Sweet Like Cinnamon

bedpeace által

<<COMPLETE>> Spin-off to the 'And So' Nevaeh is Heaven backwards, but when people thing of Neva... Több

Before We Begin
So Fragile
I Know What I'm Doing
What Do You Want?
I Hate Weddings
I'm Going To Regret This
Dating Games
Off Day
Vegas
Wedding Day
Dry Spell
Shook
Chainmail & Shoulders
Runaway
Getting Under
Brand New
On Your Knees
Good Girl
Ndiyo Bwana
Man Hoes & Man Hoe Adjacent
Sorry
Take Me Home
Who?
Opening Up
Daddy Gallo
The One
Fiancé
Deep Like
Who
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Just That
Sound Advice from a Stranger
Okay
Opening Up
Couple Therapy
Blood Diamonds
Epilogue

Bwana

12K 542 89
bedpeace által

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day ya filthy animals! Here's a lil something something please be aware Sexual Content Ahead! 😊👅💦

********

Sitting in the uber I made sure to sit as far from Anthony as possible my mind running wild. The way he looked at me when he sat me down in the uber let me know exactly what he had plan for tonight if I let him, that was still up for debate.

"So you trying to fuck or nah?" I need to hear the words to help me decide what I wanted to do tonight. He hummed before looking me up and down causing me to shutter under his gaze, the way he was looking at me caused my stomach to swell and my pussy to clench, and just like that he looked away like it he just wasn't fucking me with his eyes.

"So  that's a yes.... Well what if I say no?" I was met with silence once more I knew the uber driving was probably listening to this juicy gossip to share to whoever he pleased in the near future. "Look you just throw me over your shoulder like 'I Tarzan you Jane' and now you want to be silent okay fine I'm in. If you wanna play these little games lets play." His head snapped back to me his eyes searching mine for any lie.

"Then let's play." He smirked I expected him to close the space between us but he didn't he just continued to look out the window, thinking about whatever is sadistic ass was thinking about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taking off my jacket as soon as I walked in his house, I looked around. It was my first time being there without a bunch of people being around. It was extremely clean and the decor was on point with the dark colour scheme; bachelor pad.

"What did I tell you about wearing shit like that?"  He leaned against his front door causing me to turn around to face him, a smirk playing on my face.

"Last time I checked you aren't my grandparents or my mama so whatever you said concerning my choice of outfit is well none of your fucking business." He crossed his arm his shirt sleeve bunching up in the process. He looked so delicious standing there watching me from his joggers that showed his shapely thigh so well to the simple t shirt that hugged his body like a glove, I just wanted to rip them off to get to the real prize.

He moved slightly bringing me out of my lustful thoughts "You just like pissing me off huh?" He walked over stopping a half a foot shy of where I was standing.

"You aren't that special this is how I am with everyone, now let's cut the shit. Don't you forget that we are here on my terms are we clear?" I crossed my arms watching his eyes never leaving mine.

"Crystal."

"And the only reason I'm entertaining this is because I'm tired of you chasing me around like a lost puppy." he raised his eyebrows but didn't comment. Good he was gonna know who runned shit here. "So you got one hour, one hour to show me this little back and forth everyone seems to say we do isn't for nothing. If I'm not satisfied within that hour you leave me the hell alone. Got it? No more budding into my life."

"Ma'am yes ma'am. Anymore orders?" He smirked not moving from his spot.

I couldn't believe him "Why you don't like them? Should I leave now?" I starting walking past him stopping when he softly placed his hand on my arm, I stepped back so I was directly in front of hin.

"Nope I'm just making sure you get them all out because after tonight I'm running this shit got it?"

"Oh really now?" I asked placing my hand on hip, if he thought he was gonna run me he had another thing coming. Without notice he lifted me up and my legs naturally wrapping around him as he pushed against the closest surface causing me to hiss as my back came into contact with the cold glass.

"Really, Now is there anything to else red queen? Get them out now." He said with finality, almost making me want to back out but then he would win.

"You aren't the only one who have talked big and have come out quite small" I squeezed my fingers together squinting.

