Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

5000 words

2.8K 66 11
By JANA_MADZ

Miley walks into the cafe. Why is she coming here now. I haven't seen here all those months before yet here she is. When she sees me her face turns into a scowl.

She orders and all that then Austin makes it and she's trying to flirt with him.

"So...are you coming to the party on Saturday?" She asked him taking a sip of her drink.

"I don't know. Why?" He asked his voice had no emotion in it. He like hates her more than I do.

"Well I'll be there" she replied.

"Figured" he mutters.

"You should come" she tells him. "Maddie...is mason going" she looks over to me like we're friends.

"Oh my god...do you actually know my name!?" I fake acting surprised she rolls her eyes giving me squinted eyes. "Why do you care?" I asked taking the wet rag and wiping the counter.

"Just curious" she mutters.

"It's none of your business" I respond.

"Fine." She looks back at Austin. "I'll see you around" she grinned.

"Not likely" he mutters under his breath as she walks away. "What's with her, she knows I don't like her?"

"She's into that, exhibit a.) mason...the one with the girlfriend" I said he chuckles.

"She's kinda psycho" he mutters I nodded. "Want a coffee?" He asked I nodded again.

"Yes please" I said. I walk back to the front.

"Hey!" I hear mason. I look up and smile.

"Hey!" I said back. "Why are should here?" I asked.

"Am I not wanted?" He laughs.

"No just asking" I said with a laugh. "Want anything?" I asked he shakes his head.

"No I'm good" he said.

"Here, Hey Mason" Austin hand and my coffee.

"Hey" mason replied. I'm glad that they now are friends ya know.

"You going Saturday to the party?" Austin asked him.

"I don't know" mason shrugs.

"Lydia kinda forced me to say yes to her so I am" I said.

"Lydia's a psycho" mason said and Austin laughs.

"Hey! No she isn't" I said. "You don't talk about my friends to me like that, and Austin you aren't supposed to condone his behaviour" I tell him Austin just laughs again.

"It's kinda true" Austin said.

"See Maddie" mason adds.

"I thought you were friends with Lydia, and now I'm gonna have to tell her, and she's no longer gonna speak to you" I push Austin away.

"Alrighty then" Austin replied. I see a line start to form.

"Mas you gotta go you're holding back a line" I said. He looks back.

"When's your break?" He asked me.

"In like an hour" I shrugged while Austin went on the other til.

"Maddison id love it if you would show me how you make your coffee privately" he smirked I pushed him but laughed.

"Shut up and get going" I said. "Or else I'll get fired from yet another job because of you."

"Fine" he leans in kissing me. "I'll see you later."

The next person in line comes up. I take their order then make the drinks with Austin.

~

I open the door to the dorm but it stops like something is lying in front of it. Or someone. I look down and there's Jake.

"Ow Maddison that hurt" he tells me.

"Get your lazy ass up and away from the door" I tell him he just rolls I open the door and close after I walk in. Mason was on his bed writing on the computer frowning.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Jake.

"He has to finish an essay thing by tomorrow, didn't know until now" Jake shrugs. "Plus he missed that one day where we started it."

"Sucks for you" I sing song with a laugh he flips me off I just laughed.

"So then why are you here?" I asked.

"Cause we were hanging out and I kinda brought that up and then this happened" Jake explains. I throw my bag onto the bed and grab some sweatpants and a random shirt.

"Turn Jake" I said and he turns to the wall. I change into my clothes and throw the others into the hamper we have. "You can turn back" I hop onto the bed. "So what's the essay about?" I look at his computer as he writes some stuff.

"Something stupid" he shrugged. I look at Jake who was now laying on his back tracing something with his hands. I take a pillow throwing it at him.

"What's wrong with you today Maddie?" He asked. I laughed.

"Nothing, what are you doing with your hands?" I asked.

"You didn't have to throw a pillow at me you could've just asked" he looks at me.

"Get over it" I said.

"Are you guys going to the party?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"You wanna go to a party for the first time in like forever?" Jake asked with raised eyebrows.

