Bittercoated

By Topaz_13Z

*COMPLETED BUT NOT EDITED* She was impossible for him. He was irresistible to her. Somewhere between a lie... More

To begin with...
I deserve a pleading sorry
Holy brother of banana
Freaking Bug on Freaking Hair
Louis Sounds Better, Always
Don't Wear Little Black Dress
Exhausted but Still Beautiful
We Need One Room Only, Not Two
Thanks For Being a Doctor
Scream Like An Explicit First Timer
Goodbye Sanity For Hours
I've a Boyfriend
Rich daddy kink
A lie is a lie
I'm not Reen, I'm coated as Oren
The name is Reen
My Boss Is Hotter Than Yours
Stop Right There Woman On Loose
I want you to tell me that
Go away before I hurt you
I'd Take You Home
Someone very British
Smell Like Rotten Pancakes
I'm nothing and...
She's mine
Sacrifice Lungs For You
Cutest Ghost I've Ever Seen
What About Us?
Lo Siento
Cappuccino Tonight?
Finally Fallen For the Beast
Tempting In a Cold Friday
Can I Love You Too?
Stop Me From Loving You
Making Love on The Beach
I Love You Unconditionally
My Cruelty Surprises Me
Bring My Baby To the World
Lose What's Not Yours
I Found It in You
I Belong To Louis
Back To My Home, Louis
I Should've Been a Lesbian
Wear Your Best Tears
You're Lesbian
Even God Couldn't Stop Me
But I Can't Cook Too

Spanish Starbucks

870 53 129
By Topaz_13Z

Quesoftheday: Without mentioning, tell something to someone you've always wanted to tell. Let's just ease our mind today. ;)

“Louis Miss Hepburn is here and Mr. Moon would be sitting just across you.” I tell Louis looking at the long white table in front of us.

Wow! Interesting people with interesting names!

“Why my seat is just beside this lady? She’d keep looking at me like I’m the projector screen.” Louis scoffs looking down, caressing his index finger down his nose.

I look at the blonde lady waving his hands looking at Louis and then control my smile as I see Louis waving back as if he's saying goodbye to his enemy.

“All the best.” I whisper looking at Louis when everyone starts to take seat on their selective chairs, their name written on the cards on the table. Louis nods and sits beside Miss Hepburn. Louis was right, this old lady is nearly getting all over him like a banyan tree.

“Wish me luck my lucky charm!” I stop in the middle and look up, not failing to realize who it is by the thick voice.

“Calm down.” I blow some air out from my mouth dramatically watching Harry panting for air. “All the best Harry, you'd do great!” I tell smiling and then he walks away blowing me a kiss, followed by a wink.

At last the boring conference starts and I struggle several times to keep myself sitting straight on the chair. I chew gums, run fingers through my untangled hair, try to make a harmony as I tap my fingers in the air but nothing helps. At last I manage to plug in my earphones and hide the wires behind my long hair because we supposed to switch of our phones while in the conference.

I control myself from moving my hands or anything with the music and look at the speaker as if I’m the most attentive listener in this whole conference. Little does he know Bazzi is the one I’m listening to, not him.

Watchfully, I slowly unplug my earphones when Louis looks at me and gestures to put off my earphones, his eyes fill with anger. I stick up my tongue at him when he looks away. How the hell he even understood? The lady beside me even didn’t get what I was doing and he’s far away from me. I sit straight in my seat when it’s Louis’ term to deliver the speech. I show him a little thumbs up though I know he doesn’t need it or would like to see it, maybe.

“A lovely afternoon to all the respective people present here who……………………….” A big smile tugs in my lips when his intimate raspy voice echoes throughout the big hall.

I've never heard a voice like his, it's so soothing and seductive at the same time. How?

“And about maintaining the standard rather than…………………….” A high pitch squeak skips from my mouth as he moves to the next slide.

How this supposed to be in the slide?
I look around me covering my mouth and see everyone looking at me or Louis or just busy whispering with each other about what they have seen just now. I look at Louis and watch him embarrassed in the middle of this situation, his chest rising and falling heavily as his face slowly takes a red hue.

