The Bad Boy's Rules (Sample)

By EliahGreenwood

Fiction Awards 2018 Winner in Best Teen Fiction Story, Best Humour Story & Best Wattpad book turned published... More

The Bad Boy's Rules
Chapter 1 - Everything Could Go Wrong.
Chapter 2 - The Deal
Chapter 3 - Run Away
Chapter 4 - The Enemy
Chapter 5 - The Point Of No Return
Chapter 6 - The Date
Chapter 7 - Not So Heartless After All
Chapter 8 - Liar, Liar
Chapter 9 - Roof Top And Confessions
Chapter 10 - Strangers With Memories
Chapter 11 - The New Girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Maybe I Missed You
Chapter 13 - I Like You
Chapter 14 - Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 15 - Bad Boy's Secret
Chapter 16 - The Fight
IT'S HERE! MY BOOK IS PUBLISHED.
GIVEAWAY AND A FREE BOOK ON WATTPAD?
Get this book for free!

Prologue

779K 20.3K 6.2K
By EliahGreenwood

It all happened in slow motion. There were 5 of them.

5 guys that looked like they came right out of a movie.

They appeared down the hall and everyone stopped breathing.

It was like the whole room had become quiet in less than a second.

Everyone looked scared?

Yeah, scared.

Why? I had no idea.

They looked like typical bad boys. Leather jackets, messy hair and tattoos. Nothing I had never seen before. What was the big deal? I mean, all schools have bad boys right?

One guy in particular caught my attention. He seemed like the leader or something. The four other guys just followed him like a pack of wolves. He had brown hair, tanned skin and he was incredibly good looking.

Again, nothing I had never seen before.

I was just staring at him, not even bothering to be subtle. I mean, your simple entrance just caused the whole hall to stop talking. Can you blame me for staring? He was now a couple of meters away from me and I was still staring at him, trying to find a flaw somewhere in his greek god's face.

Then, it happened.

Our eyes met.

He frowned. The second after, I could hear whispers from everywhere across the crowded room.

''Oh my god."

''Did she just do that?"

What?

I had no idea, in that moment, that I had just broken the most important unwritten rule of my new school.

- Never look Haze Adams in the eyes -

* * *
STAY UPDATED ON THE BAD BOY'S RULES ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 554 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
304K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...