just friends ↯ s4s .

By -fuckableclit

"I don't like studs, okay? We're just friends." She says. "Right, friends." I say, crashing my lips into her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 [Finale]

Chapter 12

7.8K 364 179
By -fuckableclit

Donnie

How come I always mess up? She probably won't talk to me and tell everybody I kissed her and that I'm such a gay ass.

I walk back to the class, plopping down in my chair. "What's up?" Myaa asks. "Nothing." I say trying to sound chill.

I look over to see Chyna and Kennedy glaring at me. Kennedy and I make eye contact and she immediately looks away.

-

We are all in the hallway all about to go home. I go up to Kennedy and start talking. "Why'd you walk out?" I ask frowning.

"I'm not gay." She says frowning back. "Well, I like girls but not studs." She says continuing what she was saying.

"Oh." She says turning a little red. "Well, how come Chyna fucked you?" I say confused.

"What?" She says screwing up her face. "She never fucked me." She says defensively. I frown, maybe Chyna lied.

"She told me." I say, she told me she fucked you. "Y'all probably fucked. She likes you anyway." She says frowning.

"No. The fuck." I say looking away. "Whatever." She says rolling her eyes. I stand there looking at her as she closes her locker.

And I mean in to kiss her. I guess I caught her off guard. Soon enough everyone in the hallway crowds around.

Including Chyna. She just looks, in awe. I see her out of the corner of my eye. Kennedy breaks away from the kiss that didn't even last 10 seconds.

But, everything was still in slow motion. I know that sounds like some clichè shit. Honestly though, I was interrupted by Kennedy yelling.

"Yo, Donnie what the fuck." She yells wiping her lips. I just walk away. Halfway down the hallway I hear a while bunch of people saying "Oh shit."

I run back down the hallway to see Chyna beating up Kennedy. "What the fuck!" I yell with worry in my voice.

I try to pull Chyna off of Kennedy. "Chyna stop." I say tugging her waist. Now, tugging her waist may should weird.

But, I've broken up multiple fights with Chyna and that's the only way. Otherwise you get hit.

-

"What happened?" I ask Chyna. "She yelled at you. Made a scene. Something kicked in and I punched her." She says with an ice pack over her eye.

The hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 29.1K 31
Cliche title? Yeah I know... When you accidentally fall for your 'straight'? best friend and to make it even more worse, that said best friend is q...
3.2K 232 30
"Did that kiss on the cheek mean you just friend zoned me?" He asks trying to sound playful but I could tell in his eyes he wanted a serious answer. ...
4.5K 190 9
A Valentines Day Treat for the lovely and awesome wattpaders. Hope you all enjoy this. Happy Valentine's Day People :) She raised a perfectly plucked...
4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...