Overdose

Bởi Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. Xem Thêm

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Twenty Two

6.9K 349 523
Bởi Xannny

"Aspen that shit hurt." Jamie moved his face.

"You've been shot before and popping a pimple hurt?" She raised a eyebrow.

"Shut up." He chuckled as she squeezed.

"First of all, y'all in my fucking office being nasty. Here." Mulan walked in handing her a Kleenex.

"Thank you teetee." Aspen smiled face popping another whitehead.

"Your sharp ass nails digging in my face Aspen." He moved his head.

"I'm done now, always acting like a baby." Aspen rolled her eyes.

"Aye Mu? You could do me a favor?" Jamie asked as she checked her email.

"You out of jail right? That's enough favors."

"My cell mate Spazz was in jail for getting his baby mother jumped but he couldn't afford a lawyer so the public defender didn't do shit for him."

"Did he get her jumped?" She asked.

"Yeah." He nodded making both Aspen and Mulan look at him like he was retarded.

"Jamie." Aspen shook her head.

"Mulan, he got seven years just because he got her jumped. He ain't even put hands on her his self."

"Was she pregnant?"

"No he got her jumped because he was taking care of some other nigga baby while thinking it was his for six whole years." Jamie informed. "Although he did it they didn't have no proof, they went on assumption."

"I have to ask to be on his case and have liable reason to believe he didn't do it. Seven years is way too many years for that anyway, just gimme his full name and I'll see what I could do."

"All I ask." Jamie smiled writing his full name and inmate number down.

"I wanna go home so Jamie, here's your DNA results." She handed him a envelope.

"You called me down here for some damn DNA results when I know the baby not mine?" Jamie frowned throwing the envelope back on her desk.

"You might wanna look at those."

"Mulan." He called her name opening the results to see 97.3% match. "This not fucking true Mulan, this not right."

"I made sure no funny shit happened with it, I went to pick them up myself Jamie. You're the father."

"Mulan I haven't had sex with that girl in a fucking year, it's no way possible I could have a baby with her."

"It's a way because you the father."

"I want another test and another one when that shit get here." He flicked the paper out his hands walking out angry.

It's like every time he on top and finally bout to be happy some more shit happen that bring him back to reality, he hated his fucking life.

"It's not you teetee." Aspen assured grabbing his phone and jacket.

"I know but I'll request another test, hopefully I could get his friend out cause I can't change results."

"I'll text you later, love you."

"Love you too." Mulan kissed her on her cheek as she walked out seeing Jamie standing by the elevator.

She didn't say anything because he was mad and she didn't want him snapping on her for nothing so she was just going to stay silent. He opened the door for her making her mumble a thank you, they got in the car as he instantly pulled off.

"Gee's calling." She told him.

"Ignore it."

"Dell's calling."

"Aspen turn the shit off." He snapped.

"Okay." She mumbled deciding to just be quiet.

He pulled up to her house going up stairs so he could change, Aspen grabbed some chips leaning on the counter as Harlem called. "Hello?"

"You coming home?"

"I don't live there anymore, remember?"

"Nobody told me that." He frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm bored, ma and Siah in there talking bout the baby and I don't wanna hear allat."

"Jamie and Gee shooting their video, do you wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'll get dress."

"Get dress now because he's a little mad and I don't want to hear his mouth. Just-" She heard her phone beep letting her know she was getting a call. "I'll call when we outside."

"Okay." He hung up as she accepted the call.

"Are y'all on y'all way? Y'all can't be late Zayyir's being annoying." Ky spoke.

"He just came down, we're leaving now." She said watching him dig in the refrigerator. "You can't make that, we have to go Zayyir's mad."

"I'm hungry." He looked at her blankly.

"I told you to get up earlier."

"I don't wanna hear that right na." He waved her off getting the car keys making her roll her eyes.

"We have to pick up Harlem on the way."

"I don't have time to eat but I got time to pick him up?"

"Okay then I'll just tell him never mind." Aspen said pulling out her phone.

"Nah, I'll got get him." Jamie said texting him to bring him some snacks out.

"Can you not take your attitude out on me? I understand you're upset but I'm not the one you're upset at."

"You right, I apologize."

"Can I ask a question without you snapping on me?"

"Go head."

"Are you lying just so you won't hurt my feelings? I'll understand."