No, no! This conference is so important for Louis, it can’t be ruined by a single picture of me and Louis on the slide. Only God may know how this picture even appeared here.

Yes, it’s a picture of me and Louis. The picture itself speaks the actual time it was taken; when Louis and I were busy making the diagram in our hotel room. I’m sat beside him on the carpeted floor, all the papers shattered in front of us, a pen in my hand proves that it was when I was making a rough of the diagram and he’s looking at me. Oh shit it isn’t like how it looks like, we were working and how this picture was even snapped from such a close distance?

“Mr. Tomlinson how would you describe this picture about which you were talking about………..oh yeah! Maintaining the standard? Looks like you've some secret recipe!” Mr. Nicolson asks Louis putting a sarcastic half smile on his face.

“Mr. Nicolson I believe this is a mistake……………….”

“A premeditated mistake that I succeeded everyone to understand wrong.” I cut Louis off standing up from the chair, grabbing everyone’s attention to the real girl who they are gossiping about in the picture.

“Miss Glena you can’t speak………………..”

That blonde banyan tree tries to stop me but I see Harry cuts her off by putting his hand gently on her shoulder, nodding at her.

“I know very well that I’m not allowed to speak here until I’m fortunate enough to see my name written on cards in this long table but I believe I must allow myself now for a minute.” I smile sarcastically looking at her, surprising myself by my sudden overconfidence.

“The picture, shows a thing which is really important between you and the people who have been working with you. I haven’t worked with Mr. Tomlinson since a long but by the short span of time, the thing I’ve learned,” I stop for a moment and look at Louis, his sharp eyes over me. “That he has never considered me as his assistant, I was always called as his co-worker while being introduced. Others calls me his assistant but he, himself, never addressed me like that. Even I call him by his first name, without any prefix or suffix!” I smile looking at the people in front of me rowed on both of the sides of the table.

“Co-worker? How similar it sounds to the word cooperative right? Yes, that’s one of the main keys behind the success of this company. Neither Mr. Tomlinson told me to prepare all the papers by myself considering that his assistant can struggle all alone, nor did he hesitate to ask for my help when needed.” I stop clicking my stilettos against the floor and stand beside Louis crossing my arms.

“But that isn’t the way you present this.”

I look at the person knowing exactly on whom to throw up my words on.

“But of course it is the best way to present that how concentrated some of us became when this picture came out when some of our minds were somewhere else when Mr. Tomlinson was presenting the other things. This reflects that how some of us are more concentrated on the competitor instead of the competition.” I smile widely looking at the blonde banyan tree.

“That’s what I was talking about………….” I take a second to look at Louis, “A premeditated mistake that I succeeded everyone to understand wrong."

“Well thanks to everyone present here who considered my unscheduled speech. In a nutshell, my only watchword was to pass you the secret of our success. Be cooperative with everyone who’s not present with you on this table and don’t get too concentrated on your competitor rather than your competition. Thank you.” Sticking up my hands together, I smile and then simply walk out of the hall.

//

“Niall told me how you guys kinda hooked up in his first conference here.” I giggle looking at Ellie who has managed to run out of the boring conference room before I did.

“Oh man he tells the story to everyone which is embarrassing to hear sometimes!” She tells shoving the whole muffin in her mouth. “Believe me if they were not having some of the best food in this conference, I would’ve never come here to accompany my boyfriend, well fiancé.” She tells rolling her eyes, causing me to get surprised with her last word.

“Wow you two are………”

She cuts me off and grabs my hand, leading it to her stomach as she places it right in the middle.

“I got to know I’m growing a little Niall inside my stomach the day he proposed me, one month ago.” She tilts up my chin to close the big O in my mouth and continues. “When he asked me if I wanna marry him, I simply fainted before answering. Then we ended up in the hospital knowing this.”

“Well I hope the baby doesn’t pop out just before you’re repeating back I do.” I laugh keeping my drink beside on the counter.

“No we’re planning the wedding earlier.” Ellie chuckles and we both turn around hearing footsteps.

My smile fades away when I see Louis in the crowd which has just started coming out from the conference hall. I see him talking about something with Niall. By their gestures I realize that Niall is requesting something to Louis but Louis isn’t accepting.