He trapped my arms above my head, "I'm not those guys and this will be the last time you compare me to anyone else am I clear?" I was about to say something smart but he let go of my arms his hand slipping between my legs cupping pussy, causing me to moan.

"Are we clear?"

It seemed like it was my turn to be agreeable as I nodded.

"Not good enough queeny, say it." He leaned into me whispering into my ear.

"Crystal." I let out angrily

"Get ready for the best hour of your life." He pulled me away from the window making his way toward the back of the house to his bedroom I assumed. When we made it to his room I fully expected him to throw me on the bed but instead he let me go leaving me standing as went and sat on the edge of the bed, leaving me to stand there dumbfounded.

Putting my hand on my hip I looked at him looking at me. "So am I just-"

"Take that stupid ass off top off." He rested his arms on his knee holding his hands together watching me.

"You have an hour and you want me to take my own clothes off? Fine." I reached behind my back undoing the clasp.

"Remove all your clothes slowly keep the shoes on." He said smoothly his gaze unwavering.

My breathing unsteady as I moved my hair to the side undoing the clasp around my neck, feeling it slip out of my hands I held my top with one hand for a brief moment before letting it fall to the floor. Just because he thought he had me eating out of the palm of his hand didn't mean he actually did. Sliding my hand to my titties I cupped them in my hand giving my nipple a nice squeeze biting my lip, looking at Anthony he was in the same position he started seemly unfazed by my little show; I need to take it to the next step. Moving my hips side to side I let my hands glide effortlessly down my body until they reached top of my skirt. I caressed the bare skin that was showing from the lace cut out right at my hip all the way to the hem right about my knee, bring my hands back up I slowly shimy out of the latex material stopping the movement right before my pussy could come into view extremely turned by this point. If he disappointed me I would have to find someone else to put out this fire.

"I said slow not stop." Anthony said moving his hand to the side his gaze still showing the same stoic expression. I nodded continuing the slow excursion moaning out when my pussy finally felt the cold air of the room around us, I expertly got the skirt off without even the slightest trip even though my whole body trembling with attenpection.

Anthony used his pointer finger to motion me forward and without question my body seemed to follow the direction with ease, before stopping right between his open legs. "I want you to not interrupt me and if you I'll put you over my knee and spank that ass of yours." He looked at me waiting for my smart remark but I was absolutely speechless and Ii stood in front of this man naked. "Good, now here is how the night is gonna go. I'm going to eat this pretty little pussy." He finger very softly touched my mons pubis causing me to move closer uncontrollably "I can see you're already wet good. Then after that I'm gonna fuck you so well you will never be able to lay with another man without wishing it was me, then when we are done with that I let you rest and then we'll do it all over again. Before we start I gotta ask soft or hard?"

"Excuse me?" My brain pretty much turned to mush and my body was just ready to get destroyed by this man I didn't care how.

"Soft or Hard Nevaeh? Answer the question." 

"Dealers choice." The words seemed to slide out of my mouth with ease.

Anthony face lit up at my words making me want to punch myself in the face I had a feeling I had fucked up royally with that answer. Then one moment I was standing there and the next my back was on the bed with him leaning over me.

"You ready to see stars?" Anthony smirked kissing my neck softly.

'You sure do talk a-ahhhhh" I moaned as his mouth came in contact with my tittie, the wet sensation from his mouth and cold metal of my piercing doing some delicious damage on my sensitive nipple. He didn't neglect my free tit his hand was twerking and playing with such expertise it made me somewhat dizzy.

"Shut the fuck up and just enjoy." He pinched both nipples I can only describe as making out with my other nipple the way his tongue mouth sucked and licked at them like they were a popsicle. After a couple minutes he removed himself from my titties his tongue trailing from in between my them down my torso his tongue dipping into my belly button, making me arch my back when he placed a chase kiss on my mom.

"I love this." He played with the landing strip of hair.

"Well thank you your app-" the words died as he used his arms to open my legs wide so I was open for business right in front of his eyes. His breath on my inner thigh making my eyes roll in the back of my eyes. Opening my eyes I watched as his nostrils flared as he took in the obvious smell of my arousal, he groaned kissing down my inner thigh stopping when it was hovering over my pus.sy.

