New found love (BoyxBoy)

Da Red_PandaXx

This guy name Joe has a little brother name Sam and he doesn't like Sam's boyfriend. So once he finds out Sam... Altro

Authors note

New found love (BoyxBoy)

606 10 3
Da Red_PandaXx

* knock knock*  

Joe gets up from the sofa and walks over to open the door. He sighs when the person at the door comes into his view. His fist lightly ball up as he looks at the person.

" What do you want Randy?" Joe ask 

" I'm here to pick up my baby so i can take him out.." Randy says

Joe frowns at him but he steps to the side to let Randy in and once he closes the door he walks upstairs. He knocks on Sam's door and waits for an response. When he hears the response he opens the door to see Sam sitting at his desk talking to somebody but he doesn't care at the moment. Sam turns around and smiles when he sees his big brother standing in the doorway. After he types something on his computer he stands up and walks over to Joe. As Sam walks up to Joe he sees an upside smile which causes Sam to become concered. Joe rarley stops smiling so he just stands there waiting for Joe to speak.

" Randy is here for you. You could of at least told that you were going out with Randy today." Joe says 

" We didn't make plans for today at all. But alright tell him that i'll be right down." Sam says

Joe just nods his head and closes the door. He walks down the steps and walks pass Randy into the kitchen. Randy follows after him and sits down at a chair just watching Joe. Joe goes through every cabin trying to find something to snack on after he can't find anything he turns around.

" Sam will be down in a few." He says 

" Alright i can wait." Randy says

Joe walks over to Randy and gets in his face. Randy just smirks and stays still as Joe get closer to his face.

" Listen here buddy I don't like you but Sam does so im gonna be as poliet as i can be towards you. But if you ever hurt him emotoinally or physicaly i will hunt you down and kill you." Joe says poking Randy in the chest as he finishes off with what he just said

He moves away from Randy and watches as his smirk get bigger just to make him look smug. He looks at Joe and sits back to relax before he says anything.

" Well i can't make proismes i can't keep." Randy says

Joe opened his mouth to say something but than Sam comes walking in and stands next to Joe which seems to unplease Randy.

" Alright, I'll be back around 12:30 cause i have to do something for school." Sam says

Joe smiles and hugs him. After Sam hugs him Randy grabs his hand and drags him out of the front door. Sam waves at Joe waves back until he can't see them anymore. He than closes the door and goes up to Sam's room to clean it. While up there he was about to close the laptop when he sees that on the screen is photos of him, his best bud, Chad, Sam, Ricky, and Mikey but the thing is there is a heart around Chad's head. Joe almost fell to the floor when he put two to two. He quickly finishes up cleaning and rushes downstairs to try and clam down cause he just found out that his baby brother likes his best bud. He slicks back his hair with his hand and sighs as he starts to think.

" Well Chad would be a better boyfriend than Randy. He wld tell him he loves him and needs him. Chad would always be around and care about Sam's feelings. He won't try and force Sam into doing anything he doesn't want to." Joe says to himself

He got a glass of water and while drinking he gets an idea. So he quickly sits on the sofa with his laptop and begins to email Chad but with an unknown name. After a few minutes he sent the email he gets one back. He opens the email.

Who are you and how may i help you?"

Joe just shakes his head as he starts to type again. He clicks send and waits another few minutes until the next email comes.

Oh alright. If you don't mind me asking who are we talking about?

Joe smiles as his plan begins while typing in the three lettered name and clicks send. Few minutes later his laptop lets him know he has a new email.

Sam!? Well hes the best ever and i would do anything for him. Hes so sweet, caring, kind, smart and not to mention very beautiful. I dream of being with him but i know Joe wouldn't like it so i have never tried to make a move.

Joe almost let his laptop fall to the floor as his mind repeats the email over and over in his mind. His best friend just confessed that he has feelings for Sam who is his baby brother. After a few minutes he quickly types back and waits a few minutes until the next email comes.

What?! No way he is!? Than somebody has to do something. It looks like it has to be me cause i know Joe won't do anything cause he wants Sam to be happy.

Joe just smiles and keeps sending him messages about Sam and how Randy treats him. Everytime he got an email back he would smile more at Chad's reaction and saying how much he loves Sam. Also how much Sam needs to be with him and not Randy. He was so wrapped into it that when the door slamed he jumped and almost dropped his laptop. He closes the laptop to look up just to see Sam upset. Sam just plops on the sofa next to Joe and just stares at the t.v.

" Whats wrong bro?" Joe asks 

" Nothing." Sam says 

" Don't play that with me! Theres something wrong now tell me." Joe says

Sam turns to glare at him but instead he just starts to cry and that throws Joe off. He wraps his arms around Sam and rubs his back. Sam buries his face in Joe's neck and keeps crying.