“Heyyy!” Niall and Louis comes near us and Niall wraps Ellie in a big hug, pecking her lips quickly.

“I’m so captivated with your speech! I want Louis to fire you so that I can hire you!” Niall tells hugging me for a moment. “Louis is very lucky to have you as his assistant……..oops coworker.” Niall winks looking at me and I smile.

“We need to go.” Louis makes us all to look at him and I find his eyes only on me, dark eyes I must add.

“I’m going to visit you and Zayn soon in London mate. I miss us altogether drinking off our life.” Niall coos hugging Louis.

“I’d call you later. Oren, let's go.” Louis tells looking at Niall and then starts walking towards the main entrance.

“You should go before Louis gives the paps another chance to create headlines about him and his assistant, as they always do.” Ellie giggles and wraps me in her arms.

“It was nice to meet you Ellie and I believe we'd meet soon, bye.” I kiss her cheeks before clicking my heels towards Louis.

I silently follow him to his car and don’t forget to tie the seatbelts. His concrete expression and silence, not a good combination to keep the seatbelt untied.

The ride starts and I keep my sight out of the window, praying to God that there’s no traffic jam so that we can reach to our hotel quickly, safely snd without being murdered too.

We both get out of the car and manage to reach our room with the same silence hovering us.

“I told you to revise the thing at night because I had something else to do and I trusted you, which now I think I shouldn't have.” I stop in the middle of walking fast to my room hearing the cold stone voice behind me.

I turn around slowly and discover Louis as I’ve never seen him before. His coat is lying down on the carpet messily beside him, his white button up’s sleeve is rolled up on his elbows, making me to gasp realizing the fact for the first time that he has tattoos on his hands. Not only hands, I manage to find out the black ink on his chest right down his collarbone because of his unbuttoned shirt, for the first time ever since now.

He looks down and runs all of his fingers in his hair, taking steps towards me until my back touches the wall.

“I forgot Louis, I'm sorry.” I manage to whisper looking at his eyes. “May I ask if that's the thing which is making you sexy………I mean angry?” I make myself more nervous by uttering some wrong word in this wrong situation.

Why all my neurons gets turned off when my nervousness is turned on? It's really inappropriate of me to shoot him with logic when he's angry. Damn I'm such a mess!

“When the hell did you snap this picture?” He yells wrinkling his face.

“Why the hell I would snap the picture and how the hell I’d manage to do so when both of my hands were on the table?” I slowly tell, making him to widen his eyes.

“You wanna say I took that picture for God’s sake?”

“Because you’re saying I’ve taken it for Jesus’ sake.” I forcefully make my voice sound calm.

“I know you’ve managed it today but you know that this picture would become the headline of thousands of newspapers and magazines tomorrow?” He yells throwing his fist in the air.

“People will talk for some days and then they’ll stop when they’ll find another picture like this. So don’t get hyped because of temporary things in your temporary life Louis. I was in the picture too and I’m concerned about my rumors not less than you. I’m not famous doesn’t mean I don’t live in a society where people are judged.” I yell back tiredly looking at him.

“I'm hurt and extremely shameful Louis. I take all the blame myself that I forgot to recheck it because it's a big thing for you and I ruined it. But I’ll just go to Starbucks now, drink a cup of coffee to ease my mind and shove away everything I had in the conference hall with the plastic cup in the trash. I want to help you to get over it too but I know I won't be able to do so, I'm not worth it.” I smile sarcastically. And then turn around, taking my steps inside the room.

“Pack your luggage, I’m coming with you to Starbucks.”

I stop just in front of the door and turn around to look at Louis.

“Are you serious you're coming with me?" I ask him to make it easier for me to believe him. "But why do I have to pack my luggage to go to Starbucks?” I ask confusingly looking at him, tilting my head on a side.

“Because………….” He sighs and comes closer to me, “We’re flying to a Spanish Starbucks, to ease mind, our mind.” He sighs looking at me over his shoulders before turning around, picking his coat from the floor as he enters inside his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 19.6K 73
Welcome back to our next ishq series. A Royal love, with a bond signed since their birth, a treaty of peace between the two rivalry kingdoms which t...
1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...