STARSTRUCK | WDW

By averyyyjack

What happens when Skylar bumps into each of the WDW boys in different places and at different times...? More

STARSTRUCK
1 | Taking You
3 | Invitation
4 | We The Party
5 | These Girls pt 1
6 | These Girls pt 2
7 | Just To See You Smile
INVITATION TOUR
8 | Never Know
9 | Turn It Off
10 | Why Don't We Just
11 | Runner
12 | M.I.A
13 | I Won't Let You Down
14 | On My Way
15 | Something Different
16 | Air Of The Night
17 | Not A Love Song
18 | Hello pt 1
19 | Hello pt 2
20 | Hasta Luego pt 1
21 | Hasta Luego pt 2
22 | The Way I Am pt 1
23 | The Way I Am pt 2
24 | Tell Me
25 | Watch Me
26 | ICY GIRL
27 | Nervous
28 | Mutual
29 | I Like It
30 | Hooked pt 1
31 | Hooked pt 2
32 | Tell Me a Lie
33 | Talk
34 | Dangerous pt 1
35 | Dangerous pt 2
36 | No Brainer
37 | In Too Deep
37 | Friends
38 | Falling

2 | Nobody Gotta Know

1.1K 28 20
By averyyyjack

{Friday}

I've been crushin on ya all night

Skylar

Ashleigh and I got up from our seats and walked out of the theater.

"Well. What now? How are we going to find them?" Ashleigh asked and shoved a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Uhhhh.

"I have an idea. Wait here." I told her.

She just stood still eating handfuls of popcorn.

Typical.

I walked over to the lady who checked our tickets. She was just on her phone scrolling through... Instagram?

"Hey, excuse me?" I tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped.

"Holy jebeers nuts! You scared me!" She took in a deep breath. "Uhm, what can I help you with darling?"

"Soo our tickets got mixed up with someone elses earlier and we didn't realize it until the show started. We weren't planning on seeing Dunkirt, we were wanting to see Wonder Woman and..." She cut me off.

"Oh, did you mix them up with 2 guys... Both probably your age, one with bright blue eyes, the other with dark brown hair?"

How the hell....

"Uhm, actually, yeah... How did you know?"

"They came over to me about five minutes ago and said they got their tickets messed up, they said they wanted to see Dunkirt, not Wonder Woman. Anyway, just hand me the tickets you have. I'll write a note on it so you can go see Wonder Woman."

I handed our tickets to her. She scribbled something on both of them and handed them back.

"There you go, it's in theater 1, now you two go enjoy your movie!"

"Thank you so much!"

I walked over to Ashleigh, who now already ate half of the popcorn bucket already. Geez.

I explained to her what happened. She made a few comments and wiggled her eyebrow when Daniel was brought up.

God. His eyes, I'd be able to just stare into them all day and never get bored.

Woah, snap out of it. A guy that good looking, most likely already has a girlfriend. Probably a model freaking gorgeous girlfriend too.

Ugh. In my dreams. Not like I'll ever see him again anyways.

We then walked to theater 1 and enjoyed our movie.

•●•●•

"Damnnn that was a really good!! Gal Gadot is so pretty!" Ashleigh said as we walked out of the theater.

"I know right!"

"Shit! Jonah! Stop pushing me!" Yelled some guy behind us causing Ashleigh and I to look back.

And before I knew it, I was on the floor.

"Oh what the hell." I said dazed.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Im so sorry! I... Wait... Skylar?" Said a familiar voice.

I looked up. My eyes got caught in those familiar ocean blue eyes.

"Daniel?"

"Wait, you know her Dani? That's so weird." I looked up and saw a tall, dark brown haired boy above me. I recognized him from earlier, he was they guy that was walking towards Daniel by the ticket line.

Daniel got up and held a hand out to help me get up.

"Yeah Jonah." Daniel glared at him.

Jonah coughed.

"She's the one we swapped tickets by accident." Daniel chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah." I giggled. "Ashleigh and I were pretty confused when the screen read Dunkirt."

Cough. Cough.

"Oh right, sorry, Skylar this is Jonah." Daniel said pointing at Jonah and then to me.

I gave him my hand to shake, but...

"I'm more of a hugger." He said and gave me a big hug.

"Nice to meet ya Jonah." I giggled as we pulled away.

