Give me attention

By dameleo

everyone show his love in a different way. and Jaehwan wish Wonshik could pay more attention on him. More

Note

๐Ÿญ

165 16 9
By dameleo

"I'm going out! Taekwoon made reservations at a restaurant for dinner. Don't do stupid things kids!

Hakyeon smiled to Jaehwan and ruffled his hair before taking his coat. He saw the look of disappointment in his eyes and he knew why. Hakyeon knows everything.
"Don't worry, he probably just forgot what day it is today, you know how much he zones out, I'm pretty sure he forgets his birthday too."

"But hyung, this is the second time he forgot."

"I'm sorry Jaehwan. I do have to go, Taekwoon is waiting for me outside. You should play with Hongbin or Hyuk while waiting for Wonshik, I told him not to work too late today. Have fun!

Jaehwan sighed as Hakyeon closed the door behind him. Playing games wasn't fun at all, Hongbin always wins and Hyuk always cheats. He came back to the living room and sat on the sofa, trying to distract himself by watching drama. But it only reminded him the sad reality. Upset by the romance playing on the tv, he took the remote and changed the channel. Watching the Olympic winter sports as a distraction instead.  But soon, his thoughts came back to Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

He will never admit it, but he was jealous and envied them a lot. Taekwoon was really romantic and caring. Him and their leader have been dating for 5 years now. The knew each other even before their debut and loved each other for a long time. Taekwoon was really caring toward his boyfriend (the other members called him 'his fiancé' to tease him) and always made sure he was okay, always giving him some cute gift. Really simple things, but it was from the heart and Hakyeon knew it. Sometimes it was a rose, sometimes chocolates, sometimes just banana milk. And for Valentine's day, Taekwoon NEVER failed to do something special with Hakyeon. For this day, he always did his best and put all his effort.

But Wonshik wasn't like that.

Wonshik and Jaehwan have been dating each other for 2 years. Jaehwan really loves Wonshik. He was always kind, clingy and soft with him. He even made him a song. Sure, he was showing his love for Jaehwan. But he was always busy, always working. He barely came back to the dorm to sleep. Of course the other members were there, but despite that, Jaehwan felt lonely. Friends aren't the same thing as lovers... And especially during Valentine's day.

Jaehwan finally decided to get up and see what Hyuk and Hongbin were doing. Those two have been dating for 5 years, but it was a cute and innocent relationship. They were still really shy, and even kissing was a huge gap to pass. Most of the time, they were just holding hands and cuddling on the sofa. But for Valentine's day, Jaehwan thinks that they might be doing something special. He knew that Hongbin wasn't especially romantic. He really hates fluff and romance and he expresses his love by his actions. Hyuk was the same. But for this day, they should be doing something special, right? After all it was lover's day!

But he was surprised when he entered Hongbin's room. Finding both of them playing games intensely. They didn't even notice their hyung coming into their room until Hyuk lost the game on a row and let out a frustrated scream.

"Ya, Kong! That's not fair! You told me that you'd let me win! You're a liar!"

"Sorry Hyogi, I swear I tried to loose but I'm just too good. Oh, Jaehwan hyung what's up?" The two finally noticed their hyung who was watching them, confused.

"You two. You're playing games?" Hongbin raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Wow, Hyung is really smart!"

Jaehwan rolled his eyes and pouted. "Don't make fun of me! I mean. It's Valentine's day, why are you doing that?"

Hyuk and Hongbin stared at each other, and shrugged their shoulders. "Uhh. I don't know, because we like it? Did you expect us to do disgusting things like giving each other roses or chocolates?"

"Yeah, Hongbin's right. Plus, what we do as a couple isn't your business. What about YOU? Where is Wonshik?"

Jaehwan bit his lips, irritated. "Fine. I'll leave you two alone in your shitty "date". You two are such losers, seriously."

And before any of the two could say anything, he left the room slamming the door behind him. He came back to his own room and threw himself on the bed. He laid there for a while, trying to take a nap. He really didn't want to think about anything else.

He suddenly woke up when he heard a key open the door. He ran a hand in his hair , and smiled to himself. Wonshik was back, maybe he had a surprise? He went to the living room to find his lover who looked exhausted. But as soon as he saw his boyfriend, his expression changed and a wide smile was across his face. He took him in his arms and kissed him hungrily. Jaehwan answered to the kiss until they were out of breath. He rested his chin against Wonshik's shoulder before asking:

"So... Are we going somewhere?"

Silence.

"What?"

Jaehwan took few steps back, and furrowed his brows.

"Wonshik. You didn't plan anything? At all?"