"Now be a good little girl and keep your eyes on me." He licked his lips, blowing on my clit causing my head to fall back. Arching up when I felt the his tongue go up and down my slip, tasting my juices.  He pulled away causing me grown out in anger my eyes snapping to look at him.

"Good girl." He went back to his assault his mouth covering my pus.sy, my hand slinked their way into his hair pulling when his bit down softly on my clit sending a buzzing sensation through my whole body. I watched him eat me out like he was an inmate on death row and I was his final meal, his eyes never leaving mine. I had never experienced anything like this in my whole life, no one had ever made this way and if this was any indication I was in trouble. He roughly placed my legs over his shoulder, using my ass to bring me closer, flattening his tongue to get as much of me in in his mouth as possible.

"You taste so good, I can't wait to have you cum on my tongue." he moaned, I couldn't help grinding my pus.sy into his waiting mouth as I felt his tongue enter me.

"Yes, yes." I moaned louder my fingers grazing his scalp roughly, the knowing sensation hitting me in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck yes, more, please, please." I begged looking into his eyes as he replaced his tongue with two digit his tongue circling my clit once again.
My thigh trying to tighten their hold not wanting to let him go as he continued his assault.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I screamed as his fingers started moving faster in side me my eyes closing not being able to take the scene in anymore, it was to much.

"No! No!" I moaned feeling his mouth and fingers leave my body. "Why'd you stop you asshole."

"I said eyes on me queeny if you can't follow direction you don't get to cum, got it."  His mouth hovered over me, so I tried lifting my hips to met his mouth but he used his arm to pin my hip down.

"Yes, I got it I got it now please." I whimpered something I had never done in my life, my eyes pleading with him to continue. He finally took pity on me his tongue stroking my inner lips and clit slowly his finger gliding back inside my pus.sy as he curled his fingers up massaging my inside. I couldn't even form words as my eyes started watering all I could do was lay there and squirming and moaning my hips still being pinned down by his free arm.

"Fuck me yes!" His fingered moved faster "Going to cum fuck. Fuck. fuck. fuck. " I screamed seeing stars as my eyes rolled into the back of my head, as my body went dead and my breathing heavy. He stayed between my legs licking up the juice that had spilled out from my orgasm, sending smaller spasm through me.

    When he had gotten enough he took my legs feeling the bed dip and return to normal I slowly opened my eyes, he was standing there smirking pleased with himself. I was still shaken from the encounter to say anything, instead I continued watching as he pulled his shirt over his head; his copus amount of tattoos on full display, he was a work of art covered in works of art.

"Like what you see." His hand fell to his zipper where he made quick work of taking his joggers off his dick springing out free from their cotton confine. I bit my lip anticipating the for that beautiful thing to be inside me, I could barely believe I was calling a dick beautiful but it was. From the head that was red colour from the blood rushing to it, to the fact that it had both length and girth to it, he he did this right he was right I would be sprung.

The bed dipped once more and my legs opened wide, but he shook his head I looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?" I yelped as he flipped me over, smacking my ass. His hand massaging my pus.sy causing me to arch up wanting to feel more.

"Assume the position" He smack my ass with his dick like we were in some sort of porn flick, without question I got on all fours, moaning when he slipped his dick in between my lips moving back and forth, I thrust back throwing my head back, when I did he grabbed a fist full of my hair making me open my eyes as he pulled me to him my back against his front, still trusting making me wetter wanting nothing more for him to bury that beauitful cock into my waiting pus.sy.

"If everyone could see you fiending for my dick now miss playing hard to get. That's what you want right for me to bury my dick so far into this little pussy that you won't be able to walk in the morning." He finger hand snaked around my front his fingers finding my clit with ease as he rolled it between his finger, my whimpers feeling the room.

He thrusted faster "Ahhh fuck please Ant." I begged pouting "MMM please, please."