" Why can't i ever be with something who likes me for me and not for what i have." Sam says 

" We don't have anything." Joe says

Sam pulls away from his brother to look at him and says " Body wise i mean."  

" Did Randy try to do anything?" Joe asks getting mad 

" He pushed me into a bathroom and tried to get into my pants." Sam says

Joe can feel his blood boil and he gets up. Sam watches concerned as Joe walks into the kitchen and he was about to follow when he hears something break. So he stays put and waits when the front door opens. He turns to see Chad walking in so he gets up and clings to Chad. Chad was taken back until he hears the noise coming from the kitchen.

" Hey whats goin on Sammy?" Chad ask 

" Joe is mad cause i told him what Randy did." Sam says 

" Hmmmmm. I'll try and talk to him." Chad says

Chad unwraps Sam's arms from his waist and he walks to the kitchen. When hes in the doorway he sees that Joe's hands are bloody. Chad walks over and grabs his wirst as he tries to punch the wall again. Joe struggles to free his wrists but when he looks over Chad's shoulders to see Sam peeking into the kitchen afraid and he calms down.

" Joe what's wrong?" Chad asks 

" Randy tried to forced Sam." Joe says

Chad gasp and runs over to Sam. He grabs Sam's shoulders and looks at him concered. Sam just lays his hand over his and smiles at him. Chad sighs of relief and walks back over to Joe.

" He isn't hurt in anyway and he doesn't have any injuried." Chad says  

" How do you know?" Joe ask 

" Cause he would not smile at me if he was. He would let me know if he was hurt." Chad says

Sam slowly walks into the kitchen to stand beside Chad and Joe sadly looks over at him. When he turns his head away from Sam he feels a pair of arms wrapped around his back and a head pressed into his back.

" Joe please don't feel bad about going off cause that shows how good of a brother you are." Sam says

Joe turns into the embrace and smiles at Sam. From the corner of his eye he can see Chad smiling but a speck of sadness in his eyes. Sam looks over at Chad and smiles at him. Than he walks over to him just to wrap his arms around Chad's waist and rest his head on Chad's back.

" Chad your the best friend that Joe can have. I just think your so kind, caring and sweet." Sam says 

" Thanks Sam. That means a lot to me." Chad says

Sam smiles than walks out of the kitchen. Joe waits until he hears the sound of Sam walking up the steps to walk over next to Chad. He elbows Chad softly to get his attention and when Chad looks over at him he smiles real wide.

" Hey i think he has a thing for ya! you should try and tell him how you love him." Joe says 

" Yea i sh- wait how did you know i love him!?" Chad ask 

" Cause your my best friend and i noticed how you look at him softly filled with love. And how your always there for him if i can't be. You always ball your hands up when hes with somebody new and they don't treat him right." Joe says as he walks out the kitchen

Chad walks after him into the living room and he plops down on the sofa as Joe sets up the xbox. His mind wanders as he waits but than he comes back to reality when Joe slaps him on the arm. He takes the controller and half way through the game Chad is winning. Joe leans over towards Chad and whispers.

" Ya know Sam is still a virgin. So when you finally get the nerves to tell him and you make love to him hes going to be tigther than a small passage way." Joe whispers

Chad drops the game controller and thats when he loses. Joe smiles as he gets up to dance around but all Chad can think about at the moment is Sam bent over moaning his name. He shifts in his seat as the images keep flashing through his mind and Joe snickers to himself as he dances. Sam than walks down wearing nothing a long baggy shirt that stops midway and he passes Chad which causes Chad to shift even more. Sam looks at Chad and smiles. Chad smiles back and grips his pants.

" Hey Chad wanna hang with Sam? I have to go and visit my grandmother." Joe says getting up 

" Sure." Chad says 

" Yay!" Sam says hugging Chad

Sam grabs his hand and drags him upstairs to his room. Chad hears the door close and he sighs as hes draged into Sam's bedroom. Before he knows whats happening hes on his back with Sam on top of him.

" You know Chad I know you like me." Sam says 

" Well its actually more than liking you. I love you." Chad says

Hearing that causes Sam to freeze and stare at Chad. Chad stares back but with a slight blush on his cheeks as he waits for Sam's response. He expected Sam to slap him and tell him to get out but instead Sam just leans down. His eyes are half closed and hes slowly closing the gap between them. He wraps his arms around Chad which causes Chad to freeze for a couple of seconds but than wrap his arms around Sam's waist. They kiss for 10 minutes until air was needed and they pull from each other. Sam smiles at Chad and Chad just stares at Sam.

" I love you 2 Chad. Always did and will. I just used those guys to get you mad and jealous." Sam says

Chad starts to laugh and pecks Sam on the lips. The door closes softly and Joe walks down the hallway happy Sam found somebody good for him.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.5M 286K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...