'Wait, what are you talking about?"

"Do you even know what day it is?" Jaehwan started to get angry. He really forgot? How could he??? It was the most important day of the year!

"It's... Wednesday?"

"Try again." Jaehwan crossed his arms in his chest. Wonshik gulped. Jaehwan was angry, and it's never a great thing. He was still really cute but it was annoying cause when Jaehwan was angry he wouldn't let him kiss or even hug him.

"We are... The 14th February?"

"Aaaand?"

"Uuh... Tomorrow is my birthday?"

"Oh my God Kim Wonshik you are really stupid, why am I even dating you?"

Suddenly feeling really upset, he turned his back while grabbing his coat and left the dorm. He really need air.

Wonshik was standing there, having no clue about what just happened. What the fuck?

Hongbin found him in the same position Jaehwan left him, ten minutes later.

"Uhm... Wonshik? You okay? You had a fight with Jaehwan hyung right?"

The rapper then came back to reality, and turned his head toward his friend.

"I... Don't get it... Why is Jyani angry? Did I do something wrong?"

"The question is... What you DIDN'T do..."

Wonshik was even more confused. Hongbin saw it, and sighed.

"Wonshik, we need to talk. Come here."

They sat on the sofa, and Hongbin could see that his friend was not only confused but also sad. He hates when he's like this.

"Listen. I think... WE think that you're too much into your own word. It took you a long time to finally confess to Jaehwan hyung because you were too focused on your work. But now it's even worse. You love him and we all know that. The way you look at him and the sound you too make during the ni-"

"Okay okay get to the point."

"Well, you see Jaehwan hung is someone who NEEDS attention. Don't you see how much he tries to get your attention by acting cute and being loud? Even when sometimes he hugs Hakyeon hyung to make you jealous?"

Wonshik widened his eyes.

"Really??? He did that??"

"See, you're really not paying attention at all! Anyway, the thing that made him explode today... Is that today is Valentine's day..."

"Yeah, and?"

"You still don't get it? No wonder Jaehwan hyung lost his temper! Now I wonder how he can be so patient with you. IT'S FUCKING LOVER'S DAY TODAY !

"But... I don't need a special say to say that I love him... He knows that I love him, right?"

"God I don't know if you're just too innocent or really stupid. Even if for you this day is stupid, and yeah I'm agree with you, that's really useless but Jaehwan hyung was expecting a lot. He really thought you would do something special. Wonshik you really need to get out of your own world and start focusing on Jaehwan, or you'll loose him!"

Wonshik stayed quiet for few seconds. He really didn't know that Jaehwan was expecting something special for today. He blames himself mentally. Why does Hongbin know him better than him? He's his boyfriend and he didn't even know that. He really doesn't deserve Jaehwan.

"Ya, don't cry dumbass!"

"I'm... I'm not crying!"

"I know you, you're about to cry. That's okay, you're just really... Involved into your work, and obviously he can't ask you to choose himself or your work because he know that you can't. So... You should find him and talk to him."

Jaehwan was crying, sitting on a bench, in quiet and deserted park. It was cold, and to be honest he started to regret leaving the dorm so quickly.

Wonshik was an idiot. Why did he fall in love with such a stupid man?

Suddenly, he felt something arm around his neck. He turned his face to see Wonshik, who was tying a scarf around his neck.

"Jyani you can't catch a cold, you're our vocalist..."

Jaehwan couldn't say anything. He was still crying, and despite Wonshik being a idiot, he was still so madly in love with him. He was still so caring with him, even if Jaehwan told him that he was stupid. Wonshik was never mad at Jaehwan. He always forgives him for everything and always puts the blame on himself. But the vocalist just realized that now.

"Jyani... I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I should be more careful, pay more attention to you. I'm such a bad boyfriend... Do you... Do you hate me?"

Jaehwan smiled softly, and took Ravi's hands. They were warm , and big. He immediately felt secure, and couldn't help but pull him into an embrace.

"How can I be mad at you? You're too cute!"

"Ya, that's my line!"

Jaehwan chuckled, while Wonshik was rubbing his back.

"I'm.. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm the hyung, but I acted so childishly for a really not important thing..."

"But this is important for you! I'm so sorry. I swear, I'll make more effort to spend more time with you!"

"That's okay.. But... About that... I'm cold... And your studio isn't far...and there isn't much privacy in the dorm..."

Wonshik blushed.

"Oh. So you want to do..."

"Yeah, dumbass. Give me some attention!"

"I'll give you all the attention you deserve tonight..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 30.8K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
141K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...