"Aspen, I swear to God on my brother grave I haven't had sex since with Yazminah in over a year. The only thing I've done with her is get head, this baby not mine brah."

"Okay, I believe you." She nodded truthfully.

"I'm just mad cause she not the person I want to have my first child, you are. That bitch just tried to press charges on me and now we gon be tied for life, that's the shit that's blowing me. This bitch had so many abortions but wanna keep this baby, for what yo?"

"Maybe it's a reason."

"I don't give a fuck the reason I don't want a baby by her."

"I think it's too late now." She shrugged.

"She know I don't want this baby and if I don't do shit for this baby I'll be a dead beat but if she would of decided to have a abortion, it would of been her choice. I have no fucking choice, I have to be there, what type of nigga would I be not taking care of something I created? It's double standard as fuck."

"I can't give you advice about this Jamie, just know I'll love you through any choice." She leaned over to kiss his cheek making him give a weak smile.

"Thanks baby girl." He sighed pulling into Memo and Siah driveway. Just as Aspen went to call Harlem, he ran out the door.

"Wassup Jamie?" Harlem dabbed him up as he got in the backseat.

"What's in the bag?" Aspen asked.

"Food for Jamie." He answered making her roll her eyes as he sped through Atlanta hurrying up since he knew he was three minutes late. "Jamie, I could be in the video?"

"I don't care, you can't hold no gun or nothing though. Memo not bout to fuck me up."

"Bet, I came prepared." He said looking at the bag that also had some clothes in there.

"I'm not even going to ask what that mean." Aspen shook her head.

"Harlem go see if they got a microwave, stove or something please." Jamie asked as they walked to the set.

"Got you bro." Harlem walked off.

"Finally damn, Ky so damn annoying." Dell frowned.

"Don't come for my best friend." Aspen chuckled.

"Your best friend bout to get her ass beat the fuck up." Gee frowned.

"Bet you she don't." India popped up with a red bandana on her head.

"Looking like a full course meal." Aspen smiled hugging her.

"Thank you, I'm bout to get with a director." India smirked making Dell look at her.

"Front ya move then sis." He laughed.

"Y'all niggas ready?" Zayyir asked making them nod.

"Here Jamie." Harlem handed him a cup of chicken noodles.

"Come through lil bro." Jamie handed everything to Aspen to eat.

"Alright look, I need you to sit in the car and just act like you in your feelings. Just make everything look real like this ya everyday life." The director said to Jamie making him nod as he went to sit in the car with the door open.

"Can someone hold his noodles?" The producer asked.

"Jamie, put the noodles down." Ky looked at him.

"Bro, I'm hungry as fuck. Fuck out my face." He said blowing onto his noodles.

"It's going to take a few minutes, it's not that serious." Ky frowned.

"I'm eating my noodles." He looked at her blankly. "Fuck out my face."

"Y'all this what you call a real ass nigga." India laughed recording him. "Got bands all on his lap and eating ramen."

"He fucking them noodles up." Nay laughed as Aspen took a picture of his ghetto self making them laugh.

"You done son?" Zayyir glared at him.

"Yeah, here." He handed them to some white boy.

"What part I'm rapping?"

"The intro."

"Bet." The director said.

He started rapping as Aspen and the rest of them nodded rapping along, he stood out the car bobbing side to side. He put the money to his ear then continued rapping until they called for a break. Gee did his part in a different car then they did some more shots with the whole gang excluding Aspen and Lay.

"Man we been at this shit for three hours, we can't go?" Jahsya asked tired and hungry. "A nigga hungry-"

"As hell." Jamie added annoyed.

"I'm going to ask Zayyir can y'all cut it for the day." Ky asked walking towards him.

"Y'all wanna go get sumn to eat?" Gee asked.

"I'm down." India shrugged.

"Buffet?" Dell asked.

"I want some soul food." Nay added. "Like some good ass soul food."

"It's this place in Stone Mountain we could go." Jamie said.

"Sound like a plan." KC agreed yawning.

"Where boujie badass?" Jahsya asked.

"She went to sit the car, she tired." KC answered.

"Why are y'all so tired?" Aspen asked.

"They was in that damn game room all night." Ky glared. "We can leave."

"Aight, y'all just follow me and don't get lost." Jamie said.

"KC." Dell coughed.

"Stop dick eating." KC pushed him in his head then running out as Dell chased after him.

