosebumps when I look above at his marine eyes.

His hair is not gently pushed back as always, the off white coat hanging over his straight shoulders perfectly. A few strands of hair has made its way gently down his forehead, curled up above his left eyebrow which is sending butterflies all over my body as if I’m planting flowers inside me. His hair looks curly and he looks differently beautiful with those small messed up waves bunching up above his forehead.

“How can you be so irresponsible Miss Oren Glena? Everyone is asking about my assistant here! You’re forty five minutes late and I don’t even know I should give up the idea of firing you tomorrow or not!” He whispers through his gritting teeth, not leaving the grip around my wrist.

No shit! Not again! Where the hell is my twin? He’s thinking I’m Oren.
My full wrist is wrapped around with his index finger and thumb only, how can someone be so strong with just two fingers!

“Mr Tomlinson I’m not…………………………”

“We’ll talk about this later! Now come with me, Mr. Peterson won’t stop talking about your speech in the international conference.” He tells making both of us walk towards the couches where some old people are sitting with glasses in their hands.

“Mr. Tomlinson you’ve to listen to me first that I’m not…………………………”

“Here is the young lady!” A heavy voice cuts me off and I discover the person in front of me is Mr. Peterson.

“Welcome soon to be CEO Miss Glena!”

I look at Louis helplessly but he gestures me to continue the conversation with his flaring nose.

Damn! This annoyingly attractive bitch is too hot to handle right now!

“Nice to meet you gentlemen! Sorry for making y’all feel the necessity of my presence in this lovely evening in Tomlinson residence.” I smile looking at everyone and then looking at Louis, earning a satisfied smirk from him.

He doesn’t know how to smile but he definitely knows how to express himself by thousand shades of smirk on his thin lips.

Once again, I’m not Reen, I'm coated as Oren.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 50K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
537K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
120K 19.6K 73
Welcome back to our next ishq series. A Royal love, with a bond signed since their birth, a treaty of peace between the two rivalry kingdoms which t...
157K 696 19
P1 Of Book Reviews Thank you for over 50k! --- If there are authors that don't exist or changed their names, I apologize. It is hard to find creators...