Forbidden Love

By Lauren1462001

Their love seemed perfect but Thaddeus had secrets hidden from his beloved. The secret makes their relationsh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Exciting News
Link to Completed Story!

Chapter 5

2.6K 77 18
By Lauren1462001

5 Weeks Later

Waiting patiently for my male, sitting on my bed for the last time as I know what is about to happen - I'm running away to be with Thaddeus and I won't come back, ever. I'll be his mistress for the rest of my life - something I've learnt to accept in the weeks that I've been waiting for him to get me.

Our call had ended sadly, as I knew we weren't going to see each other for weeks - he could only come and get me five weeks later which is now today.

I was panicking everyday that got closer to my mating ceremony with Magnus which made me ring Thaddeus more often to see if he could get me sooner as Magnus' advances were unnerving.

If he wasn't at our house I was forced to be at his, and whenever we were alone he'd kiss me and tell me he was so excited for our ceremony, for me to be his and for us to start our lives together. I felt guilty for leaving him when he seemed genuinely interested in me, but I simply couldn't be with him.

My phone buzzes with Thaddeus message telling me he's here, I walk over to my dresser where I had the two letters I had written; one to Magnus, the other to my family. I quickly slip out of my room and slide the letter for my family under Leifer's door, and re-enter my room deciding to leave Magnus' one where it is. His was a letter of apology, my family's was a full explanation so I didn't want to risk Magnus reading the letter and telling everyone of mine and Thaddeus' shameful affair.

I go back to my bed, sitting down and keeping my eyes on my window which was wide open ready for Thaddeus to climb into and steal me away.

Not even a second passes and Thaddeus is there, his large frame squeezing through my window and before I can blink he's on me.

Hugging me tightly and pushing me down onto the bed, his head dug into the crook of my neck inhaling deeply and pressing kisses to my skin. "I love you Isi" he whispers, nuzzling my cheek as I feel myself get choked up, eyes watering when he pulls away to look at me with his sapphire eyes showing his love for me.

"I love you too" I respond, leaning up to press my lips to his in a chaste kiss before I pull away "Your scent is gone" I frown in confusion, he kisses me again both of us relaxing into the kiss as it feels so natural - I feel relieved to kiss him again.

"So no one can track me, you'll need it as well"

He pulls me up "Close your eyes and hold your breath my female" he tells me and I comply, feeling him spritz me with the scent masker before he grabs me again, pulling me into his arms and grabbing my duffle bag of essentials.

"Jump on my back" his words are spoken against my lips as he kisses me again, I bite my lip and do as he asks feeling complete just to be with him.

Air whooshes past us as he jumps down from my window, his grip on me tight and secure as he lands silently, quickly breaking into a sprint until we reach a hidden black car. He throws my bag in the back seat and lifts me into the passenger side, hands lingering on my waist as he leans down to kiss me again, longer this time, his tongue exploring my mouth until he groans.

He pulls away with a growl and slams my door, going to the driver's seat and immediately starting the car driving us away from my home.

He's breathing harshly, growling and gripping the wheel with white knuckles making me furrow my brows in confusion. "What's wrong my male?" I ask softly, placing my hand on his thigh only making him growl even more, increasing the speed "I'm pissed at myself for not getting a driver, I want to kiss you now, touch you now to make up for lost time"

I blush and smile towards him, "Thaddeus" I whisper bringing my hand to brush back his hair "I fucking love you" he growls, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his mouth to kiss and nip at my skin.

As we continue driving he keeps on kissing my hand and wrist, occasionally nipping at the skin and his eyes keep burning a trail into the side of my face then proceeding down my body making me blush and squirm under his gaze.

"Keep your eyes on the road my male"

He groans, increasing his speed even further "You are too beautiful Isi, so fucking beautiful and all mine" he says with a smug smile "Thaddeus" I whine, cheeks reddening again "What?" he chuckles, eyes glancing my way "Stop making me blush" I tell him rolling my eyes.

"It's cute my female" he says, barking in laughter when I whine again, my face as red as a tomato from his continuous comments about me.

"Goddess, I've missed you" he tells me, kissing my hand making me squeeze his grasp tighter "I missed you too"

"How long will it take to get there?" I ask him

"We're going to be staying the house near the place where we first met for a few days until we drive to the castle"

"Really?"

"Yes, I want you to myself for a few days so I can make up for hurting you"

"Are your friends there?"

"No, it'll be just us. I didn't even tell anyone that I've left - I don't want any disturbances, you deserve all my attention"

"You are the prince Thaddeus, you cannot just disappear!"

"I'll text Atticus later"

I shake my head in concern, feeling like we're sneaking around already, secrets building up - this will be my life for the rest of my time; constantly secretive.

..

"Are you okay my male?" asking him again as he's just pacing around the cosy little house, occasional growls leaving his mouth, his eyes switching from sapphire blue to deep navy - sometimes black.

"I can't control my lycan. He's more possessive of you now we have you back, he fucking hated it when we knew we weren't together anymore - I hated it too. But now he wants to mark you, make you ours for good so you can never leave" he grits out as he stops pacing and looks in my direction with elongated teeth and dark eyes.

"Then do it"

He growls, ripping his gaze off of me and turning to grip onto the table "I can't - you know I can't."

"But if it's causing you pain you should just mark me, make me yours - your family will understand, so will the kingdom, they understand the bond of mates when our wolves have chosen their mate" I say standing up to walk towards him, my words trying to persuade him to give me what I so desperately want.

He hits the table, breaking it.