"Daniel and Jonah, this is Ashleigh." I said pointed towards her.

She bowed like a princess and we all laughed. Then they exchanged hugs.

"Well I guess it must be fate since we've ran into each other twice now in the past couple hours." Daniel said smiling.

"I guess so." I giggled. Shit. My cheeks are getting warm, and fast.

"I guess that means that you guys should exchange numbers!" Jonah clapped his hands together once.

"I agree!" Ashleigh nodded.

We exchanged numbers and I looked at Daniel. He was blushing, but I probably already was too.

"Anyway, we gotta get going, maybe we can hangout together sometime?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah of course!" Ashleigh and I said at the same time.

"Okay, we'll catch you guys later! See ya!" Jonah said and waved goodbye.

Daniel

We walked out of the doors and walked to the car. Jonah got into the drivers seat and I got in the passenger side.

"Seriously Jonah?" I said putting my face into my hands.

"Hey, I did you a favor!" He said starting the car.

"By pushing me into her? I looked like a complete idiot." I shook my head.

"What? It's not like you were gonna go and talk to her. Would you rather have had me go up to her and said 'Hey, you see my friend back there? Yeah he's too afraid to talk to you, so he sent me over here to get your number for him.'?" He asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Okay okay, fine, you have a point." I looked out the window staring back at the theater.

"See. I mean Nobody Gotta Know that I pushed you on purpose." He looked over at me and winked.

Wow that was bad, like really bad.

"Anyway, we gotta hurry, our little chat with Skylar and Ashleigh is gonna make us late." Jonah said and pressed on the gas a little harder.

•●•●•

"You guys are late!" Yelled Zach from the living room.

When we walked through the kitchen and into the living room, Zach and Jack were sitting on one of the couches. Corbyn laying on an exercise ball flat on his stomach between the couches as they were all staring at Jonah and I. We both took a seat on the other couch that faced the couch Jack and Zach were sitting on.

"Ahem? Care to explain?" Corbyn asked.

"We just got delayed, it's fi..." I began to say.

"It was because of a hot girl." Jonah butted in.

"Ooooooo!" Zach, Jack and Corbyn all said in unison staring at me waiting for me to say something back.

"Yeah don't worry, I got her number, that's all." I said, my cheeks getting hot.

Great, of course, but how could you blame me for blushing? She's gorgeous.

"He's blushing!" Said Zach.

"Zach, you can't say that buddy. You're like always blushing." Jack said and patted Zach on the back as Zach sighed.

"Anyway, back to business. I have important news!" Corbyn shrieked. "Trust Fund Baby hit #1!"

"Ayyyyy!"

"Woooot woot!"

"Hell yeah baby!"

We all cheered and posted on social media thanking all of our fans.

Then I decided to text Skylar. I went to my contacts and looked for Skylar. She put her name in my phone as 'Sky😊'.

Skylar

BUZZ

Daniel🙂

Hey, it's Daniel! Are you doing anything tomorrow night by any chance? :)

"Oh my god! Ash he texted me!"

"Ooo! What did he say?"

"He asked if I'm doing anything tomorrow... night... well shoot."

"Oh no." Ashleigh said bummed.

"Don't worry, I'll let him know that I can't tomorrow, my best friend always comes before guys!"

Ashleigh looked up and smiled.

"You're seriously the best!" She gave me a hug.

"Oh, Daniel, I need to text him back."

"Make him wait a couple more minutes. You want to act like you're playing hard to get."

Hey!! I wish I could hangout, but I already made plans with Ash :(

Oop, too late.

Ash?

Ash aka Ashleigh, sorry😂

Ohhh, I was worried that you had a boyfriend😂 lets hangout another time?

Nope, I'm single and probably always will be 😂 and yes please! I wish I could hang out with you tomorrow night, definitely would be funner than going on a blind date :/

A blind date? Sounds fun!

Totally, I get to hangout with someone I don't even know while Ash hangs out with her crush. So much fun!

I could hear the sarcasm through the phone😂 so how about Monday?

We texted throughout the rest of the night. We agreed to hangout Monday at 1 pm to go bowling. Well is it a hangout or a date? Idk I'll guess we'll see.

2.15.18

edited: 7.18.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 23.7K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
88.9K 1.8K 34
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...
838K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
989K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...