Love

By Nerd_the_candy

This is for the #EveryDayContest Wattpad messaged me asking to do 😍 More

What love is to me

24 4 0
By Nerd_the_candy

Love is something that is difficult for many people to understand, but when you find that one person you are meant to be with it all makes sense. Love has no boundaries; you fall in love with whoever you want, no matter their gender, appearance, or race.
The other thing about love is that it’s not dates, gifts, or anything like that. Love is being with the person you trust that you knew that you were gonna be with.

The person you go on adventures with, it’s the feeling that you get when you, your soul desires something that can make you complete or happy. makeup rely on this person so much that if you were falling they would catch you, the person who will be there for you when you're sad. The person who loves you for you, not just the person on the outside but the person on the inside. Even when you get into fights you know what you can still trust them and make up for no more problems. You don’t hide anything from this person and they don't hide things from you. When you fall they will pick you up. They will carry you when no one else will. They will be the light of your darkness that little ray of sunshine that will break through.

Happy ending or not you will have someone there for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 79.7K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
306K 19.4K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
175K 5.2K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...