Aspen walked to the car with Harlem checking her emails, Jamie got in the car and immediately pulled off. He glanced over at her a few times and every time he did she was all in her phone, he saw she was checking her email so he ain't say nothing.

"Who calling me?" He asked not being able to look but Aspen ignored him, not purposely. "Harlem, who calling me?"

"Uhh-" He leaned up grabbing his phone. "Don't answer this bitch."

"Decline it, she gon call back so block her number."

"Who's that?" Aspen asked.

"Oh, you could hear shit now?"

"I was replying to emails."

"Welp." He shrugged.

"Harlem let me see." Aspen held her hand out.

"Harlem don't give her my phone." Jamie stated.

"Y'all putting me in a real tough predicament."

"Harlem, I'm ya sister."

"Harlem, you know that sister shit don't mean nothing." Jamie laughed. "Don't give her my shit."

"I don't even want it no more." Aspen rolled her eyes sitting back.

"You wasn't getting it anyway." Jamie shrugged.

"You're annoying me now so you can stop talking to me."

"Welp."

"What just happened?" Harlem asked confused not getting a answer.

~

"Dell, I'm going to get a sugar daddy, okay?" India asked while he played 2k with Harlem.

"Aight."

"I'm going to suck his dick."

"Just make sure you don't do it as good as you do it for me."

"I'm going to have his baby."

"I'll kill all three of y'all."

"Imma still be sucking his dick as a ghost."

"India stop talking to me." He said getting mad cause Harlem just dunked on him.

"It's okay I'm going to be a sugar baby." She smiled. "I'm going to live my life like it's golden."

"India leave that boy alone." Ky laughed.

"I'm bored."

"Go bother Aspen and Jamie." KC said.

"I think Jamie sleep." Nay added.

"Perfecctttt." India dragged out going upstairs.

She walked up all the stairs then stopped out of breath, she heard music playing but Aspen door was open so she walked in. She saw Aspen on the floor packing and folding clothes while Jamie was laying on his back sleep. She jumped on his back then started wiggling.

"India, get the fuck off me." Jamie said harshly.

"How you knew it was me?" India asked still moving around.

"Because you the only annoying motherfucker in here to do this."

"Wakeeee upppp." She started smacking him in back of his head.

"I'm not even playing."

"You've been grouchy all muhfuckin day, wake ya muhfuckin ass up and enjoy my muhfuckin company." She laughed.

"Imma count to three then Imma fuck you up."

"You ain't gon do shitttt." She laughed but hopped off once he said two.

"Fucking annoying man." Jamie grumbled grabbing his phone.

"Why you packing? Where you going?" India asked.

"I have to go to New York to judge a science fair."

"Why you ain't tell me that? When?" Jamie sat up.

"In two days." She answered.

"Your sensitive ass still mad?" He chuckled.

"What is she still mad about?" India asked.

"Cause she can't see my phone."

"I wasn't upset about that, I don't care I don't pay your bill."

"So why are you upset?"

"You so fucking nosy." Jamie laughed.

"And bored."

"I'm not upset." Aspen said putting some more clothes in her suitcase.

"Come give me a hug." He held his arms out making India go in to them. "I wasn't fucking talking to you."

"I need a hug cousin." India said holding on to him.

"You real life bored son." He put his arms around her. "Aight now get the fuck off me."

"I've been being nice for the past eight damn weeks because when I'm mean nobody wanna talk to me or I get called bullies and shit but now I'm going back to myself cause y'all people got me fucked up." She rolled her eyes standing up.

"I love you cousin."

"Save it." She walked out leaving them.

"Aspennnnn?" Jamie whined.

"Why are you calling my name like that?" She mumbled texting her mom back.

"Because I miss you already." He continued whining making her chuckle. "Come here."

Aspen sat her phone in the suitcase then standing in front of him, he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to the bed making her squeal. He laughed cuddling with her as they looked in each other face.

"Sometimes wanna be ya lover, sometimes wanna be ya friend. Sometimes wanna hug, hold hands, slow dance while the record spins. Opened up ya heart cause you said I made you feel so-"

"Comfortable." Aspen mocked Luda making him laugh.

"I do anything just to feel ya butt." He gripped her ass as she busted out laughing.

"Leave me alone." She laughed.

"I could show you something?" He asked.

"Yes."

He leaned over grabbing a napkin then wetting it, she was confused as he started wiping his face. She stopped being confused when she saw her name going down his sideburn, she covered her mouth in shock.

