firefly; //h2ovanoss

Von mochamlady

// The room was dimly lit, the air cool and smelled lightly of vanilla. The blinds were pulled over the windo... Mehr

info;

35 5 11
Von mochamlady

//

The room was dimly lit, the air cool and smelled lightly of vanilla. The blinds were pulled over the window, letting a tiny bit of the dark blue from the outside stain in. There were fairy lights decorated around the bed and on the machinery connected to it. A faint beeping was heard, steady and strong. Blankets were a mess on the bed, covering a pale boy with sullen cobalt blue eyes and messy dark hair.

The boy smiled lightly, though he looked like it pained him to do so, as the beeping faltered for a second. Evan thought it was the most beautiful sight he's ever seen.

//

In which Jonathan is in the hospital after a bad car crash, and Evan meets him for the first time.

//

I currently have just about no plot for this story, nor any idea how long it will be, so uploads might take a while, but once I get that good plot, they should start going.

Also, 0MrBrightside0, I'm calling you out. The more I upload, the more you gotta upload, or at least attempt to progress your damb awesome stories.

//<3//

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
72.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...