"They won't fucking understand! It is shameful, forbidden for a wolf and lycan to be together, they don't give a shit if we love each other or if our wolves have chosen the other." he tells me

"Besides, you know what a lycan's bite does. It could never work." he snaps, teeth cutting into his lip as he still struggles to control himself

My eyes widen in realisation "It's true?" I ask in disbelief "A lycan's bite is poisonous?"

"Yes. Deadly to any other species but lycan. Even if the kingdom accepted us, you could never be mine not fully; I could never mark you."

I flinch, feeling as though his words have slapped me.

Lips trembling and eyes watering, "Surely you could find a way around it? Talk to the fae or witches - they may have a solution, and with you being a royal your family could get favours from the other kingdoms" trying to find a solution, hope entering my heart at this idea.

"No." he states

"We discussed this before. If I were to make you mine the kingdom would be in uproar, I'd ruin the bloodline, wreck my reign before it's even began and lose everyone's respect. I told you Isi, you could only ever be my mistress and you've said that's fine - have you changed your mind again?"

"I just - I"

"Answer the question" he growls

"No" I whisper

He nods "So that's it, you're my mistress, no more asking for something you know can never happen Isi. I love you and in my eyes you're my female but you can only be my mistress - understood?"

I nod, looking down and trying not to cry as I feel so torn with my decision as I'm already struggling with just this title of being his mistress and we haven't even entered the castle.

"I need to shift and go on a run, my lycan is still on edge"

"Can I meet him? Your lycan?" even asking has me nervous, I've never seen a lycan just heard descriptions of them being huge beasts, leathery skin with dark fur, huge talons for claws and able to stand on two legs.

A deep growl emits from his chest "Only if you're sure" he grits out, his eyes almost black "He wants to meet you"

I nod "Okay"

He opens the back door into a small yard opening up to the forest "Stay here" he tells me when I take a few steps outside, I stop as he continues walking until there's a couple metres between us.

He removes his shirt which has me blushing as I feel flushed just from the sight of him, images of our many nights together filtering through my mind. He growls with his teeth extended "Isi, stop thinking whatever you're thinking. I'm going to lose control" he warns me, I blush even more and mumble an apology trying to shake away the mental images I have.

As he removes his pants I look to his eyes to avoid my brain from thinking about his body, then I hear his bones snapping, realigning and in seconds no longer does Thaddeus stand in front of me but instead a huge beast is in his place.

Fear spikes within me so much so I feel myself shaking, I swallow "Thaddeus?" I ask nervously

He growls and steps towards me with his thick muscled arm reaching out, snaking around my waist in the same way Thaddeus does "Orion, I am Orion" his voice is so much deeper, more gravelly and animalistic.

His snout nuzzles into the crook of my neck as he lifts me off the ground "My female, my Isi" he purrs which has my heart beating wildly. I bring my hand to the back of his head, fingers stroking through his fur "Orion, it's nice to meet you"

His chest rumbles as he brings his hand into my hair, pressing my face into his shoulder - it feels like a big leather pillow with fur and is strangely comforting with his scent, he smells like Thaddeus but with a pine scent.

"Do you still want to run?" I ask, knowing how antsy Thaddeus had been feeling before meaning Orion must've been restless "Yes"

"Can I run with you? In wolf form?" his ears perk in curiosity making me blush and look down "Or I could just stay inside and wait for you, I don't mind" I mumble, he nuzzles my cheek "No, I want to meet my female's wild side" his words have my wolf yipping, trying to push forward to shift.

I step away and quickly strip, blushing when Orion growls and I shift letting my wolf take over. Immediately she presses her side into Orion, licking him before bounding off into a run barking excitedly as Orion follows closely behind.

..

The next morning - 5am

"I love you Isi" Thaddeus' deep voice growls in my ear from behind me, his hands once again drifting down my bare body as his lust rises again, I try to move away but he pulls me back against him not letting me get off the bed.

"Thaddeus, we need to sleep" I tell him, eyes closing in ecstasy as he kisses my still sensitive skin after we'd only just finished our last round "Why? We have no plans for tomorrow my female, you're too beautiful to not touch" he growls, hand lifting my leg so their spread again.

His mouth descends to my chest, making me moan and push my back further into his front but then the door swings open and four males barrel in.

Thaddeus is off of me, shifting midstride to the door as he roars in fury "What the fuck are you doing back with her?" I recognise that voice as Dominic's, Thaddeus' brother this causes my male to roar in fury pushing everyone out, slamming the door behind him with growls and shouting quickly leading on.

I get out of bed, heart beating wildly but now in fright and anxiousness - it is obvious that Thaddeus told no one what we were doing or even who he was with, he only texted Atticus to say he was fine and to not worry.

I grab a top and shorts and rush into the bathroom quickly splashing water all over myself to get sweat and the stench of sex off of me. I freeze when I catch myself in the mirror as I think that this will be my future; constantly sneaking around, having sex with my male who's actually someone else's male and having to wash off any clue of our time together so there's no inclination as to what we were up to.

One day in and I'm questioning my decision.

I love Thaddeus and I felt miserable without him, just the prospects of me being with someone else make me teary.

But this, being with him in such a shameful way has me equally as tearful.

But being with the male I love will be perfect ... I hope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 289 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
930K 27.5K 51
#1 werewolf 18/08/2023 #1 Rogue 12/08/2023 #1 Luna 14/08/2023 #5 Paranormalromance 12/08/2023 Anaya is a Rogue, she was born one. But she's mated t...
59.3K 3.2K 33
She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it should be. When the sun rose, they would go...
18.3K 762 10
When a mysterious red wolf shows up the other werewolves start to question their history. What happened centuries ago can only be found out from one...