"Before you start, I was in my feelings one night and got it in jail." He chuckled. "This shit costed me like 8 honeybuns, some pack of noddles and allat so you better be grateful."

"I don't even know what to say." She told him. "How did you hide that? You washed your face in front of me in the shower."

"I washed everything but the makeup." He chuckled. "I don't even know why I was hiding it but that makeup shit annoying."

"Why your face though? You couldn't do it on your arm or something?"

"You know how bitches be getting tramp stamped? Well I'm Aspen stamped." He chuckled. "I needed shit to be known more than it is that I'm yours."

"I really wanna be mad but I can't because your intentions were cute and thoughtful."

"I was gon get it above my eyebrow but then I'm like nah she gon fuck me up."

"For this to be done in jail, this is neat." Aspen observed it.

"You should see that boy cell, he probably was the cleanest nigga there and the most fed." Jamie shook his head.

"What did Gee say about this?" Aspen laughed.

"Gee got some shit from him too but he ain't give up his food, he fucked that boy up once he tried to take his snacks." Jamie laughed. "That's another reason why he went to solitary."

"Gee is a big bully no matter where he go."

"He need help, Imma go get him mad later. Just watch." Jamie laughed.

"What did he get? He got Kaiser name?"

"He got some music notes on his arm." He stated. "Him and Kaiser been got each other name, you late."

"Ky got his name? Where?"

"It's on her ankle, she always wearing that anklet so you don't notice."

"I'm going to see it as soon as I see her."

"Saying it like you her mother." He chuckled.

"My inner thighs hurt so much." Aspen told him as he massaged them.

"Stop having sex with me then."

"Me stop having sex with you? Really Jamie? Me?" She pointed at herself making him laugh.

"Yeah man, you lose your virginity a week ago and can't keep your damn hands off me."

"First of all, you're rubbing me now. You can't keep your hands off of me."

"Since it's mine, Imma touch." He smirked making her laugh as she sat up climbing on him. "Look at you, always want some."

"Boy, I'm climbing over you to get something to eat." She rolled her eyes laughing as he watched her walk out. He got up following, he was hungry too.

They walked in the kitchen looking in the refrigerator, it was so many things to pick through they didn't know what they wanted. She saw ground beef defrosted and picked that deciding to make spaghetti.

"I'm making spaghetti, anybody want some?" Aspen yelled.

"Me." All of them yelled making her roll her eyes, they probably wasn't even hungry, just wanted some.

"Somebody rolled up? I'm too sober." Jamie asked.

"Look in my room, it's some shit there." Gee told him making him go back up the stairs.

"Harlem move, get up." KC told him.

"You better get up out my face." He looked him up and down as they all started laughing.

"Ahhhhhh!" Nay yelled pointing in KC face.

"Aspen, I'm bout to trash ya little brother."

"Then Jamie gon trash you."

"Jamie can't beat me."

"Say it with ya chest lil nigga." Jamie came back down stairs.

"Can y'all not smoke right here? It's not healthy for the baby." KC said.

"Lay you pregnant?" Nay gasped while everybody looked at her.

"He was talking about Harlem." Dell laughed.

"Man, got me ashing out shit." Jamie glared at him handing India and Ky the other blunts. "Who this go to?"

"Me." Harlem said.

"No it does not." Aspen glared.

"How old are you?" Dell asked.

"13."

"I started at 11, shit here." Gee laughed.

"Nah, Memo not bout to fuck me up." Jamie took it back.

"I smoke with my uncle Avery and Ralph all the time, I even smoked with Siah before."

"No you don't." Aspen glared.

"Call him and ask Jamie."

"Imma do that cause you ain't bout to have a bad reaction and I get fucked up by Memo and she pregnant? No siriii." He shook his calling Siah.

"What?" Siah picked up.

"Where you at?"

"Bitch what?"

"I really hate calling you." Jamie laughed. "I'm on speaker?"

"Nigga what?"

"Harlem smoked with you before?"

"Yeah, he got better lungs than Avery and you know Avery was a crackhead." Siah laughed making Jamie laugh.

"He wanted to hit the blunt but you know Aspen right here being annoying and Memo wasn't bout to fuck me up."

"Nah he good, tell Aspen to mind her business." He chuckled. "I think he be smoking with Avery and them anyway."