"Lydia" is all I said.

"Why am I not surprised?" He asked.

"Right she's a psycho" mason said and I push him.

"Don't be an asshole, she's my friend so you have no right to speak to her like that" I said.

"Speaking of friends. Lila called me saying that you weren't answering her texts" mason said.

"My phone is dead. I forgot to charge it last night so it died during work" I replied. "Give me yours so I can write to her" I put my hand out bedroom the phone in it.

I unlock it going to her messages with him and write to her.

"So....I went out wth this girl. And for starters. She was way too into herself and straight out annoying" jake said I laughed.

"You should go out with Lydia" I suggest.

"Funny" he laughs with an eye roll.

"Not kidding" I said.

"No way, first of all you can tell she finds me annoying secondly, she's annoying" he replied.

"Works perfectly" Mason says breathing out a laugh I laugh too.

"Fuck off" jake mutters and I laugh more. "But anyways about the party so are we all going together?" He asked.

"I don't know you're annoying you said so yourself" I shrugged.

"I said she thinks I'm annoying, I am most definitely not annoying" luke said and I scoffed.

"You definitely are" I reply.

"Mason, you're just gonna let your girlfriend talk to me like this?" Jake said appalled.

"He can't do anything about it, he most definitely can't tell me what to do" I replied for him.

"Besides something's" I hear mason whisperer with a smirk and I throw a pillow at him.

"Yeah fuck off" I said.

"Maddie I always thought you were the nice one" jake said I give him a look. "Actually I never thought that, but I thought we had something."

"It's just honesty Jake calm down" I laugh.

"Honesty hurts time to time" he tells me.

"Sorry" I shrugged writing back to Lila again.

"Jake how long does this have to be?" Mason asked his friend looking up from the computer.

"5000 words" jake replied. I'm kinda surprised Luke's majoring in English.

"Actually?" Mason mutters. "I'm literally 1 letter off."

I laugh at that and he rolls his eyes.
"Hahahahahah" I laugh out he puts a pillow over my face but I shove his hand. "That's sucks" I muttered.

"It's just one word" mason shrugs.

"I gotta get going. I'll see you guys later" Luke stood up and we said our goodbyes and he left. Mason shuts the computer.

"That was pretty quick" I said.

"Lucky thing I started it early" he tells me. "By only like 2 words."

"Wow you starting work early by 2 words very impressive" I laughed.

"I know right, I'm probably so, so, attractive to you right now right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh yeah very" I said sarcastically with a nod.

"Well since I just had to write 5000 words babe, can you reward me?" He asked.

"No I'm good" I laughed he rolls his eyes grabbing my hand and pulling me into his lap.

"I don't take no for an answer Mads" His voice is low as his lips are only centimetres away from mine.

"That's unfortunate" I muttered and he smirks.

"Very" he said his lips brushing mine. I feel the goosebumps erupt all over my body. But instead of kissing my lips he goes down to my neck kissing it.

"So is this party really a good idea?" He mumbles against my skin.

"Well why not. The last party before we get to go back home for a little while" I shrugged.

"Parties don't tend to end well with us" he chuckles which vibrates through me.

"We'll be fine" I sigh out. He smirks against my skin. I lift his head. "Now let's not talk about the party" I say then lean in kissing him.

He pulls me as close as I could get his hand going under my shirt a bit as we make out. He lays me down on the bed never breaking the kiss. Who knows might get caught up in this instead of the party.

********************

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a while. Got a little writers block but I'm now back. And you guys gotta get ready for a lot of drama. The party is a BIG ass part. And I'm sorry and please don't hate me. This is the big climax. And even I'm scared tbh. BUT...DONT HATE please. Ahhhh so sorry for what's to come but I hope you liked this chapter guys. Sorry again. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...
798K 24.8K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...
Hot Headed By Brandy

Teen Fiction

698K 5.5K 31
[Previously known as: I'm a Fighter and He's the Hottie] Madison Storms has a hot head and a short temper. She has always had a strong sense of justi...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...