Be Mine ( Reylo AU)

Od DisneyGirl22

Nothing is as cheesy and Cliché as Valentines day, so here are short-ish stories to add to your day. *** Disc... Více

Belle of the Ball

199 10 2
Od DisneyGirl22

Rey groaned by being woke from her alarm going off, turning to her side where her bedstand was she swiped it to snooze ."Five more minutes " she mumbled and went back to sleep, when she woke a little while later the sun was peering through her window. Her neck shot to the clock on her wall that read 7:05, she yelped and chucked the covers off and ran to the bathroom. She had her toothbrush in her mouth and toothpaste foam all over her lips, while desperately trying to put on her pants.

Throwing her hair up in any hairstyle and throwing on any kind of tee-shirt, while slipping on her boots. In all honesty she didn't care at the moment what she looked like. Unplugging her phone and grabbing her bag, she didn't bother using the stairs and slid down the ramp instead. In a swift motion she grabbed the box of coco puffs of the top of the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of milk, she looked at the kitchen clock 7:25. Sighing she dumped as much cereal she could fit in her mouth and poured milk over. Before leaving she shoved a bottle of water in her bag, grabbed her keys from the bowl, threw on her beige helmet and started the engine to her rusted orange scooter.

Rey arrived at the school's parking lot just right when the final bell rang. Inside she got a tardy pass from the front office and made her way to her chemistry class. When she open the door all eyes were on her, she put her head down to avoid the burning stares.

After her first hour was over, she made her way over to her locker. Then she felt two pairs of arms wrap around her.

" Hey guys "

" you look like you need a hug " Finn said.

" A really big hug " Poe added.

Rey rolled her eyes and patted their arms, until they released their restraint on her. She grabbed the rest of the notebooks and was about to leave, until Finn and Poe blocked her path. Before she could speak. Finn yelled.

" What the hell are you wearing! "

" Ugh that top does not go with those jeans and those boots don't go with....what ever you were going for" Poe said while studying her outfit.

" Your hair needs work and you have toothpaste on your pants...Oh honey that is a definite no go ."

" Why don't I just wear a sign that says To ugly to live " Rey replied sarcastically . "Okay look I ran late this morning and I didn't bother putting effort into anything."

" Don't worry girl we got everything under control...by the way what's you're second hour?"

" Peer tutoring. But"

" Perfect ! "

" Maestro lead the way. " Finn said

Poe nodded and the three headed off to the dressing room. They were met by Rose who worked at sound and lighting for theatre, while Poe worked as costume designer and stylist and Finn was the hair and makeup artist.

Sitting Rey down they disappeared be hide the curtain and came out with a full make up kit and whole new outfit. After a solid twenty minutes of playing Project Runway and Finn and Poe gave their nod of approval. To be honest Rey loved the make over they gave her.

" Wait and see what we have planned for your look for the Valentines dance" Finn said excitedly.

Rey quietly looked away and mumbled " I'm not going."

Both guys went wide eye and yelled " Why ? "

" Because Plutt told me to work tomorrow night and I tried asking for the night off and he said no, because he's going to poker and I have to run the place by myself...but hey you guys will slay for tomorrow night."

" Peanut all you ever do is work, you have a 4.0 average and you never have any time for yourself anymore." Finn stated

" You're going no matter what ."

" What about Plutt ? "

" Leave to us honey we got this covered. " Poe said while cracking his knuckles.

" That's sweet of you guys but it's impossible...No don't worry about me you guys go and have a good time. I got to get to class. See you guys at lunch."

When she left the Room she looked down at her phone to respond to the message from Jessika and didn't see in front of her. Next thing she knew she bopped heads with someone and was flat on her butt. Rubbing her forehead and was about to tell off the person until her hazel doe eyes were met with a pair of beautiful dark chocolate eyes and ebony black hair.

Their were locked in each others, Rey felt heat in her checks and tried to comprehend a sentence, but only stuttered.

" I..I..Uh. sorr..I got to go." She picked up herself and made an exit to the nearest corner and tried to control her pulse and butterflies in stomach that made her feel queasy.

The Rest of the Day went by pretty slowly and Rey couldn't get the image out of her head. She wished she would have said something, instead of making an idiot out of herself. She sighed and tried make herself believe she would never see that hot stranger around, but something told her it would be the last she would see him again.

The night before was just as tiring as the night before, by the time she got home it was 2:30 in the morning. Not even bothering to change her work clothes she just shimmied off her converse and crawled into bed and was out by the time she hit the pillow.

With only a few hours of sleep, Rey dragged herself around until Poe and Finn met up with her with a cup of Starbuck in hand.

" Vanilla Chai latte' with skim milk and extra foam, plus we asked for extra caffeine shots."

" Thank you ! You guys are life savors."