"He said he do."

"Alright that's it? You could of texted me this."

"Bye." Jamie hung up. "I really hate calling him."

"So?" Dell asked.

"Pass it to em." Jamie stated as they all watched Harlem making sure he inhaled, which he did then took another pull.

"Little boy smoke better than me." Nay laughed.

"Everybody smoke better than you." India remarked.

"You could suck my balls."

"I'm going to be sucking my sugar daddy balls."

"Stop playing with me." Jamie smacked her in her head.

"Jamie!" Nay yelled.

"What bitch?"

"Oh my Goddddd!" Ky covered her mouth.

"It's just a tattoo, y'all dramatic." Jamie waved them off knowing that's what they was talking bout.

"Y'all late." Dell laughed.

"Oh bitch, I'm your cousin. How you get that thing before me?" India asked.

"Excuse me?" Aspen asked.

"All love baby, all love."

"You want me to get your name cousin?" He chuckled.

"I want my name too." Ky added.

"Okay cousins, I'll get y'all names too. Any more request?"

"Pass the fucking blunt, wanna talk and shit." Gee said.

"Now this mine bitch." Jamie sat on the pool table facing.

"Y'all are annoying." Lay mumbled pulling her cover up to her face to block the smell of weed out. "Can y'all turn the game off? I wanna watch a movie."

"You got a whole room." Dell waved her off.

"First of all, I was in here first. I told y'all y'all could play the game for a hour and it's been three now. Y'all not even playing, I wanna watch my movie."

"You got a phone right?"

"Okay." Lay nodded standing up to unplug the game then snatching the remote out of KC hand. "You have a phone, right?"

"But what you snatch it out my hand for?" KC asked.

"Ahhhh!" Nay yelled laughing in Dell face.

"You need to go put ya helmet back on, baldheaded ass." Dell mushed her face.

"Bitch." Nay jumped on him pulling him by his shirt making both of them fall off the couch as they started fighting.

"Stop jumping my manz." KC laughed as India kicked Dell too.

"Y'all some bitches." Dell stood up smacking India in her forehead.

"I know ya Jermaine Dupree looking ass ain't just-" She stopped her sentence punching him.

"Okay so let me tell y'all, y'all schedule for the next week." Ky said checking her calendar. "Y'all have a interview at Vlad tomorrow, then y'all going to New York to verify y'all lyrics for Genius, also performing twice while we in New York. Friday y'all going to Philly to sign some sneakers at some local sneaker shop. Saturday y'all performing for the kids in Atlanta, Sunday y'all performing with QMoney, Ralo, Lil Baby and some other niggas. Monday y'all going back to New York to the Breakfast club, performing at some festival on Tuesday then Wednesday y'all doing Sway in the Morning."

"That's hella shit son." Gee mugged.

"How we getting to all these places?" Jamie asked.

"Aspen is going to New York so I've arranged for us to get on the jet with her. Zayyir got a bus for us to get to Philly and we're going to get back on the jet when y'all have to come back to Atlanta."

"You said Lil Baby and other niggas? Which other niggas we talking bout?" Gee asked.

"Uh, K Camp, Yung Bleu and two other niggas named Sherwood Marty and Quando Rondo."

"Only Rondo I know is Numbanine." Jamie furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh and KC I need you to bring some pieces when they go to New York because I arranged a meeting with some investors and another meeting with this freelance designer."

"Ohh aighttt bet." KC nodded.

"Lay, Nay, Jahsya and India I need y'all to come too so y'all can walk in the festival, the man hosting it will pay y'all." Ky said.

"You on ya shit." Dell complimented as they all started clapping.

"The whole gang eats." Ky laughed.

"But what you need me walking for? I'm not no model." Jahsya laughed. "I walk like a hood nigga."

"You really do though." KC laughed.

"Got the whole limp with it and all." Dell added.

"You like having money right? Then shut up."

"Kaiser, who you talking to?"

"You nigga, what's the problem?" Gee looked at him.

"Uhhkay!" India laughed.

"He wasn't talking to you so don't talk to him." Nay looked him up and down.

"Okay Kodak." Dell chuckled.

"You look like him."

"Indiaaaa!" Nay yelled while they all started laughing looking at Dell who was just looking at her.

"Baby you should take me as I am and be happy you my girl cause I'm happy I'm ya man." Jamie rapped holding Aspen.