"Good girl begging to have this dick inside her, but it's not good enough. You know what I want Vae." He pushed so I was back on all four with him hovering over me, his heavy breathing in my ear. "Come on Vae say it and I'll give you exactly what you want, but the note like I said earlier the moment those two little words leave your mouth you are mine and this disobedience I've let you get away with in the past will not go without punishment now. So what will it be queeny?" He picked up the pace of his dick between my lips, it was hitting my clit so well he wasn't even inside me yet and I could feel myself about to cum again.

"Fuck you..." I growled  refusing to give in even though we both knew I was already a goner, he stopped moving making me slump down my ass still in the air. "Nooo don't stop!" I cried out as he sent three sharp slaps to my ass the pain and pleasure traveling down to my already overly sensitive clit.

"Say the words Vae." He said calmly using his knee to spred my leg further apart I could feel the tip of his dick making circle as the entrance of my pus.sy. "Come on princess say it." He slowly guided his dick in and I swear I could feel every vein as he filled me so well. It felt like it took forever but eventually he was in completely unmoving, I had never felt so full and if he didn't start moving soon I would die. "Say it" he thrusted ever so slightly. I inhaled sharply.

"OKAY! I submit." I whimpered. I cried out as he pulled out completely and thrust back in so fast I lost my grip on the cover, but he quickly helped me back to the position.

"Who's pussy is this?" He whispered possessively in my ear as he gripped my hip pounding into me like a mad mine.

"It's yours." I managed to get out between my moan as he continued his assault. "It's yours."  I said with finality.

"That's right baby it's mine all mine." He moans it seemed rare that a man moaned during sex but hearing Anthony's moan and the slapping of skin was music to my ears. I looked over my shoulder as I started throwing it back and I was shocked to see his green eyes meeting my brown one, his mouth was slightly ajar his grip tightened as he pistoned into me.

"Do-do-don't stop please don't stop." I begged turning back around trying to arch as far as possible so he could get as deep as possible, I knew he was already in my guts but I wanted more I wanted all of him I had never want a man as badly as I wanted him.

"You feel so good baby. So fucking good, yes keep throwing that ass back for daddy." He moaned slapping my ass, hitting my spot over and over again. "I want you you to play with that pretty pink clit for daddy, can you do that for me?" I shuttered nodding my head wildly, reaching in between my thigh rubbing my at my swollen pink nub. "Yes just like that." he groaned, I grounded my feet into the bed the pressure building up for the second time that night. It started with my toes curling and my breathing becoming so uneven I could barely moan let alone speak, all I could do was form a 'O' with my mouth screaming, my hand falling from my clit and my knees buckling from the extremity of my orgasm.

"Uh Uh not yet." I felt Anthony's arms wrap around my waist as he kept pounding into me prolonging my orgasm, making my eyes water, shaking my head trying to get away as he continued to pump. I felt him swell up more inside of me letting know me he was close, and I was thanking the higher power above because if we kept this going I was gonna pass out from the lack of  breathing.

He grunted "Fu-fuck you are squeezing the shit out of my dick. Do you want me to cum inside you is that why? You want me to fill this pretty little pussy with my cum?" I nodded I had never fucked a man without protection let alone come inside me, but I wanted ANthony to do just that. "Say it."

With what little power I had left I turned to stare into ANthony's eyes "P-p-please cum inside of me bwana." and just like that I felt him explode inside of me making me lose my balance once more with him collapsing on top of me, after a few moments his dick stilled and it finally left my pleased pussy as he rolled to the side of me. Both of us still panting wildly, turning my head to look at him he had a knowing look on his face. I wanted to flip him off to I couldn't move to save my life, him and his dick had taken my life force.

As time passed and my breathing seem to return to normal I somehow managed to turn onto my back turning my attention back to Anthony who was still looking at me.

I smiled shaking my head I Nevaeh Marie Thomas had met my match, not even he was way completely out of my league as he proved tonight. "Okay I guess I gotta take your ass to Red Lobster now, huh?"  I said, and he frowned before laughing getting the reference.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

196K 11.1K 63
She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She even forgot the man who devoted so Much t...
1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
366K 4.1K 84
Ever watched Full House? My favorite character on the show is uncle Jesse. See how you and Jesse be together.