Monster

By dhoomie_oye

He was practically a monster. A monster who made me cold hearted. A monster who cared for me, who loved me, b... More

Ch.1 - 10 minutes.
Ch.2 - Just saying.
Ch.3 - Going Out.
Ch.5 - Stay.
Ch.6 - Sorry?
Ch.7 - What Just Happened.
Ch.8 - Not Well.
Ch.9 - Losing Her?
Ch.10 - Sneak Peek
Ch.10 - Remind Me Maybe.
Ch.11 - Divorce Her.
Ch.12 - Closer To Peace.
Ch.13 - Is He Okay?
Ch.14 - My Peace
Ch.15 - Guilt Ridden.
Ch.16 - Let Me.
Friends?
One Chance?
My Monster
Shocking Decision.
I Married Her.
Happiness Is Back?
The Phone Call.
Little Moments Together.
Lose You.
Feelings.
Our Ever After.

Ch.4 - Compliments?

9.2K 342 3
By dhoomie_oye

Asalamoalaikum :)

New update here!

Happy reading :)

______________________________

CHAPTER FOUR

What did he just say?

I stood still till I heard him chuckle and coming towards me. His movements made me shiver, my fingers started shaking. This is not so good. He agreed?

I can't let this happen, please Allah, save me.

Is he even serious?

All of my fears coming alive, my shiver increased and I felt my knees going jelly till I realised he's right beside me, staring my face with a smirk on it.

"For a second I thought to take my compliment back, but nah, I can't. How selfish of me calling a b*tch nice! Nevermind, still. You do not look that bad." he said and left. I could sense his voice was full of lust!

"Ab ao gi ya khench kay le kar aon?" (Coming or I should drag you till here) and I just nodded my head. Opening the back door of the car, I sat down when he looked at me frowning hard, his expressions stiffened.

"I'm not your driver, come at the front. And for your information, we're going to my office party, my boss called me there, your very own cousin brother, or can I say your lover invited everyone with their dear wives, and there was no way I would've attended it without you. I'm not that cruel, I'll let you see your lover for once." he said and I remained quite, without saying anything I went out of the car and sat at the front, buckling my seat belt and curled myself into me.

The ride was quite, both of us were quite but one thing was common, his smirk. The smirk that made him look no less than a monster. Reaching there, without a moment delay I went out of the car and he did the same.

"Saba, stay with me. Don't even dare to go anywhere else." he said coming by my side and held my hand in his. His grip was not that tight like it's usually is and he came in front of smiling. "Be like a good girl."

I just nodded with my head low, not wanting to have a look at him. His grip tightened and we walked inside to this decorated hall. Hundreds of people were here along with their wives, all dressed up.

"Attention please, announcement here, I'm handing over the mike to Mr. Ibrahim Kashif, have fun everyone." I heard someone announcing while Shehryaar left my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close to him, tightly.

I felt his grip tightening around me and his face muscles stiffening with every word Ibrahim was saying.

"Good evening my gentleman with their ladies, I would like to thank you all for coming here, and special thanks to the ladies. Well, I know what you guys must be wondering why I called you all in such a hurry. Actually, Alhamdulillah Mr. Kamal agreed for the deal with our company, so we decided to have a little fun. Gather on to your partners now we're gonna have real fun."

My suddenly met Shehryaar and his face was already turned to me, frowning for what fun is he talking about.

"Music." Ibrahim screamed and soft music started playing. He signalled something to someone and the lights went dim in the hall while all the partners started dancing. I was just looking around at the couples while Shehryaar's hand was still around my waist. Out of a sudden he pulled away his arm away and extended his hand towards me.

Meri bechainiyon ko chain mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

I nervously gave my hand to him as people were noticing us and there was no way I could say no.

Mere deewanepan ko sabr mil jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

He took hold of my arms and put them around his neck while held my waist with both of his hands on the sides.

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na aankhon se
bheega bheega pyaar beh jaata hai

Meri tanhaiyon ko noor mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Our feet started moving, in sync. Our deep breaths in a sync. I looked up and met his eyes, his face expressions were serious, his body stiffened and I looked away. I could feel he wasn't looking away he was looking at me, staring me.

Main raat-din ye duaa karun
Tere liye main jiyun marun
Chaaron pehar tujhe dekha karun
Mera jahan ye tujhpe fanaa karun

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na honthon pe tera ehsaas
Reh jaata hai

I wasn't able to face him, feel him around me but still I dared myself to look up and our eyes met again.

Mere har raaste ko manzil mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

I unwrapped my arms from his neck and grabbed the collar of his blazer. His grip tightened around me but gently and he pulled me into him. I wasn't able to face him, I couldn't face him, the words he used for me and now this moment, this will also not last long. It's all a fake act. I know. I just so know.

Berang hawayein mujhe naa jaane
De gayi sadaa kyun abhi abhi
Hai sarfaroshi ye aashiqui bhi
Jaayegi jaan meri isme kabhi

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na har lamha teri daastaan
keh jaata hai

"Aj tum waqai bohat achi lag rahi ho." I heard his him say.

How good can he be at faking things? Why can't I fake. This might be the first time we're so close to each other. I just closed my eyes when he spin me around and I lost my balance of his sudden act, getting my support from Shehryaar's collar and his arms around my waist, he saved me from stumbling and my eyes met his dark ones. There was something else too in those eyes, I couldn't comprehend.

Meri har ik tadap ko sukoon mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

The song ended but we were still in each other arms. I stood straight and he started moving his feet again with my arms again wrapped around his neck.

"Shehryaar?" I called him, my voice shaking. "Hmm?" he hummed still looking into my eyes.

"The song's finished Shehryaar." I noticed the couples around us stopped while we were still dancing. They all were looking at us, gawking in aw. My body started shivering when Shehryaar's hand moved up to my back from the waist and he hugged me tight.

I didn't knew how to respond, I was shocked can definitely be an understatement. I was hell shocked still can't justify with my feelings. What's going in his mind? My eyes wide and I gasped a little too.

Resting his face on my shoulder, he gulped before fully digging his face in my neck and I felt his tears. His arms still around me. What's even happening here?

"Please hug me." I heard his low whisper and without wasting any second, I tightened my arms which were wrapped around his neck.

All of a sudden, I heard claps. Slow claps, I looked around watching what had happened, I saw all of them watching towards us, I frowned a little but what draws my attention more is his condition.

"Are you okay?" No reply.

"Shehryaar" a whisper scream left my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 18.4K 79
Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far and wide queue of hot guys drooling over...
406 69 7
"You kissed me in front of thousands of people today" I yelled when he smirked and removed his blazer and said "Do not be mistaken darling, it meant...
2.2K 134 12
"Saalon saal beet gaye... par ab bhi uski yaad aati hai...uski baatein tadpaati hai... uske saath guzaare lamhe aankhon ke saamne ab bhi zinda hain...
67.9K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...