"If he gets caught, it just takes one call. I'll come running, boy I promise I will always be there for you. All my heart it belongs to you, I can't lose you. Boy I just can't leave em alone." Aspen finished for him turning off the stove.

"You gon come to our performance in New York while we there?"

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking bout how good this spaghetti bout to be."

"You always dancing when you bout to eat." Jamie laughed. "I love it."

"Do you want the cheesy garlic bread?"

"Yes baby."

"Oooh dada doo dadoo!" Nay yelled. "Ooooh dada doo dadoo!"

"The very first time that I saw ya brown eyes your lips said hello and I said hi, I knew right then you were the oneeee. But I was caught up in physical attraction but to my satisfactionnn baby you were more than just a facee."

"Go head Wendell!" Jamie laughed.

"Annnnnd if I eveeeer fall in love again, I will be sure that the lady is a frieeeend. Annnd if I eveeer fall in love so true, I will be sure that the lady's just like youu."

"Ooooh dada doo dadoo!" KC and Nay yelled.

"Get out my face." India laughed as Dell kept singing to her.

"Y'all really annoying me." Ky laughed.

"Nah this all Jamie, Gee, and Jahsya now." Dell laughed.

"Y'all know I got this." Jamie laughed clearing his throat. "My frieeend."

"I need someone who'll be my friend." Gee said.

"My friendddd." Jamie sung.

"To be with me through thick and thin!" Jahsya yelled.

"Myyy friieeeeennddddddd!" Jamie hit the high note making them all bust out laughing.

"Hellll no!" KC laughed.

"Get out of my ear." Aspen laughed.

"He serious as hell." Lay laughed.

"Harlem, what you know bout this?" Jamie asked. "This that grown folks music."

"I can't wait until I have kids to say that shit." India chuckled.

"My nigga, we can practice now." Dell looked at her making her roll her eyes smiling.

"Y'all can come eat." Aspen said after fixing her, Harlem and Jamie plate.

"I don't like how you just made them a plate and not me." Ky frowned.

"You always jealous." Jamie plucked her head. "We love you though cousin."

"Whatever."

"Can I pick a movie?" Aspen asked.

"Word, let her pick some shit. She pick the best movies." Gee snatched the remote out of Lay hand.

"No Good Deed or Temptation?" Aspen asked.

"Temptation." Jamie stated.

"No Good Deed." Lay said.

"I don't wanna see no shit bout a bitch sleeping out a car." Ky said. "Her unnecessary rude ass was annoying as hell through that whole movie."

"First of all, you talking about a different movie." Lay stated.

"You talking bout Good Deeds sis." India laughed.

"No Good Deed the one with Taraji, right?" Dell asked. "Anything with my wife is a go."

"Temptation is the marriage counselor shit right?" Jahsya asked as Aspen nodded. "Yeah that one."

"Word do Temptation, we could watch No Good Deed after." Gee told them sitting on the couch.

"Every time I turn around you by my girl." KC glared at Harlem.

"Stop turning around." He clapped back.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Nay yelled almost dropping her food.

"I wish you stop saying stuff to the boy." Jahsya laughed. "He kill ya shit every time."

"Jealous over a damn 13 year old." India chuckled eating some of Dell food.

"We have the same shit." Dell smacked his lips.

"But yours taste different, it's better." She continued eating his while eating hers.

"Y'all are so annoying, shut up the movie turning on." Lay said.
_____________________________

RIP to all the lives who were taken yesterday at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, that whole story just sad and disturbing as hell. Don't make it about race, mental issues, abandonment or anything else. Make it about how you can't even feel safe at school, how tragic this is, how it's been eight school shootings and it's only the second month of 2018. Pray for all the grieving families.

Chapter Playlist:

Ciara ft 50 Cent - Can't Leave Em Alone
Shai - If I Ever Fall in Love

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.1K 555 46
It seems that we all try to escape sometimes. We all try to rid ourselves of the tear jerking emotions that fill our minds. So when we find that th...
265K 9.3K 43
//My Works: #3 Book 1: Ride Out. Book 2: Ride Out 2. Book 3: Ride Out 3. "We in this shit til death do us part." - NBA YOUNGBOY Old enemie...
20.7K 452 9
(Continuation of 'Walk Among Wolves') [Book 4] With the known fact you were physically adjusting to your new world as you got older, your memories we...
5.7K 376 37
In book