" Long night ? " Poe asked.

" You have no fucking idea." Rey said before taking a sip.

Just then the bell rang, she wanted to make sure not to be late again. With it being Friday and all the day went by in a breeze. Rey was fixing her uniform getting ready to leave until the door rang.

Peering through the door window Rey saw it was only Poe with a duffle bad and Finn with something slung over his shoulder.Opening the door Rey was shoved inside and Poe locked the door behind him.

Finn shouted "vanity now and draw a hot bath."

Poe nodded and ran up stair with both bags in hand careful with the one on his left.

"What are you guys doing? "

She was silenced when Finn handed her a gift bag.

" Open it " he demanded.

Rey dug in the bag and pulled out a box of chocolate covered strawberries and a cheesy valentine card.

" Aww thanks Finn " Rey said

" Wait there's more look again " Finn said.

Rey reached inside and pulled out a medium sized box when she opened it there was blue and sliver hair clip and as well as masquerade ball mask.

" Uh what's this for ? " Rey said with confused look.

" What else....the dance of course " Poe shouted from upstairs.

" You guys...I don't know what to say, but I don't..."

" Not hearing it, we said we got it covered and we did so you're going no buts about it... Now go get ready."

" I don't even have a dress though. " Rey protested

" Leave to us honey. Now go times ticking ! " Rey's eyes welled up and she grabbed the two. " Thank you " she hiccupped.

After two an half hours of curling her hair and pinning it up with the hairclip the boys got her, also swiping and blending in make up. They set out her dress on her bed and Rey was trying hard not to cry and ruin their hard work. The last thing she did was put on her mask and they were all ready,Poe called Jessika and Rose to confirm they ready to go.

Outside the music was blaring. Rey hoped with all her heart she would at least see him tonight. With the building crowded with people and nearly impossible to figure out who is who as Kylo began to slowly lose hope. He was looking over railing of the stairs and on the dance floor. Hux was quick to noticed his eagerness.

" You alright mate ?"

" Yeah..Yeah just looking for somebody."

Just then Gwen came back with the punch, then 'How deep is your love ' came on. Gwen screamed and pulled Hux out of his seat. " This is my song, come on let's dance."

Hux mouthed to Kylo I'll be right back. He nodded, sitting there slowing sipping on his punch. He looked down at the dance floor and watched Gwen and Hux then someone caught his eye. His eyes transfixed on brunette with dress that fitted her body perfectly, he watched as her hips swayed with the beat with such ease and grace.

He suddenly felt intrigued and wanted to know more about this girl. After a few fast beat songs went by then the lights dimmed and ' Kiss it better ' came on. He watched as her friends grabbed the two others girl beside her and she was left alone. He saw this as his chance and edged his way around the crowd. Only when he got there she was gone, he looked around for his angel in disguise, it was only a moment later when he spotted the shimmer of her dress and saw she was in the hands of another, he felt his blood boil.

He watched as the two waltz, it was torture but to his pleasure the song ended shortly. Then song transitioned to ' Rewrite the stars' he saw this as his chance. A natural charmer like his father, he approached her with a rose he picked from the centerpiece. Surprised by his offer, she greatly accepted and he lead her to the middle of the dance floor. He allowed her to lead, for she seemed to know what she was doing The spot light centered on them as the two moved in sync with the sweet vocals of Zac Effron and Zendaya.

When the song ended and Both were breathing heavily. When their gazes fell upon each other and he locked into her iris and recognized those familiar gorgeous Hazels.

" Who are you? "

Rey didn't say anything but her hands slowly moved to the ribbon of her mask. Just as she was about to reveal her face, Finn pulled her aside and whispered something in her ear. Her face contorted into panic and she looked at her prince in disguise and said

" I'm sorry I have to go ."

" Wait " he yelled softly and tried to grab her hand.

The dance floor was already becoming crowded. Only their finger tips touched for a mere second, but it sent a powerful pull between them. He watched as he lost her in the crowed, he elbowed and shoved his way through the mass pile of people. He managed to follow her outside of the building, with more open space it was easier to get though. He didn't understand why she was running away from him, despite him trying to call her to stop.

After she ran past the fountain her hair began to fall lose around her, making het hair clip fall free. He noticed and stopped to pick it up, but when he looked in her direction again she suddenly vanished, completely out of site. He stared at the clip in his hands and held it close inhaling the sweet smell of roses. In that moment he made a vow to find the young woman who allegedly captured his heart.

Hey guys I'm back ... Happy Belated  Valentines day normally I don't celebrate Valentines day because Your Girl has always been single as a pringle, but I chose you all as mine Valentines so here's my gift from me to you. Yeah I know it's pretty cliché but I wanted to write something for V-day so yeah.... tonight is hopefully a new story and an update for my other one.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...