Artificial Insemination

By Whynotagain

It was meant to be a quick ten minute job, and Layla Martis was meant to be five hundred pounds richer by the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Note

43.2K 711 11
By Whynotagain

Artificial Insemination

Copyright © 2018 Jade X

All rights reserved.

No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form, by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise, without permission from the publisher, except as permitted by U.K. copyright law.

---

It was meant to be a quick ten minute job, and Layla Martis was meant to be five hundred pounds richer by the end of it. Instead, after the hospital had an accidental mix up, the human ended up being inseminated with some random shifter's sperm.

Now he thinks she's his mate.

---

Enjoy the book, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 140 25
Prologue No no no no This can't be happening to me I can't be pregnant Im barely 17 I'm in highschool I haven't even shifted yet No...I'm not a run...
79.9K 933 17
The story of how my life changed, completely, in minutes. One minutes I was a normal werewolf girl, looking for her mate. The next, I am the Alpha, I...
148K 6.1K 19
Being born an alpha means you're on top of the food chain. You can challenge other alphas to take over a pack. You have amazing strength, speed, and...
35M 885K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...